(See All?) Announcements
614 Users Online
Bing, Google

Stay Awake For Me — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
He had not been out of the borders of Poison Path for awhile now and he had finally had time to call a day off for himself and travel down the mountains for a small while. He had been at home, kind of sick of being in the same place for so long. And once he had scaled down the mountains like he had done so many times, his large form started towards the place where he had shed the blood of his own kin so long ago. The land was just as pretty covered in now as it was during the spring. The winter wonderland that still covered the now dead flowers. It was a beautiful sight, and as his paws smashed the snow below him, his mossy green eyes took in the sights of the field he had once battled on...where he had almost murdered someone who he held dear to him. The others that he had held dear to him had left him long ago, deserting him and his alpha to the depths of hell to rot by themselves without any support or love. Even though he knew he would not be able to do it with some, he knew he would have to kill them. Ava had been a completely different case. He had seen her and hesitated and had not been able to do it. He had become frozen and incapable of the movement he so well possessed. She had left and Ash had known that Ava had still held the place of best friend within his heart. No one else would be able to replace that empty puzzle piece that was now slightly back in its place. Sometimes he felt as though the missing piece of Treena would never return, and it tore his heart to pieces.

The male snorted away his sadness and anger, not wanting it to get to his brain and drive him crazy. His brown large body plopped down in the snow as he rolled over on his back and looked up at the light blue sky. If every day would be like this, would evil not lurk in every corner? It would sure be nice if that was the case. With a small sigh, he spoke to the sky or well...his deceased sister, "Sarah...sometimes I don't know what to think, I'm either angry or sad. Treena left and I still am having problems getting her off my mind. This just is not normal." Of course, he knew he would get no answer from his deceased sister, who had been born with the unique emerald eye color that most females in the family were gifted with. Pinning his ears back, he rolled in the snow briefly before picking his large build back up. He moved once more through the open field, wondering if any miracle would grant his life some kind of happiness.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Becca who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cali Swiftpaw
The white wolf ran across the land, her coat blending perfectly with the snow and only her rapidly moving legs for which she was named, gave evidence of her passage. Cali was a bit adrift emotionally. Breeding season would soon be here and that only served to remind her of what she had lost last year. She and Grayson had be deliriously happy together and had soon been expecting their first litter. That was before the bear. Before her nightmare began and left her all alone... at least until she had found her new family. Most of the time she was content to live in it's borders and to protect those within, but today she had needed a release and she had found it in the fleeting moments when the wind whistled in her ears and the rest of the world simply faded away in her need to run and run fast.

She broke into a clearing that was completely snow covered and increased her speed even more, reveling in the burning in her muscles and lungs. They were evidence that she was indeed alive and not a mere shell that housed her terrible memories. When she was well into the field her legs took on a strange numb, almost rubbery sensation and she knew that she was at her limits. Yet she ran on, pristine body low to the ground, lush tail streaming behind her and ears pinned to her skull against the freezing air as her beautiful form sped across the snow-covered ground.

Her chest burned with the cold air that she was breathing in yet she pushed her lithe body forward. Onward... until it gave out. Her numb legs collapsed beneath her and her momentum propelled her into the frozen, snow covered ground with great force, pushing the remaining air from her lungs. She tumbled end over end several times and landed in a heap, snow covering her shaking body as tears streamed from her emerald eyes. She had failed. All the memories came crashing down on her and she simply wept.

Never Underestimate a Heart of Fire...
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

His pace, it did not increase or decrease. Reveling in the silence that was given to him, he kind of started to miss the fact how things had been so hectic. Now that he had time to himself, he was allowing himself to think about things, and the overwhelming act of it had scared him. Since he had been so busy lately, he had not had time to think about himself or any of his true emotions, save loyalty, devotion, and care for some of the ones around him. His nostrils flared as he took in the fresh scent of snow on the ground, his ears twitching when a soft crash and loud sobs managed to reach his ears. It had reminded him much of how him and Treena had first met. Her frantic, pleading eyes and curious stature, it was what had drawn him to her, they were opposites, but in a puzzle they matched perfectly. That was over now, she was not coming back, and even if she did, he knew Athena would most likely not take her back to them. It was a sad way things had all turned out, and even as he made his way towards the sound, he had to push his emotions back, though his eyes were now holding his emotions in them.

When he had finally arrived at the scene, he was almost surprised to see a white female, who blended in well with the snow. The only sign that there was a wolf there, was the heaving body of sobs that wracked over her and she bare the scent of Swift River. This caused him to stop for a moment…Finn…was she still- no she would not be. She could, but had she really stayed there in the River territory with them all. He bit down on his tongue, his mossy green gaze watching the smaller form of the girl in front of him. He stepped forward and cleared his throat, “Ma’am, wo-would you think someone to talk to?” He knew it was a risky question, but even now he had found that talking things out had worked out better for him than other things had. It was worth a try.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.