(See All?) Announcements
517 Users Online
Bing

bane of the mountain — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Slight pp with Rhysis, but wanted to get this thread over with. If you want me to change anything though, I can...<3 And I also believe we can claim fight points actually since we have 5 posts.(:
athena
scars remind us who we are

As she felt the warm, delicate skin and fur within her jaws, she clamped down with as much pressure as she could, hoping that she could disable that leg. Perhaps, her move would prove to be foolish, but for the time being, she focused on digging her teeth deeper and deeper until she reached his leg bone. His teeth upon her back alerted her of what was going on above her, so she attempted to shift her body away from his grasp, but she was too late. He had a good enough grip on the thick winter coat and she couldn’t shake him without releasing his leg. Before she could do anything, however, the deep rumbling underneath their feet interrupted their fight.

Feeling the anger of the mountain and hearing the tumbling of snow upon them, she released Rhysis’s leg, but not before giving another bite for the hell of it. She shook the black cloaked man off her, before turning back towards Namara, quickly helping her to her feet and ushering her back down the mountain. With the impending avalanche right on their tails, the two of them quickly sheltered themselves behind a large rock that protected them from the rush of snow and ice. Once the avalanche settled, they began to make their way back towards the lands of the poisoned ones. Looking behind her, her fiery eyes searched for any sign of him. With none, Namara and Athena, as quickly as they could, made their way back home, bloodied and bruised.

|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||