(See All?) Announcements
577 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo

picking up pieces — Swift River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sabrina who has 45 posts.
Inactive No Rank
late fail post D:
Spooks stared blankly as Borlla promptly reeled off a list of names - too many names for his mind to adequately compute. How many was that again? 5? 6? 7? Well at least the names, albeit weird just like Borlla's own name, weren't strings of numbers like his siblings. It had taken him months to get his own siblings' names straight. "Wow, you have a lot of siblings!" he finally exclaimed. "It must be nice~" he sighed, in an almost dreamy fashion, wistfully wishing that his brothers were around (not so much his sister, because she was bossy and beat him up all the time). The more the better right?

"Any of them around here right now?" he asked, eager to meet more of the Tainn family. The thought excited him, and the monochrome yearling began to bounce slightly about the place like a child overdosed on sugar. He looked around eagerly for something to catch his attention and frowned when nothing out of the ordinary met his eye. "So what do you do for fun around here?"
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
The boy looked a bit quaggy as Borlla prattled off all the names of her siblings. He'd said at some point that he'd had a few siblings himself, so she wasn't sure why he looked like that, but he seemed to recover not long as she'd finished, the blank look draining away. Borlla tilted her head off to the side, and rolled her shoulders in a shrug, "I guess. They like to spy on me." Scowling, she twisted her head about, mockingly checking if the coast was clear.

"Eh, even if they were, I wouldn't go looking for them. They're no fun." The light-colored girl shook her head, and averted her eyes for a moment, considering his latter question. Fun. "I like hide-and-seek. That's probably my favorite game. Tag is fun too, if you're no good at hiding." At that point, she looked up, shooting him a taunting look.

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Sabrina who has 45 posts.
Inactive No Rank
By now, Spooks had essentially forgotten all the names that Borlla had just reeled off, with the exception of Indru (obviously) and the mysterious Ruiko. They were all weird names. Too bad they didn't have a similar theme to make it easier to remember, like how Spooks' siblings went by 'scary' titles that were easier to recall. Spy? That was actually one of his favorite pastimes, although his brother Fright certainly did a better job at it than anyone else he knew.

The monochrome yearling pricked his ears at the hidden challenge in the Tainn child's words, a glow in his green eyes. "Fine, let's do hide-and-seek tag then!" he announced, with a proud toss of his head. "I'll let you hide first," Spooks offered in a manner that intended to be gracious, but probably came off as pompous. "10 - no, I'll give you 20 seconds to go~" With that, he turned around and began counting.