491 Users Online
Khalon, Google, Bing

To Be Part of the Wave, Can't Stop — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
<blockquote>
His father at his side began to chuckle as the female sauntered forwards, carefully placing her steps as she waded through the water. Upon the bank, Rhysis watched in silence as the pepper coloured female, looking a little pissed, strode forth. What a fool. She clearly didn't know who he was. A God in his own eyes. Everyone should have known who he was, or so his father had said. They were a tribe of warriors, to be feared by all, yet these two had no idea of his name. In fact, she had the audacity to approach him and ask him, in laymen terms, what his problem was?

Silly girl.

<i>You could take them Son, you know you could.</i> cooed his father to his tattered ear, but his eyes and paws were un-moving as he simply stood upon the bank, staring at the brazen female. He would love to attack, he felt his bones screaming out to lash out, but his mind although broken, knew better as he was outnumbered. He had been a clever wolf once. A wolf who would at this moment be sweet talking these two for information, using his good looks and "charm" to win them over, before he would eventually stab them in the back, as he had done everyone before now.
Things were different now. He didn't have the words to be charming, nor the patience. With his father badgering him in the background, he found it harder and harder to think clearly. All he knew right now was what he felt, and he felt... angry.

<b>"River wolf..."</b> he said again, the words dripping with malice this time, saliva falling from his teeth to the ground due to his still wrinkled nose. He hadn't answered the females question, or had he? The river wolf was currently the problem, but he couldn't tell her why. He just felt wrong around the other large male. Wrong didn't sit well with him.

<i>Just do it. Rip his throat out! Fucking do it you pussy!</i> Came the abrupt shouting of the black mirage at his side, screaming at his pathetic son to do what he would have done. Rhysis was too smart for his father's liking, his father, the real one, hated him so very much for it. Yet Rhysis knew the wolf was too far away, and this female would back him- maybe she wouldn't, but it was a risk he couldn't take. Had they been alone, it would be a different story. For now, he could only stick around and hope that he would eventually find the male alone. As for the female, he just looked through her as if she didn't even exist- his eerie eyes trained on the male behind her. He needed to coax him forward...

<b>"Come out, come out, wherever you are..."</b> he suddenly sang, a ghostly tone to his voice as a smirk touched the corners of his lips. <b>"I want to play with you, River wolf..."</b>
</blockquote>
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]
Played by Bridget who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Idala Fontero
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/tables/idalatab.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #aa998a;">
Was speaking to this chaotic beast an error on her behalf? No, most certainly not. Her words were cast aside like a ragdoll; the dark man only focused upon Burn now. Forget about me if you will, you crazed man. I wish I did not spend my precious breath on you anyway... With a silent glare the woman watched, her eyes peering once more to where Burn was once standing. She was a bit ahead of him now, so she decided to bring herself back to his side. Turning quickly, she threw a glance over her shoulder toward Rhysis before nearing Burn again. Just as she did so, Rhysis began to speak once more.

This was just bizarre now. Biting her tongue, the chocolate-tan wolf felt her claws dig into the pebbled shore before she craned her head slightly toward Burn. The tense feeling was still clustering the air; she could barely breathe. She did not want a fight, but if it came about to one, there was barely any way to avoid it. It was obvious the scarred wolf beside her did not know Rhysis; names would have been called out if so. In fact, who cared about the crazed one's name? She certainly did not.

<b style="color:#786c61">"Don't humor him...." she mumbled these words softly, rolling her fiery eyes back as she closed her lids for a moment. Don't tempt him. <b style="color:#786c61">"speech."

table by bryony
(This post was last modified: Sep 10, 2012, 08:33 PM by Idala.)
<center>user posted image</center>
Played by Mily who has 194 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
The only reason Burn did not step forward. The only reason he didn't
take even the tiniest movement towards the male in order to rip out his intestines,was
because of the female. He heeded her words because Burn knew that she was right.
It wasn't worth getting into a fight with a psycho. Burn didn't want any more scars to be
added to his pelt, nor did he want to taste wolf blood in his mouth for the rest of the day
after the fight was over. Reluctantly he stepped back away from the males tartuffery
behavior. It really wasn't worth it.

Silence...

Burn backed up keeping his eyes on the male making sure the bastard wouldn't be
a coward and attack Burn from behind as he walked away. He did NOT trust this wolf.
It would do him good to just get away from the situation altogether, but of course, now
he had to worry about the female. He had to make sure she didn't get jumped by
the nutty wolf. So just sprinting away wasn't an option. He had to keep and eye on
the situation. Burn did just that as he began to pad away. Asth dark man passed the female
he dragged his tail across her side in a "follow me" gesture. Hopefully they could get away
without incidence.

OOC: Got rid of the last post. Sorry!

Theme Song
(This post was last modified: Sep 20, 2012, 09:16 PM by Hotei.)
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
[Image: hashtags-jessiehotei02.png]
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
I'm going to ignore the last past as you sort of PP'd taking Idala away and I don't know if she actually left yet, aha.

<blockquote>
<i>Oh look Son, what a surprise. The coward has turned tail and run.</i> chuckled the ghost of his father, before it stepped forward and walked closer towards the female, assessing to see if she too would follow the cowardly male. Some protector he was, leaving her behind and all alone. Typical River wolf... always looking out for itself.
<i>Maybe we can still have some fun... we should have expected nothing left from River waste. Maybe we can coax him back with her screams?</i> he said, before glancing over his shoulder with a sinful grin towards his son. Tempting him into evil... It was a shame he hadn't run into Kiche yet, maybe he could have cured him of his sins. Rhysis hadn't met Kiche. So he was still full of sin.

As the male slipped from view, he lowered his head and took a step forward, his leather pad touching the water as an icy shook slithered up his leg, cooling the burning beneath his skin. Maybe he should go swimming later? That would be nice...
His grey eyes looked up, trying to meet those of the female as she stood so brazen. His defenses were up, hackles raised, head lowered, footing cautious as he began to wade closer to where the female stood. Like a viper waiting to strike, he was poised and ready for action. If the male wouldn't come to him... maybe he'd come to the female.

His river wolf obsession was going to get him in trouble, but his instincts told him that this was right, it felt right. He wanted to draw blood, send a message to the other river wolves... he wasn't really sure why he wanted to do that, but he wasn't going to go against the burning thoughts within his mind. He had to hurt the male... he just had to.

<b>"Well, he's certainly no gentleman my dear. Maybe you can help me coax him back?"</b> he said, his voice almost a singsong with the way the words rolled from his tongue. <b>"We should test his chivalry... see if he'll come running to save a damsel in distress."</b> he said, taking more steps closer towards the female, his eyes never leaving her, waiting for any twitch or sign that she was going to move.
<b>"This won't hurt... much."</b> he said as he kicked off the rocks beneath him and hurtled towards the female, jaws parted as he hoped to plough into the female and knock her down. He didn't need to do much, just enough to get the attention of the male and well, if he didn't respond he'd just have to take it out on her.
</blockquote>
Played by Bridget who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Idala Fontero
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/tables/idalatab.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #aa998a;">
Idala bit her tongue as Burn motioned for her to follow him away from the crazed wolf. With her fiery eyes locked onto the scarred man, she watched as he slipped away. Turning her body slowly, there was barely any time to react to what would happen next. With acidic words slipping from the devilish maw of Rhysis, the dark man lunged himself as the woman. The wolf lunged at her, and, releasing a snarl, Idala attempted to slip away. The impact of the maniac caused her hind limbs to give out for a moment. Wincing in pain as her right flank pressed into a sharp rock, Idala knew she had to think fast.

<b style="color:#786c61">"You piece of shit" she hissed, eyes narrowing as she swung her head back. She felt his fangs meet her flesh. Snapping her muzzle at him, Idala worked her body away as quickly as she could. If she was successful, she'd slide away from him and zip away about twenty yards from him. It seemed as if the black pelted man was created more for strength rather than speed.

All it took was getting away from him. If she could, she'd be fine. Her flank stung after the collision with the rock; adrenaline flowed through her veins. The pain soon subsided, and as she squirmed, she realized she was only focused on escape. The world around her became but a blur, for the only thing that was clear was the area in which Burn had slipped away into.

table by bryony
<center>user posted image</center>
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
First time ever in my history of RPing that I'm participating in anything that might be a fight. Please tell me if something is wrong with my next bunch of posts. I will edit to correct them. :)
Update: Also feel free to give him some bite wounds and cuts and stuff. :D

With a snarl Burn watched as the female was jumped by Rhysis. She had tried
to get away and was still attempting to escape the black demons jaws. Fur bristling in
extreme annoyance and anger, Burn twisted sideways and lept down through the tree's
towards the sick black wolf. His scarred muzzle drank in the scent of its next chew toy.
Yellow eyes glared dangerously as the enraged Tainn thought out a battle strategy. He knew
that this male had wanted him to come down here. He knew that this had been a trap, but
he didn't particularly care now. Burn was pissed and that was all that mattered. This tattered
loner had screwed with the wrong wolf.

Burn darted around to the dark males side and attempted to body slam him away
from the female. The burned male was far heavier than his opponent and hopefully that
weight would be put to good use.

A strategy was forming itself in Burn's mind while he
faught. Fake going after Rhysis leg to make it look like Burn only wanted to slow him down,
then go after his pretty boy face and tear him a new one so that he would know what
it felt like to be scarred. Then tear out his entrails so that he knew what it was like to be
in real pain.

Even if the female was to get away Burn wasn't sure if he'd want to stop. This guy irked
him. If she were to back him then he would be even more annoyed since Burn wanted to
personally fuck this nuts life up further than it already was.

Theme Song
(This post was last modified: Oct 09, 2012, 03:42 AM by Hotei.)
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
No problem! I know Idala is inactive so do you want one to two posts of a scuffle then they split? Maybe something can break them apart as I don't think either would back down, but it would tie in nicely with the other thread.
And FYI as this was an issue before, Rhysis will boast that he won this fight, even though this will be a draw and he'll get points for a draw, but just so you're aware that I'm aware it wasn't a win, but he will think in his head that he won... if that makes sense. xD
Let me know if you need any changes!

<blockquote><i>Oh, nice. That got his attention.</i> mused his father who stood upon the bank.

The female had darted at the last minute, even his speed hadn't been enough to make contact with the smaller female. Such was a bitch. All he wanted was to either be strong or fast, and whilst he was faster then most his size, it still wasn't fast enough to compete with a shorter, lighter wolf. He lacked the muscle to be strong like the male who was making his way back, but his long legs and lighter weight would make him faster, which is normally how he got the upper hand. Yet when it came to fighting those smaller than himself, he was normally at a slight disadvantage. Still, the female was of no consequence and as the black, burnt male came hurtling back, he stood ready.

At an advantage of being in the water, the change from ground to water should slow down the other males attack and take some of the brunt of it. Funny how water would help to numb the attack of a wolf that stank of the liquid. As the dark male ran for his side, he flung his rear behind him, the thrust turning him to face the male head on, though not without a chunk of furry tail being snagged between his teeth. He endured the pain; he had suffered far worse. Quickly, he lowered his head, rolling his shoulders as he almost bowed before he tried to snap up and grab the males chest or neck from his lower vantage point. If that failed, the front leg would come next and whilst he was aware from his lower position his shoulder and rear were more exposed, they were areas he could afford to surrender if it meant getting a better hold on some vital part of the body.</blockquote>
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
Ugh.. Having such a hard time figuring out what to do with this post... XD

Fighting in the water. What the hell were they, pups?

Just two pups romping around in a puddle. The thought made Burn smirk. He hadn't had this much fun in a while. Who cares if he got hurt. It wasn't like any of the Swift River wolves would care if he got injured. Maybe Indru, but definately not the others who had no relation to the large black wolf. They didn't care about him.

Gald to have even a piece of the smaller wolf in his jaws Burn gritted his jaws wishing he had gotten the guys whole tail in his mouth. Nope.. Just a bit of fur... The dark shadows fast movements alerted the burned shadow of his plan. The scarred male Jerked his body to the left hoping Rhysis wouldn't grab a hold of his neck. Satifaction gleamed in his crazed grin as Burn felt the pain in his front leg instead.

Perhaps a side of dark shoulder meat? An ear? Or maybe he'll move enough to dodge and I'll get some scars in his handsome face. Burn withstood the pain in his leg and aimed his jaws to Rhysis's shoulder. If it hit Burn might be able to pull the bastard off his leg while doing some damage at the same time. Then Burn planned to snap towards the tall mans face if he had the chance.

Gonna have the bear showing up in Hotei's next post.
(This post was last modified: Dec 12, 2012, 08:49 PM by Hotei.)
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
Are you happy for me to have the bear show up this post and end here? This thread is so old now! Let me know if you want anything changed, else feel free to reply or leave it here. <3

It was amazing his tail had any fur left, it was always snagging here and there, being so much fluffier than the rest of his body, but it was always an advantage to lose some fur rather than some skin. With the other males leg within his jaws, he began to press his jaws tighter together- it would be so nice to hear the bones snap. He enjoyed breaking the bones of his kills into little pieces just because he could. He had to work fast though and he applied as much pressure as he could before the other males jaws found the scruff of his neck and got a nice grip. Damnit, he didn't have enough time to shatter the males leg- he would have to go for plan B.

Allowing himself to be pulled off the leg via his scruff, he released the leg and gave only a moment of being tugged before he began snapping towards the neck once more, with the males head elevated above him, it should have given him a clear window to get that vital jugular.

It might have gone well, but they were interrupted in that very moment. By a bear. A large, somewhat angry, salivation brown Grizzly.
Shit.

The fight completely forgotten and his attention focused on the bear that had broken free from the borders of the brambles and was running straight for them. There was no time to lose, he had to run. There was no way in hell, even a superman like him, could take down a grizzly alone. It appeared the female had already run; she had the right idea.

He tugged himself away with all his might until he felt his neck screaming in protest to free himself from the others grip. With a sharp sting, he felt the fur rip granting him the freedom he needed. Without another glimpse at the other male, he turned and ran from the water, up onto the bank and into the shadows. Hoping all the while that the bear would make short work of the ugly, burnt man.

exit.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
"What the fuck.." Burn was happily tearing into the black wolfs scruff until a brown shape emerged from the bushes. A second later and the dark man realized that a bear was charging in at them.

"What the fuck..." Why was it every chance the burned wolf got to tear into someone, some other friendly character either showed up, or nature distracts him from his blood thirsty mission.

Burn let go of the stupid wolf and turned around. His paws dug into the ground pushing the black wolf forward away from the danger. His leg ached slowing the shadow as he ran towards the forest. Hopefully the bear wouldn't chase him. "I hope he chases the black idiot.." Burn growled to himself as he huffed along dodging tree's and fallen logs in his escape. A quick check with his black ears and Burn knew the bear wasn't in pursuit. Perhaps it had wanted to waterscape to fish in?

"Whatever.." Burn tossed his head to the side suddenly remembering the female he'd helped. "Of course she's not here anymore." He slowed to a trot wincing at the pain in his leg. Redistributing his weight the large male limped along snarling all the while.

One day we'll have a fair fight..

(exit)"Speech."

more text