585 Users Online
Bing, Google, Aven, Atlas

driven under — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
Whenever you would like to set this, Sica can deal with either side of El. :3
Weight was heavy in his jaws, he could feel the twinge along his square muscle that encased them. What a long walk. Oh how good it was to be almost home. It put a swift fluid to his falling gait, and a slim smile to his black lips. The cool of the night, the last hours before the dawn he let himself go slack when he crossed the border line of the Ridge. There was a content sigh that pooled from his lips, and made his thick tail sway back and forth. He had greatly missed that feeling of coming home, there had not been anything worth returning to. No more, he thought.

Pale paws moved over the snow, bearing a new weight despite the winter months. He was almost whole again. What he lacked he placed on the blame of his scars both inside and out of a curse he was still trying to leave behind. A wrinkle of his muzzle he dropped his kill at the base of the a large willow's trunk, and fell to his haunches. A soft crunch, the cold snow was inviting to his worked muscles, the heat of friction from regular wear and tear. Sealing his eyes he took in a long breath, absorbing his surroundings, and recollecting the scent of the Ridge. Not that he was bound to forget it. Composed he shook out his rough, and rose in a high stretch. It was time to see what use his kill would be. A deep, but gentle note rang from throat for an awakened wolf to hear, but not to stir a sleeping one. The call for his leader, Elettra.

His low note faded, a yawn made it's way and then the man circled before falling beneath the thin canopy of the tree. The male tucked his legs beneath himself, and rested his head on his shoulder in wait. The sound of faint foot steps it would lift again to share his catch.
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2013, 01:51 AM by Sica.)
user posted image
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
I decided since Phineas gets the playful side, Sica gets the emotional side. :3

Confusion, rage and sadness surged through the woman which left her a mess of emotions. She was all stressed out, with no one to choke, as even the Lowest himself had been smart enough to keep out of the devastating path of Elettra Archer. Though her blood still boiled, for a time now she was left alone with her own thoughts, her own fears. Remy had long left them, but with the recent happenings it seemed the the loss of her member was a walk in the park. She hated Remy, if only due to the abandonment the woman had given her after promising herself to Elettra completely. Her devotion, her care, the way she handled things, all were a reminder of Elettra's self and a woman she had forever longed to be at her side. However, there was much more present and critical manners at paw. Word from her members had told her that Narime had fallen victim in some underground system unknown to anyone. Elettra had not even the time to investigate the situation herself, though the loss of Narime was becoming very evident with the more and more lack of food in their storage. Elettra worried of the youth, but more so, she worried of Koda. Fallen from the rocks of the mountains on a hunt gone wrong, only to loose his memory. The pack of Willow Ridge was a stranger to him and all those within it. Elettra had not been even able to locate the male, and without having yet gained the guidance she secretly craved from Skana, was left a mess of what to do.
The black lady was tired, withdrawn from the world. She had not slept all the previous day, nor all the night and now hours from the next morning, she walked like a ghoul. Heavy steps, slow, dragging in the shows, her pale silvery attention focused straight but to nothing the world harbor. It was only the call which shattered her distance, pulling her back to her world; her home. She was in instant worry, rushing to the scene of merely a sleeping man and a kill of uncertainty. Her heart is wild in her chest, her grey eyes reflecting the bull shit of life. A deep sigh escapes her, as she stands there, silent and leg quivering.
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2013, 02:48 AM by Elettra.)
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron

S i c a
i never could walk a straight line

Fuzzy ears twitched at the faintest of sounds. When he opened his eyes he was met with nothing but the snow, the only light around. About the fifth time he thought someone was coming, and again nothing. He had not meant to fall asleep, huddled in his own warmth, his shoulder a fluffy pillow he did succumb to sleep. Maybe, she was sleeping too after all and catching some winks wouldn't hurt. The silver masked wolf had yet to know of the bad news that had fallen on the Ridge or he would not found himself drowsy but wide awake with the same anxiety.

A flow of a dream, real and tangible of his past begin to hold him, and he could feel a hot breath on the back of his neck. "You won't get away with this Sica." There should have teeth ready to grab his right cheek. A sound..a sigh soft, and yet so heavy with the weight behind it made him unfold with a flinch. He was much too hot, the snow melted around him while his eyes opened to see a dark wolf trembling before him. Scrunched brows, and golden eyes bright with concern he let his eyes adjust. "Elettra?" His deep voice murmured taken back. That was who his nose told him it was, but she did not resemble the regal lady of the willow throne. What was wrong? Instantly to a stand, his cream ears tipped back to his skull, he did not hesitate to enter her personal space to make sure she was not harmed. Only a gentle brush to the side of her shoulder, but he picked no blood only anxiety if not more. A smooth step back (he was afraid she might collapse) he leveled his face to hers, holding her silver eyes. "What's happened?" He questioned, a hint of worry in his own voice because of the quickening beat of her heart.
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2013, 04:31 AM by Sica.)
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra.... His voice cooed her name in question, filled with much concern for her well being, as she stood there. The tone of which he spoke to her, ears fallen, and how he was quick to come to her, let her know that she looked as horrible as she felt. Physically, she was capable to tear down anything in her path and with her troubles had a mind to do so at any moment....Though she was tired, oh so tired and the worry plagued her now. "Sica..." She whispers his name all the same, who came suddenly from his slumber at her arrival alone. She is frozen there, responding to his touch but accepting of it with her lack of shift from him. He backs up, intent to level his skull with her own, stare directly into her attention. Such a maneuver would have been easily mistaken for an act of dominance, to equal himself amongst her if not rival with her own power. When she lifted her skull, however, nothing savor obvious concern crossed his expression. So, she fell before him. Falling to the ground in a sit and breathing deep with his question. "Though my pack remains strong with food and shelter, it seems tragedy found another way to best us...." Her eyes fall, shifting to the small bit of distance between her own paws and his before then yet again her attention drawing to his face. "Narime has fallen into some underground tunneling system when she was out hunting, though there has yet an escape root to be found. And Koda... a fall off the mountains has pushed a lost memory. He's gone. I've Shade out spreading the word and with hope we may find him again..." Oddly enough, this was too from a hunt having gone wrong. Not to mention, the zombie like prey they had also found on the search for food in the pack. With all these accidents and food growing more scarce with less to hunt for, Elettra knew soon enough she would be left to worry of starvation, too.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron

S i c a

It had been awhile since Sica had encountered a lady in complete, and true distress he couldn't remember the last time it had happened. He had a lingering feeling it was his mother, upset over one of his adventures. He had been their only child, and they had been hard to placate. The fact she had been the only trustworthy female seemed to make more sense. Some other crushing times didn't count for their lack of sincerity, and had lead him to his banishment. Part of him, remembering those memories wanted to balk, while he knew he could not. Elettra was a far cry from Willo. This was serious, and he ground his teeth to remind himself.

His own coils of muscle were rigid beneath his skin, ready to attack what had caused this, only waiting for the word. It didn't feel that would be the coarse of action, or she wouldn't be here herself. Though a direct look to the eye could mean a challenge, he did it to read her, grab her attention. Clearly saying he was here ready to do whatever asked, whatever was needed. It was in those unfolding seconds she must have realized that, and sank to the earth. No one wanted to see a leader crumble, but in his golden gaze she was merely feeling the weight and needed a pause. His father had often needed those from time to time. There was no loss of respect, more understanding she had probably been strong for too long.

His ears flinched, his face twisted in confusion, and is ridden with deep lines of consideration while he listened to her grave tones. Tied to the ground, he half glimpses her face, but doesn't fully look upon it when she continues. Two hunting accidents? No deaths, but that did not make them much better. "No wonder you look sick with worry. A leader and a hunter both..." He stated in a fading breath, unbelieving yet knowing it was the truth. He titled his head downward in her direction, I take it we at least know where Narime is?" He asked, trying to hold onto what silver lining they did had. All the while his tail curled, and uncurled behind him, wanting to do something. "What can I do for you?" Sica would more warmly, yet firmly inquire knowing he would tear himself in two to be of use, but knew it was better he focused on one thing to really accomplish something.
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her head lifts to him, the silver of her attention meeting his of gold. "Yes, we do. Phineas and Guiness know of the location, as well as Cali of Swift River and another of the Hollow, and a few others...There tending to her need for food and there is water in the tunnels." Many had come to Narime's calls and though Elettra was happy to know that many would be their to aid Narime in obtaining food and knowing their was some flooded areas in the tunnels which supported Narime with water, Elettra was still uneasy with so many outsiders of the pack knowing of one of the Ridge's weaknesses - a lost member, entrapped.
He speaks then, with an utter determination to help and for this, Elettra is most grateful, wanting only to send out her ambassador to do just this - scout by hunting down Koda's scent the same way he had done Kyrie, talk his way into information which may lead him into the right direction. "As for Narime, she is looking for an escape route. There are quite a few paths and if she can't find a way soon, I plan on having the pack take shifts in pairs, digging along one of the openings Narime found, though yet no where near large enough for a wolf. If anything, we can try working in some kind of ramp with woods to try and get her out...." Though Elettra had not been able to be there for Narime the whole time, as she was now the only Leader of the pack at the moment, she had not stopped thinking about her, or what to do on the situation, which she now passed to Sica. For the moment, she was allowing Narime the opportunity to search her own before forcing hard work on her members on getting her out.
However, the latter subject was far less hopeful.... Elettra sighs, her body lifting with it as she shifts in her placement to a proper sit, though still hanging low with her emotion. She trusted Sica enough to relax before him...and should he dare take advantage of that, a swift snap to the face would lead him back to his placement below her. "Koda is another manner less favorable in options. We may find him, yet, though when or how he may regain his memory is uncertain. He knows not his members, or his home. I fear his ruling may come to an end...." Lest the situation be mended, quickly. "As I have said, I've sent Shade to report to Nina of this so they will be on the lookout as well. Shade feels responsible and though I'd like my Second and Guardian home, I'm understanding to this. I'm sure, with your talents, if you find the time, you may be able to help on the search to bring him home?" Elettra takes the moment to question him. Although this would mean Phineas, Guiness, Shade, Koda and Sica would all be away from home, even still with the lack of five members, Willow Ridge vast members had ended up helping them more this winter then hindering them, Elettra learned. She would still have three official hunters home, with plenty more then capable of helping, as well as multiple with the knowledge of healing and fighting. There was certainly no lack of ability in the Willow Ridge pack.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron

S i c a

It seemed Narime was covered in the taken care of department, except for actually getting out. The brute nodded his head swiftly. "I will try to keep our cache's full in her absence so we have one less thing," he said out loud, because he didn't want to appear nor be useless. Skull titled, thoughtful his golden eyes swept to the ground. He didn't like this at all. It made his ears bend, his tail lifeless. Made him a growl curl in his chest. It was a good plan to try to get the yearling hunter out. What else could they do? If she wasn't starving, or dying of thirst they could wait for her to find a way out. Or a better place to dig. "I think you have thought of our only option. Winter does make it hard not to waste needed energy. If she can't soon find a way, then we are fairly large group to make one. I only fear a cave in. My mother hated when I tug tunnels in the snow. It's not as stable as the hard earth."

His worn leader rises, he feels himself tuck his chin, many a thought swirling in his own mind. He could blame himself and hid "bad luck". It seemed it didn't matter, as he had not been the direct target of any of this misfortune. Elettra was slowly convincing him it was foolish. What was really in anyone's control? Quiet he was, letting himself look upon her from a single eye. The sooner this was solved the better. He could feel the loss of steady rhythm in her resilience eating at him too. Koda was the hardest to remedy. Sica barely met the man, this memory didn't help. He hadn't heard much of a wolf losing their mind like that. Right now it sounded horribly for not only the wolf, those around them. Ear turned upon her, he sucked in a breath to hold his nerves. If that might help her, that small thing. It was sad, what if Koda didn't remember? She seemed to have thought of that. "Well, thank the gods then your alright. Willow Ridge has one leader, and that means it has its strong heart to keep the rest together ." Then a thought occurred to him. "I have met a River wolf I could ask information of, to keep an eye. I could take a trip further while I'm there to at least cover ground where he is not." This Nina he did not know, nor where she was for Shade to be going. Did she live on the mountains? Or else where to keep a look? He wasn't sure he would find Koda, it was a start. Something to do might help a mind keep at ease. "This Nina, erm where does she reside, and is she a pack ally?" He couldn't recall mention of this lady, and felt like an idiot asking.
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra would nod on behalf of Sica taking up placement in hunting whilst Narime remained below. Though Sica was an Ambassador for the pack, like a scout in ways of traveling and gaining word, though a diplomat in keeping the peace when things became hostile (thus a way with aiding Skana's advisory work), some times this work was not needed of him and when so, helping out in other areas was important. She would remember he was well enough trained with children, as well, but even that held little use at the moment. So Elettra would take to appreciate his extra work picked up in anothers stead. "Much a risk, yes. But one taken easily to protect the life of our own." Elettra's dark tones, marred with a bit of exotic tongue from her origin, speaks in whisper, yet to much truth. Though perhaps she was not close to some, did not agree with everything of them, they were her brethren, after all, and it was her duty not only to lead them, but protect them.
However very small, she smiles to his mentioning of her being the strong heart of the pack yet still to guide them and with much confidence does he seem to speak it. His mentioning of the River wolf perks her silken black ears to interest. Elettra too knew well of a good woman, Cali, within the Swift River pack, though knew little to nothing of its leading pair. "If only your certain that you can trust them with such information?" She questions before adding, "I would not like other packs to gain the knowledge of our leader gone missing, much more without memory. Though having someone keep an eye for his description, perhaps, may be of use..." She was cautious of the idea, though if Sica knew a way of doing this without revealing too much, then perhaps it would be worth their efforts.
"Nina is the true mate of Koda. A former member of Copper Rock Creek, she plans to take the remaining members and form a pack somewhere within the Thicket of Secrets, far north west of here. Its about a two day travel." She speaks, allowing him to take in this information before continuing. He seemed, after all, the kind of wolf with the skills and task set to take this information and place it to use when needed. "She took refuge here once whilst Kyrie and I tended her broken leg. She is a well woman and with owing us much for our help on our part, plans an alliance to keep our bond we once held with the Creek."
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron

S i c a

Sica adapted, that's what he had been raised to be. It was in Nithron blood to have talents in all measures, the ability to have a mastery of different things needed to survive and thrive.

There was so much wrapped in the words the slipped from her lips, strange, and alluring, digging into him while coaxing his ears in an odd upward stance. "One of your own always is," he spoke in a low murmur, a hint he had done so once before. Sica had failed then. His father, his pack, his home. He would never again. He could understand, maybe too well what it was to defend. How hard it was to keep those in your care safe when the world was against you. A hrmm fell after a shot sigh, he shifted himself closer to her, but not consciously.

"This one I believe so, but I wouldn't have to mention he was a leader, just who he was. A wolf of Willow Ridge. Its better to know we are looking for him, we can have him home where he belongs." The silver man gave her an assured grin. He did know exactly what to do, and how much to say. He truly believed the lighter silver wolf would not wish harm upon them, but would be another pair of eyes. Sica felt it was important to see that man again. They being a neighbor would be a nice ally, and he wished to gain more knowledge of their own workings, ranks.

Elettra would answer him swiftly, and a still mask fell over him. He felt like soft stone, a bit shocked, slowly eating up this knowledge. How strange. One mate who belonged here, now lost, the other making a pack without hers? He had heard some weird things, but that might have won first prize. That would mean he wouldn't soon forget it. "Ah," the sound is the only thing that comes out of his mouth. His gears are turning in his head, and knowing there is more to come. The relationship was confusing, the way Elettra layed it out put his head in a better place. A friend, and a pack that they would be united with. Worked for him. "Well, I shall not be forgetting this Nina. Thank you for telling me. Really, is there something I can do for you?" Respectfully he dipped his crown, eyes sweeping over her cool steel gaze before staring at her cheek where it was much safer. He couldn't the concern that had laced his voice, that was hinted in his bright eyes.
(This post was last modified: Feb 17, 2013, 05:39 AM by Sica.)
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She is silent all the while she listens to him, his agreement with his understanding and his need to try and help all he could in the situation. He would be left to wonder yet again, with his question, what in particular he could do for her. Elettra Archer knew not. She was tired and worn, bringing about weariness in her. Though often when things got tough and hot-headed she was tough and hot-headed right back, often acting out in aggression in order to get out her frustration. Only one man she had ever known in these lands had understood her nature in this manner (as this is before she attacked kiche :D) by allowing himself to be her beating post and now he was gone, disbanding his pack and taking his family with him. Her gut turns at the thought of Ruiko and for a moment longer she is silent still.
"I'd like to know you...." She then decides, falling to where she is in a lay, settled before the woman before her, her silver attention gazing towards the eyes of gold directed at her cheek. "You told me much of your knowledge and how you obtained it, the two wars you were in, the change in leadership when you turned two, the new leader's word being held over your own when you were accused of something you did not do....I remember this all...." She speaks, slowly and delicately to the man. She did not like to pry in another wolf's past, though he had mentioned himself believing to be 'cursed' and still to this day, she was curious as to why exactly. "You say your former pack thought you 'cursed', that you were exiled for something you did not do....what was that?" Her words, nearly whispered now as though to speak delicate upon a delicate subject. Would he tell?