635 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut

What is life without love? — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Wrap it up with these posts?)
Shade looked at Narime, he too raised his head and howled. Howled his sorrows of his life away to the ever present moon in the sky. He glanced at Narime and lowered his head. "Thank you, I feel much better Narime. If you don't mind, then I should leave. I have a pack border to protect, I feel I've neglected my duty long enough. I' mainly the only one patrolling." He said, it was one of his faster git aways he was avoiding. He would wait for Narime to acknowledge his leaving. It was rude to leave o like that.

Shade looked at the moon, why was it so peaceful when earth suffered greatly? Was it just the ying yang? The sign of peace and that everything would be alright? His chocolate brown eyes flickered from side to side. His tail swayed gently from side to side. His ears perked, listening for a call from someone looking for him. Some sign he had to leave. but nothing came. He could stay. But there might be a hungry loner tempted to stay across the borders. He couldn't have that could he? No he could not, it was a sign that he needed to leave, but respects got in the way of him.

With one glance look at the moon, his muscles tensed to run, but he did not yet. Not yet at least, not yet. He glanced at his paws, something in the grass made his eyes water slightly, if that were even possibly. It was a paw mark. One simple paw mark left there from that one night. He put his paw in it and his head blew up like a torment. This really was the exact spot. He was highly surprised the paw mark had not quite eroded away yet.

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
awww.. okay <3

Narimé was glad when the dark guardian took up a note singing along with her song. It was a good thing. Having friends. She sincerely hoped that Shade would figure his life out. Get back to being the courteous loyal guardian that he was.

Once their song was complete Narimé turned to look at the moon as well. Thoughts about Shade and Rosealia ran through her mind. She knew they should be together. Did they feel the same pull towards each other that she felt for Sloane? "Probably.." She thought quietly while sparing a glance at her dark friend. When he spoke of leaving Nari nodded slowly. It was time they got back to their duties. Of course hers was to hunt for the pack, or scout for food. However who said she couldn't hunt and scout in the same area that her russet, cream, and gray male was?

Lips twitching into a smirk the blue eyed wolf turned and dipped her head farewell to the guardian.

"Yeah I should go out and actually hunt for once. instead of standing around talking with every wolf I encounter.." She chuckled then watched as he turned to leave. Twisting her body Nari danced around happily then began trotting slowly away. Casting a glance behind her Nari gave a bark good bye to the black wolf then started into a lope back towards the Marsh to see if she could find her "prey."

(Exit Nari) Archive now?