Google, Bing

Nila Agni — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 29 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Damayanti Abhilasha
1-5-13
Mid-Afternoon

Damay was wandering the stone cold mountains, for days she'd wandered yet to no avail. What had happened in the past was behind her and she pushed a clean slate. Her main goals, find a strong pack to be loyal to and serve them. But that was a distant goal. Her icy blue eyes gazed around in wonder as her tail dragged gently across the ground. The Abhiasha fae was better off then most loners it seemed. but in the end, death would take her to. Not yet, she was only three and she intended to get more out of her life then death at three. Her paranoia started to kick in as she heard a crack. Then what sounded like an earthquake pounding in her head.

She looked up to find the source. She ran in panic as to not allow the avalanche to catch up to her. She stayed silent. Thud, Thud, Thud was all she heard from her. Her heart was beating after then a racehorse. It was funny, how on a nice sunny afternoon the earth might cave in to her and she might die. She hadn't known her father, he left after she was born. She was the only sibling to survive and her mother died by bear slightly after she became a yearling. She'd wandered for one and a half years and she was done being a gypsy. She wanted a place to call home. Was that so much to ask? The snow started to race faster then her and she pushed her speed. Her eyes narrowed in concentration. . . Then she woke up.

The errors of her past were gone now, she why was she concerned? Her leg stung a bit from when she hurt it. She'd had an avalanche in a mountain range far west of here. Her eyes fluttered open as she gazed out. She had stayed in a cave to rest in the night. That was the one thing that was right about this. She needed a pack, a strong pack. It was time to continue on. She scented and smelled a pack border. She stepped father away from it.

(This post was last modified: Jan 05, 2013, 10:59 PM by Damayanti.)
All Tangled In the Roots of my past
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

As the winter moved on, things seemed to only be getting tougher for Poison Path. No one had any breaks since all of the incidents happening continuously…they never seemed to stop. And with them, neither did the head guardian’s border runs. It was almost impossible not to see the male hovering over the borders or not near a pack mate, watching over them from a distance. He hadn’t wanted to socialize much with anyone for quite awhile. First Treena’s disappearance, then Ava’s…it was getting harder for the brown brute to deal with such a thing. He surely didn’t want to, but he knew he had to, he had duties to fulfill and sitting on his ass wasn’t going to do him any good. And so he was once again on patrol, his mossy green eyes scanning the area and marking the already heavily marked boundaries. He would rip and tear anyone who crossed them in a heartbeat.

Today, his patrol would not be uneventful, and as his large form came into view, his eyes traveled towards a female, who just happened to be stepping away from their borders. It was a wise decision n her part, and Ash could tell she hadn’t been anywhere near their borders, at least from what he could smell right now. His tail lifted and ears pricked forward, his stance dominant as he stalked forward silently, his eyes sharp and strict as he called to her, “That was a smart move on your part, miss.” Recently, Ash had met many loners who thought it would be alright to cross their borders and that they wouldn’t get ratted out for being so close to them. This would not be the case for today though, for it seemed that some loners out in the lore, still had some kind of sense in their minds.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Inactive No Rank
Damayanti Abhilasha

Damay peered as she walked farther away, but a wolf appeared from behind the pack borders. “That was a smart move on your part, miss.” He said, as if others didn't have the common sense to stay off pack territory. "I guess I just have a bit of common sense in me. Unlike others I've met. I'm Damayanti." She said, turning to introduce herself. Her eyes curious, she always set up a protective perimeter before she talked to a wolf. She didn't want a wolf to get too close, no matter the circumstances. Damay dipped her head in respect for the vigilant and stout man. She felt a shiver go down her spine from the cold winds.

She looked at the wolf, he was a larger wolf, eyes that were either gray or a very light brown, Damay couldn't tell from the distance. He had dark brown fur and seemed to be the same species as her. She examined how she'd do in a fight and was determined to stay out of it. She lost fights a lot against stronger wolves. He had no reason to fight with her, she posed no threat. Her icy blue eyes looked at him, she had a question. "So what's your pack like? I'm looking for a pack for myself, wanna explore all the packs and make the best decision for me." She explained briefly. She wanted a fierce and strong pack.

Damay had thought about jut going as a lone wolf for her days. But she was a pack wolf by heart, she was a pack wolf by soul. that was all that she had to her. Her eyes gazed around, this was a decent place for a pack. After all, there was a good and formidable defense to those not adjusted to this mountain. But what would happen to mountain bred wolves that attacked? She was looking for a large pack to mix into.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
He watched the other female carefully, her words causing an amused snort to form a misty fog just around his muzzle. “You’d be surprised…” he muttered gently to himself as his green eyes watched her movements. She seemed fit enough, for a wolf who had come in the Lore during the winter and she seemed kind enough…not to arrogant and enough respect to dip her head towards him. In response he gave a dense nod in her direction. Her tail swayed high above his back, a dominant gesture. Though he wasn’t on pack lands, he was directly on the border and it was his job to defend it, even if the loner hadn’t come any where close. His rank was clear. He was not alpha…but he was definitely not any lower then second. When she introduced herself he nodded to her, stating his name simply, “Ash…”

He then waited patiently as silence passed between them, slight irritation growing in the back of his mind. It was something that seemed to be going extremely wrong with him lately. Ever since Treena and Ava he had been a wreck and he hadn’t even had enough time to do the searching he had longed to do. He had even stooped as low as lying to Naira about his own personal bullshit. He didn’t want to take it out on the loner though, as he had done to some of his pack mates so far. Sometimes he felt like he was abusing them because of his own anger and he knew he had to control it. So when the other lady spoke his stance became rigid as he stared at her, not opening giving anything away, “Those within the pack know what it is like…what kind of pack are you looking for?” He hadn’t even answered her question…he had just lightly brushed it off with confusing words and asked another question, his face plain and neutral.
Inactive No Rank
Damayanti Abhilasha

Damayanti looked at this guardian, Ash was the name. Interesting, he seemed loyal enough to be any rank within the pack. His dominant pose making her know that he wasn't afraid to attack, all good so far. "A fierce and strong pack who isn't afraid to do whatever it takes to protect borders." She responded, no hesitation. "You'd be surprised what packs don't fit those criteria now a days." She let her tail fall, a submission stance, she'd respect the borders and she knew this was no place for dominance. She had common sense. She wouldn't win a fight she picked, so why pick it at all? Her icy blue eyes gazed upon the paths in front of her. She could turn and walk away, or she could stay and talk to him. She'd done nothing to provoke him, so there was no reason for a fight. but what to do?

Damayanti would take into account his protectiveness of his pack when examining around for packs. Once she made a decision, she'd make sure to join whatever pack she chose. She always reserved judgment of packs and wolves in them. Until a judgment could be given. An accurate judgment is what she watched for. She let her eyes gaze around, looking for details that she could use to remember the area in case she was to return and seek membership in the pack. She found the mountains an ideal place for a pack, few could navigate them without getting hurt. Those who could would be weak unless adapted to the rocky edges and cliffs that they scale. So this pack had made exquisite location choices. There needed to be a fine amount of prey, being in the mountains did have down sides, surely prey in the winter was one. She was a skilled hunter and she could prove her worth in prey if she joined a mountain pack. She was raised in the mountains.

She saw the sun set more and more as she had been there. She knew she'd be having to find shelter to beat out the harsh winds of the night soon. She stayed however. Curious of this male and the pack he served. That was all there was for wolves. Wolves were pack animals and so wolves had packs and packs alone.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The large man silently stood there, watching the loner in front of him speak. He didn’t want anymore trouble around them, if Poison Path could just life in peace for a short amount of time, perhaps things would get better for them. But with all the trouble other wolves had been causing them, it was scary how things were turning out for all of them. His green eyes quickly flashed around the area, before going back towards the girl. Her words resonated in his mind for many silent moments, glad to hear that others were, perhaps, not as on guard as they were. Ash was the one who had been taking care of all the patrols and keeping everyone’s schedule as even as possible, though some having taken extra duties, given the current circumstances.

His ears curved back and forth, listening to the wind whistling in his curved-like ears. He honestly didn’t want to be here right now…well, he did want to be here, just not with another wolf. He had wanted to come to the area from some sort of solitude, away from the other wolves that had been surrounding him for days on end. He was, once again, becoming more distant with each passing day, not wanting to be around the ones that he knew he had to protect. He hadn’t left them, just not been talking or staying around them for too long. It was just awkward and it made the situation in front of him increasingly uncomfortable. Unsure on how to start a conversation, he asked a simple question, “What brings you to the lore?”

Inactive No Rank
Damayanti Abhilasha

Damayanti was sure he already knew the answer to the question that followed as he began a rather awkward conversation with the male. "The same as most others who come here are. Looking for a pack to hunt for, a family to serve. After all, wolves are pack animals aren't they?" She asked, her ears kept flat and back, she was clearly not the dominant one in the situation and anyone who said otherwise had they're thoughts jumbled and confused.

There was really no point in staying to chat, but he had started a conversation and it would be rude just to walk away from it. She had to be considerate for now. Since she was new to the lands, she needed all the friends she could get. She thought more about his question. Was she really here just to find a pack? Or was she looking for friends, to get far away from her family. A far as possible, was that really the real answer. "No, I'm not just looking for a pack either, it's more of my family is after me and I don't want to be found. 'Cause my dad, got another mate after my mom past, there was nothing left but an abusive step-mother and a weary father who did nothing all day. Either answer works I guess, they're both true." She confessed to the man of vigilance and of the pack she was near.

Her icy blue eyes gazed around, avoiding contact with his light green eyes. She'd locked eyes with only one person before, and that was most definitely her step-mother. Barely anyone dared challenge a family member, but she had to put the bitch her father loved in the place she needed to be. It had made her frustrated and mad when her step-mother started beating her. She had only the emotional scars to make her and her warriors spirit stronger. This, no one could take away from her.

(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2013, 01:45 PM by Damayanti.)
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

Dealing with loners wasn’t exactly what Ash wanted to do on a normal day. He would much rather spend time with his pack mates, namely Bella. He had wanted to teach her the basics to a border patrol and as she developed more, lessons on fighting and hunting. Ash had wanted her to have the greatest childhood, but it had been taken away from her when Naira had appeared again and all drama had ensued. It had succeeded in pissing Ash off, and he was already on edge, not sure what Naira’s plan within the pack was to do. He sighed, his attention drifting back the loner as she spoke to him, his green eyes flickering. He listened attentively to what she had to say, his brow arching at the large pause, before her last flow of words greeted him as well. Running away from something was never a good thing to do, especially if you were in the Hervok pack.

Sitting down and curling his long thick tail around his front paws, he looked at the female, his words speaking wisdom, “Running isn’t always a good thing, but when you do so, you must be good at it. Learn to hide…otherwise bad things could happen.” That was what had happened with Nina when Ash had found her. His sister had not been careful enough in covering up her trail. Ash had found her and almost killed her, if it hadn’t been for his sister’s mate, she would be up with the Gods right now, watching over the ones she had loved and cared about for the rest of their lives. Now that everything had been over and done with, Ash regretted everything. He didn’t like thinking about it and he felt terrible for his sister, and sadness to what he had done to her beautiful face.

Inactive No Rank
Damayanti Abhilasha

“Running isn't always a good thing, but when you do so, you must be good at it. Learn to hide…otherwise bad things could happen.” Damayanti nodded, that was always the key, that always would be the key. For if one was to run and not hide, the foxes would laugh, the chasers would find them. In other-words they would fail. "Yes, I've learned to hide over these years. I'll never be found by those who search for me. But only to the ones of pure heart and justice can I be found." She said, a glint in her eye, it was just a glint, perhaps of apprehension or maybe it was pride. Whatever it was, it was an unknown emotion, she could not name what it was off of past experiences.

It was nice not to have a pack up in her face, it seemed that he was fine with her here as long as she dared not wearily or not, cross the borders to his pack, his home. She knew she had better get going soon, but she wanted him to leave first, then she would leave for higher up in the mountains, or perhaps she'd go and find a river or a creek, some place to get some water. Her tail was still curled inward, not quite as much as it once was, not flat against her stomach, but enough for every wolf to know she was submitting. Her eyes looked now like they'd been laying with fire. She was just thinking. That seemed to be all she did now a days.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Wrapping this up.
-----

His eyes searched her face as she answered him, his brown head bobbing up and down quickly, before turning his head pack towards the nightshade that covered the entrance to within his territory. He was started to dread his border patrols now a days, it meant more loners to keep in his sights, along with more possible members he would have to keep his eyes on. Luckily, it did not seem as though this female was going to pursue an interest in joining the poisoned wolves, and at the moment, Ash was completely fine with that. Though, in the future, it would have turned out that recruiting more members would prove to be beneficial. Wrinkling his nose slightly, his body started to turn away from her, knowing that the borders were now calling for his assistance.

Nodding his head towards the girl, he spoke, “It was nice talking to you. I hope everything works out.” Truthfully, the man did not care, as long as the woman got away from the poisoned borders. He then turned away, is large body easily slipping through the entrance to their territory. However, had it looked and heard like he had left, the vigilant guardian watched, making sure that the girl left. He did not want any unwelcome visitors within their territory and it was his job to make sure everything stayed like that. Silently sighing he waited, his body easily blending in with his surroundings.

ASH OUT!