(See All?) Announcements
664 Users Online
Bing, Google

decerno — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 4 Loves ·
Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
He kept his eyes focused on the other, something about him didn't sit right but he needed to keep him on side. There was no doubt in his mind that he had bumped into Naira and for now he was the only wolf who might have a clue where she went. Valiant was helpful of course, but he had left her some days ago- crazy here was his best shot at finding her and if he was lying, he'd enjoy beating him to a pulp.

His words amused him. Did he really think he was going to just walk off? Silly. "Yes. We are going to the mountains. If you are lying, I shall throw you off them after I beat the shit out of you. If you are telling me the truth, I shall ensure you're fed and if what you're telling me is true, Naira will also be glad to see you." he replied with a cool, calm tone. Not a reassuring one of course, but a sure one. He had yet to really think about the wording the other had taunted him with, but he had plenty of time on their run to the mountain to think about it.

"Finish your meal. We are not going to rest until we find her." he stated, clearing having made the decision for the wolf that he was coming along... whether he was going to run the trip of be dragged was of course another matter.
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]
Played by Grey who has 258 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Mapplethorpe
death claims all things. it is law, not punishment, to die
OMNIA MORS POSCIT. LEX EST, NON PŒNA, PERIRE
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Mapplethorpe

"Yes. We are going to the mountains," the man repeated. Mapplethorpe drew his feet underneath him, taking up every syllable and every word. "If you are lying." The tawny man flinched and blinked a couple of times, his own brows lifting. "I shall throw..."Another flinch. "...you off them after I beat the shit..." He gave jerk, but his smile never wavered. "...out of you. If you are telling me the truth, I shall ensure you're fed..." This drew the rogue forward a couple of steps. "...and if what you're telling me is true, Naira will also be glad to see you."

Mapplethorpe nodded once. His tail waving from side to side only a couple of times before the next command was issued. It wasn't like him to be so obedient, but the facade would give way in time. For now, all this starved being wanted was something more than that old hare to fill his belly. Speaking of which, the remnants of his meal had been long forgotten. "Finish your meal," the king instructed. "We are not going to rest until we find her." The lines under Mapplethorpe's eyes seemed to emphasize the sudden excitement upon remembering what he had been doing before the sovereign crawled over and disturbed him. He turned to address the mess of spattered crimson and guts. Nosing it over, he took the remaining ear and swallowed it whole, picking at entrails that were left. In haste, he crushed the leporid's brittle, now frozen ribcage, picking amongst the fragments two lungs and its still, elderly heart.

Gulping down the metallic taste in his throat, he rounded on the dark man again, stepping to his side and staring through the trees to where he believed they could run into a side of the mountain. Fooood, his mind moaned. Looking back at Naira's equal, he met his eyes only briefly before taking up a hasty stride. The energy the hare had bestowed to him would not last long, but he hoped it would hold until they reached a considerable height. They would find Naira in due time; he would make certain that they did.

(EXIGO.)

(This post was last modified: Jan 04, 2013, 02:39 AM by Mapplethorpe.)