(See All?) Announcements
475 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Google, Eclypse

Family Reunited — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashikoi was still in rough shape but he was alive and that was what mattered most. The day was coming to a close and he could tell that he had to find shelter soon. The brown wolf's fur brindled with excitement as her smelled a multitude familiar scents. Could this be what he dared think? Was the pack finally rejoining? It was then a glorious howl of a song sounding through all of the woods. "Wolves of the Secret woodland" it would be a fitting name. He quickly dropped the bone he was chewing for marrow as he sped past trees and through the thick brush. He didn’t care, he would have a home and a family again.

It was clear he was more than a bit late to the party as he crashed through the brush and into the group. His breath came in ragged pants as he looked up at Nina then at the wolves he knew who were assembled for this event. After one of the wolves finished his speech he added to the words he knew had been said. “Nina, you have been with me through thick and thin, you are the reason I’m still alive. I would be more than happy to give all of my life to you and your pack. That is if you will still have me, I don’t even care if you make me a low ranking wolf, just as long as I’m able to still help the pack.” The young wolf spoke with more conviction than before, Nina after all had done more things than he could count for him. He knew in his heart that Nina would run around the world if it would save a pack mate and he would be more than glad to help her with that goal.

ooc sorry I was really busy but back now
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
OOC: This is the last post....

The area around them was silent for several moments, not anyone daring to speak and for once it was welcoming as they all took in the wonderful scene before them. They had a home again, a stable one and they would all work hard for it, to keep the land healthy. When Sloane’s voice broke the silence, all she could do was silently smile at him. Such a noble, honest man he was…the reason that he was the one leading by her side for the time being. When his howl lifted to the sky and sang, she watched as the rest of her subordinates followed in suite…there was only one missing, and then he appeared. As if she had summoned him with a simple brain message she nodded to him as he spoke. He was like her son and he had once again returned…just a tad bit late. With her tail sweeping the ground, she nodded her head to him.

Not too long after, did he head tilt back and join into Sloane’s song, her voice easily blending into the rest of their own. Their souls were now all interconnected. For the rest of their lives their oath to Secret Woodlands would be part of their blood stream. Betrayal would not be taken lightly…but no such thoughts were in action for the time being. Everything was going to be perfectly fine, and they were going to live their life…together, once again.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.