(See All?) Announcements
489 Users Online
Bing, Google

Out of the ash — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Orev Rain
Well Shade can put all his frustration in this fight and entertain Rain for a bit? xD
The lands of the Lore were dyed into black. With the moon gone and the sun to wake up hours later the silver wolf entered a other new terrain. Night ruled by night animals like him, listened to the whispering song of the willows. A silvery glow gave him a alluring yet ghostly look. With eyes burning as fire the cold air seeped into his lungs. In his mind he had already crossed many miles yet the same similar scent of the Lore was present in every step he took. Rain had not seen the change to take up some higher ground to oversee the present terrain he walked trough. However he already felt the great sense it was big enough to hold many wolves, many secrets and it's problems. Something he couldn't overlook in just a couple of days. Not to be bored for some months may he stay here. His paws pushed down the soft fresh snow. Already met some wolves, some pack related others loners like himself. Even if his mind already spoke he wouldn't stay loner forever.

Willows didn't held any fastigiate branches. All hung lifeless to be toys of the wind. Some longer branches tried to hit him in the face, as his build was big he could feel the brush of the tender branches against his fur. It was night but he knew some of his species should be awake. Orev didn't seek for them, he waited for them to be coming. That way you would see many more sorts of wolves, some may even be unpredictable or in bad shape. It was his own little game he played with himself as he was bored. No tasks to do while travelling, alone to provide just himself with food and care. Though winter made food a challenge he knew ways to conquer the harsh winters. Rather than scars it was experience and mental pains he had as proof.

He felt a light tickle. There was something what made his senses alert. Did he feel something coming? A scent had appeared, it was one of a border some miles away. So here too was a pack. He should back away for a bit. Before some evil guardian would come into the black knight to slit his throat. Could you hear the sarcasm in his mind? He could go and mock that what lay behind the borders.. Nah he should be his adult-like self and stay away from problems. Like a ex-right-hand aka advisor should do. Stay behind the fighting puppets and controlling the strings attached. His paws already turned to back away some when the wind delivered him a message. A other wolf was awake at this dark hour. A wolf from behind the borders.

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(I like the new double post thing, sorry for the double post, LAG)

It seemed to be a good thing that Shade patrolled the borders constantly, he'd protected it from loner after loner. Met each wolf wanting to join and he would not stop until the injustice that was trespassing completely stopped. He'd never, that was the way of things. Shade snarled at the scent of another loner. It seemed right that he patrolled the borders, practically 24/7. He was a guardian wasn't he? But that wasn't the only thing that swamped his mind. One other thing did. His emotions. They started to burden down on him and him alone. "What are you doing on Willow Ridge borders?" He snarled at the male, the white fur reminded him much of Kyrie, the wolf he did not know had come home. It reminded him of Athena, the leader of a pack in the mountains.

Shade had noticed that the other guardians had been slacking a bit recently and so he had stepped it up further. normally Kano or Guiness were the ones patrolling at this hour. Instead he was the only one to be seen on this night. His tail arched up proudly in dominance and his fur bristled along his spine. He'd been temperamental lately about all that had been fucked up in his life and he tended to take it out on loners. He was in no better mood today. He'd been the cause of the loss of his leader. Remy and Reed hadn't been see in quite some time. Worst of all, if Nina found out Shade wouldn't save him, all hell would break lose. Koda wasn't dead, he just didn't remember anyone, not his pack, nor his mate Nina, nor his loyal guardian who was there with him when he fell.

All this anger pent up inside, Shade hoped that he could get into a fight to release it on. He would protect his pack, but why not have a little fun while doing so? What was so wrong with that? Nothing seemed to be wrong with it in his opinion. In this darkened night, he hoped for a fight. Not to the death, he would never kill someone who didn't deserve it. But maybe a draw of blood. That seemed fair enough to him. It was fair to him.

(This post was last modified: Dec 29, 2012, 02:49 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Orev Rain
As close he was to white so close this man was to black. Just as his paws wanted to turn course to prevent any mishaps life decided to turn events. He sighed like a irritated old man but his insides were burning with curiosity. What would be brought to him. In the dark hours of night it was just one lonely guardian to protect it's holy borders. It somewhat reminded him of his old days. Euhm, younger days. Though his mind was still well developed and may not be underestimate. He too had to begin as a normal member put up with tiring tasks. From patrolling from dawn till night and that every day till the next moon would come. To give him another dirty job.

So his silver eyes lingered around the brown shape that faded with the background. The low voice of the guardian spoke in a snarl. Icy calm he looked down upon the man. 'About to turn around but I don't think that will do anymore.' His black lips curled up to a mocking smile. Trying to pick a fight? No not really, at least not him. The brown stranger had a dark shadow in his eyes. The original colour was brown but all Rain saw was dirty black. What kind of man was this guardian? Just looking at his eyes and whole body language. It looked a bit stressed out, did he hold grudges or something? The guardian could be that kind that does not talk. The type who shoos everything into a little room with a big lock unto it. For him to crack this lock, cause nobody else seemed to do it.

It had been some time since he played this kind of role but it should work. The brown male didn't seem to need much trigger anyway.

Silver eyes looked down. His white fangs were shown as he smirked with all the cockiness in the world. 'Acting like a Lord on nobody's land. Go back to your borders and wait till I cross the line before showing me your fangs, friend.' Smiling cold he could feel a old alluring darkness in his insides growling to let lose. No he would not, not yet, this time he gave the guardian a option. Attack him with words or his teeth. It was the latter no matter what Rain did not even had to guess. Yet he wanted him to give a choice, since he would come out with at least some bloody wounds. His tail flicked up high as it touched his back. They seemed both of same age, may differ one year or so but not much. Bigger than him but probably less strong or fast. It was a guardian not be underestimate since it was the man who had to keep the pack safe of intruders. Well that fact made the fight more interesting.

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade growled at the man in front of him, wrapping riddles in his head at the dark of night that the light shown. "Not quite sure who you are, not sure what kind of wolf does this. Have you been away from civilization that long to know you don't have to cross the borders to pick a fight with the pack? Back away from them now, your close enough to pick a fight. Our borders stand the test of time, don't back up and you will see the end of your days today." He growled at the wolf, his eyes blazing with anger that this loner dare challenge him and his right. The wolf was a cocky, arrogant old man that needed to be taught a lesson. His fur bristled more in anger then it ever had.

He felt it more and more necessary to stretch his old fighting bones, his old angry spirit that he'd locked inside him for so long. It was time to be a bit more grouchy. This was the last chance for the loner to turn back. If he refused, Shade would lunge at the loner. He'd try to kill the loner. He was strong enough no doubt, he could do it, he just needed the reason. That was the crucial part, he needed a reason to fight, a reason to drive this loner from the borders. If he refused, then he'd had his damn reason. He lets his fangs show as he stood up as tall as he could. He'd be the pain in the ass he needed to be to teach this loner a lesson on what not to do at a pack borders.

Nobody there to stop me, but myself. Nobody there to protect me but my own personal hell. Nobody to be watching o my own actions now. what's stopping me? Why don't I lunge I need to protect me now. I need to teach this loner how to respect a packs borders, how to be considerate and how to die. But I just cannot. I've held myself back. But I cannot seem to be useful to my pack any longer. What should I do? What should I do? He thought to himself, his eyes flared up. Why was he going against nature? Why was he holding back from the evident? What was wrong with him.

It seemed he'd been around kind wolves too long to be of use, too many kind wolves has corrupted his fighting spirit. But he had a backup. If he could not fight to protect his pack with his old spirit. he'd have to use anger. Without waiting for the wolf to back up, he lunged, his anger being released slowly as he aimed for the opponents leg. If he could put his legs out of service, then the loner could not hunt. If he could not hunt, then in the end he would die.

(This post was last modified: Feb 14, 2013, 11:19 PM by Shade.)
Inactive No Rank
Orev Rain
The brown man spoke. Many words but Rain did not listen to the overuse of vocabulary. In short all the man said was that he should go running before he was taken down by the Guardian. He scowled with a silver smirk. Like the man would not try to attack him at this point. Even if he turned around now, the chance he got his flesh between those jaws was just as big if he stayed on his place. Being in the heat of battle, it had been some months. Peaceful but hard days of a loner. Peace that did not suite his lifestyle but a desire that had burned in his heart for years. Fighting was a need, he could not without. Seeing himself he could not say with certainty that today would be his victory. Before him was a well-fed, probably trained, young Guardian. A loners life was a hungry one. Where every day with food was a blessing. Of course he possessed the experience and with that the scars. However every fight had it's own way, non was the same. How it would turn out was not for him to say. After all he was a old man.

Yellow was burning like a raging fire. Silver would soon clash with the Yellow. Rain was no fortune-teller nor did he had any telepathic powers. Based on his own feelings he just thought this; Yellow had something that bothered him. It was just obvious, for him. The Guardian did not look like he was bloody murderer who would fight with every wolf that was passing by. It was very good possible Rain was just the unlucky fellow to be on the line with a angry man who had endured quite some crap for a long time. It may be just his own analyse, it may not be right, it was just his own thought about this guy. Cause he was called a old man may not mean to him the wolf against him was evil. Not at all, he could feel a thread coming from the brown wolf. A thread that made his old senses waken, to let his muscles tense, ready for the fight. Just the murderous feeling did not hit him that hard. This could be quite bloody but Rain could not believe that the wolf would just fight for a kill. Fighting for the fighting. Rain may never know about this man's past or it's thoughts, however it was very intriguing.

Expect the unexpected. Just like that, the brown head charged for his legs. He had injuries in that area before, they were a pain in the ass. Deadly without his pack to support him while healing. He was aware of that. It would be killing him in indirect ways. Smart move. It was not his brain who told his body to try and avoid the brown man. It was engraved in his body. Dodge or the pain could be unbearable. Fast, as fast as his body allowed him, he backed away with a snarl. Feeling the teeth of the man claim a part of his flesh in his bite.

A growl that you could equal to a storm came out of his muzzle. A battle cry before he launched his white body at that of the brown man. Going for the man's neck that should be in his reach. If hit he would grab the man in a iron lock pushing him to the ground using his bodyweight.

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Worked out OOC to the bite hitting his muzzle to leave a scar and Shade then escaping the grab and an attempt to get the wolf to submit with a firm muzzle grab)

Shade snarled as he was struck by the opponent’s blow, just not where the opponent had been aiming. He had moved and instead, Shade’s muzzle had been hit by Rain’s attack, on the side of the muzzle, it was soon released and Shade went for his next attack where he would hopefully restrain the man. His tail was still curled up, his haunches raised. He was dominant here, the loyal second in command under Koda. The loyal ridge wolf that was protecting his borders from the likes of a loner such as the one he attacked. So why was his life always so full of drama? Why were the heavens punishing him? His muzzle stung like no one would believe. He only knew that this man was too close to the borders for Shade’s liking and the loner had caught him in a horrendous mood.

Shade was like a bear right now, ferocious as he aimed to grab the loners muzzle and clamp it tight in his jaws. Shade’s chocolate brown eyes practically on fire with the anger from inside his heart that radiated when he was in a bad mood. He wasn’t really angry at the loner; he used the loner as more of a chew toy to express his anger at himself and his pack. He wanted one thing from this loner right now though. Submission, which was key to his plans. He wanted to end this so he could finish his patrol and s that way he could get on with his miserable life.