(See All?) Announcements
325 Users Online
Bing, Google

walking on a dream — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ver who has 365 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ava Attaya
Nina... Reinier? Either that was a completely different Nina, or, more rather, it was Ash's sister taken with a mate. Given that so many months had passed Ava no longer felt any distaste toward the female that had once rubbed Athena the wrong way, but it was still a curious development. And even more curious that she was leading Secret Woodlands with Narime's mate. Of course the female was quick to explain the path of succession that would follow, and it was a wise plan after all - just a little odd, if anything. Then the black she-wolf realized...

Ava could not help but avert her gaze; the kind girl would be competition for space and protection, then? The Lore was big, of course, and there was certainly enough room for several families - many families, even, including one composed of dark-furred pups adorned with eyes of silver and gold. But the instinct was within her and she could not deny it... though she could swallow it, for a few moments at least, and so she turned back to the silver she-wolf with a pleasant expression.

Narime's next words brought a heavy guilt to her heart for feeling any heat at all - her speech flattered Ava more than she could say and her amber eyes displayed a gratuity that words could not properly grasp. Heart full of honesty she turned her dark head to face the woman and said, "You'll make a gracious leader and mother. I wish you and Sloane success in your endeavors one and all. And, should my plans not work out," A sly smile appeared in her expression for a brief moment as she once again pictured her silver-dusted knight, "I would be happy to support you."

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Gonna fade this out I guess.

"Thank you Ava, and I hope you find what you are looking for too."She spoke somewhat sadly knowing that their meeting was coming to an end. It had been good to see the black woman again, to find out she was doing well. Though Nari wondered why she had left Poison Path. Perhaps she realized it wasn't the place where she was meant to be... or.. maybe something bad happened, and she had to leave. Narimé worried a bit wondering if Chantille was doing well. The silver wolf still had not gotten the chance to bring them a gift to thank them for everything they'd helped her out with.

Tipping her head to the side Nari began scenting the air for prey. Then she dipped her head goodbye to the elegant black fea. She still had a job to do. Find food for Elettra, help out as much as she could for now. For sometime soon her mate would come for her. Nari wondered how sad El was that she was leaving. She knew her telling Elettra her plans had hit a hard point. As evident by how close the woman had rested next to her afterward. I can't worry about that now.. Prey first, worry later. she nodded to herself then took off in the direction that scented of rabbit. Her tail weaving a sign of fairwell to the loner Ava behind her.

(Exit Nari)