(See All?) Announcements
801 Users Online
Jessamy, Bing

Sold my soul — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
As Navar spoke Namara had to hold herself for a moment, she knew that the golden wolf meant no harm by what she said. Namara believed she merely wanted to get information about her pack mates in a tactful way. Namara thought hard, and let the silence stretch out before them, if this wolf was to trust her she would have to be sure that the words could not be read wrong. At last she turned to the she wolf at her side, looking her full in the face.

" I have two brothers, one is Tenzin, the other, Kamota, Tenzin and I were the larger pups, and made habit of torture, especially to Kamota. Eventually he got tired of it and left, I followed him and Tenzin followed me, at first it was just to drag him back and beat him, then I changed. I missed him, Tenzin however did not, one day we split, only now we have come to the same place, Tenzin on the other side of the line and I stand with Kamota. I admit I've done wrong by Kamota, but now I am here to change that, I will make him into a stronger wolf a better wolf. I mean no harm to this pack, I wish to help it."

She stated all of this with and almost defiant gleam in her eye as if challenging the she wolf to deny any truth in Namaras words. She gave a faint smile to signify that Navar had not stepped on her tail. She had only wanted to make sure Navar understood her intentions. She turned her head back from Navar, and a sadder look came upon her face she added to herself almost to quiet to hear, " If this pack even wants me."
Played by Rebel who has 48 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Navar Notie
The multicolored female turned to look Navar in the face for the first time, and she was happy to finally see the girl was letting herself go. She told her story easily, as if she felt the need to finally get it off her shoulders, and Navar was all ears. It wasn't until she was fully done explaining what they had done to Kamota that she felt a little pang of heartache for the wolf, followed by a streak of bitterness towards her pack mate. Although she didn't know her well, and nor did she know Kamota, she felt sorry for the both of them. This Tenzin creature didn't seem to act as an older brother should, but she didn't know the circumstances. Namara did say that she was here now to support him and help with the pack, and at least Navar hoped this was truly the case. This winter was proving to be a harsh one and they would need all the help they could get. Especially if the tension in Poison Path broke and something came loose from the darkness.

As Namara smiled it caused the same to tug at the corners of Navar's mouth instinctively, showing that she did have some little amount of compassion for the out of place wolf. Her last words hung in the air between the two and silently the cream female rolled the words around in her head before speaking."I know how you feel, she paused, furrowing her brow."I'm sure we will find our place among our pack mates, and if we don't, it's a big world out there," she said. She was more so reassuring herself than the female beside her, for she knew that she had a debt to pay with her brother. Amends were unlikely to be made come spring time and when Navar's decision to stay would be at hand.

It seemed that time between them had passed quickly, and their conversation flowed freely. For this she was thankful because it had been sometime since she had spoken in such depth with another. However, it was growing colder and Navar had yet to determine herself a den within the pack gathering area, and unless she wanted to be digging well into the night she should be on her way. She stood, her size stocky, but almost appearing thin next to the large female beside her. With a dip of her head, she spoke."I am glad that we spoke Namara. I'm sure that we will see one another soon. Until then, I hope things work out with Kamota. If you ever need anything - remember that we are now pack mates," she said, her tone was firm. Silently she turned to leave the female at the crest and swiftly make her way down the hillside.

{exit}