422 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla

I Gave You All — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Occurs after Dust Bowl Dance...
Bloody, raw paws made their way back towards the lake that she called her kingdom. The broken woman searched for hours and hours for her beloved until she could no longer track his trail. He was gone. Just like all the others that had left her. As the full moon appeared over the mountain, her mourning call could be heard throughout the twilight skies, calling for her beloved to come back to her. She was broken once again. All the ones that she’s ever dared become close to have ended up leaving her. It was a never-ending list. She couldn’t help but think who was next. Who was going to make the list of betrayals longer? She just couldn’t bear it any longer.

As the broken Queen came upon her lake kingdom once again, her body yearned for her to just go back to her cozy den and cuddle up with her Bella, but her worsening insomnia refused to allow her mind to settle. However, she had to make herself go check on Belladonna and make sure she was safe and sound. Her bloody trail passed through the secretive hall of nightshade till the pass opened into a cluster of rocky dens. Slipping through the den site as quietly as her graceful body could take her, she came to a stop outside her den where Bella usually stayed. Hearing the deep breathing of her child, her worries were vanquished and she made her way back out towards her lake.

She’s made mistakes, got off track and crossed lines, but now all that pain just won’t go away. She was stuck with it. She’s gone to the place where souls get lost, but managed to make it back in one piece. But, now she had nowhere to go.

The twilight skies were silent as she sat delicately on her pedestal overlooking her pristine lake. She stayed silent and still for hours, just letting her heart beat against her chest and her burning eyes glide over every inch of her kingdom. She dared not move. The thought of her broken heart crumbling into dust was always hanging over her head. What was she to do now? Tlarx had been there when her new found crown was thrust upon her with Naira’s first leave, but now he was gone too. Who could replace him? Nobody could, but she had to try to move on. She couldn’t sit there and suffer like she had before. She couldn’t do that to herself again. Never again. But who could she trust to be her partner?

Only time would tell.
Note to self: I Gave You All - Mumford & Sons
(This post was last modified: Jan 28, 2013, 09:58 PM by Athena.)
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Han who has 45 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Eden Asthed
I'll post in Dust Bowl after the cubs are done with speaking just think of him being there xD

There was this vague familiar feeling. The scents of Poison Path was all around him. The first day it worked suffocating, maybe it was because he had been loner for too long. Would not be so surprising. That day he swore to keep him from hurting again, may it be himself or others. That day he felt so strong with resolution and at the same time he ripped himself to little pieces with every bite, every time he could see a blood drop melt with the earth. His big body began to shiver. The memories made him cold to the bone. Should not think about it too much. He could see himself run like a coward away from this newfound home. Eden knew he could not do that, first because he would hurt his pack. Something they really could not bear in this time. Actually he could still not totally wrap his mind around the matter. Something with Rhysis and Naira and their pack. Something with Belladonna and the two other cubs which name he did not know. All was very complicated but what he could tell was that those two once ruled the lake but left suddenly. Belladonna, the girl was the jewel of this pack, it was obvious and he did not mind. Taima had been a good experience, so maybe he would try to get attached too to the little girl. She seemed smart, steady, yet so hurt for someone of her age. He had silently watched the scene like a background character like him did. Watch from the back but ready to jump in as his heart told him so.

Fluffy brown ears heard a call in the distance. It was not far but the mountains seemed to echo every little sound. The howl, it sounded sad and longing. A call for someone he did not know. Eden had recognized the voice of his former Queen, was it for the King he never had met? So maybe he was right the day of joining? That Athena had looked different? His massive body began to move from it's place. Guided by the light of the moon he walked towards the lake. Graceful but steady were his steps. Ever since that day he had not be him. The Eden that lived now was still a shadow of what he had been once. Died that day little by little. Could he bring it back to life again? What if he had done different. That counterfactual thinking, he had done it many times, though his resolution was still as steady as his steps were now. Today was a different day, little by little, he'll give time the chance to breath him back to life.

It was her white statue that looked firm from far away. Silently he watched her from above. Worry reflected his eyes. She looked alone, as she was. She had them, her pack, yet the responsibility was that for the leaders. Everything was for Athena. Slowly he approached the white woman. His tail low as his rank told him so. What could he do? He wanted to say something to comfort his Queen. What could he say? He had not half experienced all that stirred up the pack. He had felt many pains but was never left by his loved ones. There were no words to say for him. What she thought, what could help her. He had no idea. The lake knew, he was sure of it. The silent waters that could hear every sigh, every laugh of the wolves in the mountains. What if he would be the lake? Could he hear her thoughts and know how to support his Queen? Maybe.

He placed himself at the side of Athena, he was not close so he kept a comfortable distance. If she wanted he would become the lake. A silent lake with steady waters.

Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
athena
she nourishes the poison in her veins

Her amber eyes spotted the dark chocolate form underneath the moon lit sky. She traced over his massive form, observing every detail she could. The way his black hairs fade to a chocolate brown in some areas and the way that his sea green eyes seem to dance under the moonlight. Her gaze lingered on those eyes, even when he met her fiery amber ones. It seemed that he could see right through her shield, he could see the pain and the hurt that she felt. The connection that she felt with him was unlike any other and it left her confused. She still couldn’t imagine loving anyone besides Tlarx, yet she tells herself every day that she couldn’t love him anymore, he was gone. He didn’t love her anymore. She had to move on and here she was, moving on.

As his massive form came towards her, climbing up to sit beside her, her fiery eyes flickering over to glance at him then back over towards her lake. The silence that followed his arrival wasn’t uncomfortable at all, it was – easy. His presence made it feel like he was here for her, to talk or to just sit and watch the lake or the stars above them. It was like how Tlarx and her were. Damn it, stop Athena, she yelled at herself, shaking the thoughts of Tlarx out of her mind. He was the past, he choose to leave.

Her inquisitive eyes glanced over towards Eden, her gaze running up along his nuque and towards his ears where she noticed the small scar along his ear. She wondered what the story was behind the battle wound, but perhaps that could be a conversation for another day. Her fiery eyes finally reached their destination, the sea green orbs that seemed to hide so many stories that she wanted to unlock someday. Perhaps, today can be the start. “Tell me a story, dear Eden. Please?”

(This post was last modified: Feb 14, 2013, 10:16 PM by Athena.)
Eden Asthed
Eden sat down next to the fae. Though his eyes didn't look at her, yet. No his greens looked at a extended piece of sky. Dark liquid had become a mirror of the sky above them. Seeing the light points on the water, it reminded him of many things. One was the day he actually joined Poison Path. The memory was as fresh as the packscent around his body was. Ash had been right, the sky was really closer. If he would stretch his paws he could just touch the stars, The childish side whispered him to touch the water but Eden refrained from that thought. He did not want to break the mirror with his.touch, and with that the magic that was bound to it.A slight prick alamered the brown man. His eyes slightly rolled to the side. Soft amber followed the contours of his stature. He felt his corners wanting to curl up to a smile, Eden however pushed it back. Athena, she looked.certainly like a goddess. Her white pelt glowed soft in the light of the moon. Giving of a magical feeling, being a light herself other than the dark male next to her who could have faded with the night if had been a hue darker. Their gaze met, daring he didn't run away from her eyes, rather he dived right into the gold sea. He wanted to know, what was going on behind that golden door. If he would stay long enough at tjis side of her, would he be given the key to open that door?

Her voice broke the silence he cherised so much. Silence had been label every since he was born. Though he was not someone who hated talking, Eden believed silence was something that could be more powerful than words did. A request, his greens shimmered slight hearing it. 'A story, hmm..' His body moved a bit, sitting comfortable he let the silence take over once more. What shall he tell her. Looking up at the real sky he smiled inwardly.

'Once there was a wolf. He was just a cub living in a big pack. The boy was ignorant and lived happily along the others. One time he saw his sister cry. His brothers tried to cheer the girl up. One told her to protect her from all evil. The other made silly jokes and made her smile again. The boy watched from the sideline as the girl would walk further with a smile on her face. It had been always like that, the boy held the girl dearly. She was his most biggest treasure.' Eden couldn't help it but feel warm by the memory. Like that without him even noticing he smiled as he continued; 'The boy had his own secret garden. At nights of silence he would go to that place. One night he was sleeping in the den with his brothers and sister. All asleep he woke up from a soft sound. When his sense sharpened he found his sister crying. The boy panicked. What should he do?' Questioning he looked for Athena's gaze, as if he was asking the fae to come with a answer.

'The boy could not fight all even nor was he funny enough to blow her worries away. He was none of that all, yet he stood up to help her. Why, it was not like he could do much himself. The boy knew his own position very good, so when he stood before the girl he would whisper softly: 'Come with me.' The girl stopped crying without any words shared she followed the boy. The boy had nothing, only his most treasured sister and that place he loved just as much. It was a pond, hidden in the bushes but a roof of starlight. 'This place is magical. It will be here for you, always. The pond will listen to your worries and your laughs and sent it to the sky.' He gave up his most precious place to his most treasured girl. The boy smiled and left. Of course the girl knew he what he said was just a tale. Still she chose to believe him.Every night, after that event, the girl came to the pond. She shared her every thought with it. Be it sad or happy, she came and talked. Without the girl knowing the boy was there to listen to her. Cause the only thing he could give was his silence.'

(This post was last modified: Feb 16, 2013, 03:29 PM by Eden.)
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
athena

As the brown hued man beside her agreed to grant her wish, a smiled crept on her features as his deep voice rang out across the silent lands. The beginning of the story wasn’t all monumental, but as soon as the story got along, she became hooked. She hung onto his every word, her amber eyes burning a hole into the side of his ebony face. Inwardly, she wondered if this was a story about himself or a story that he was just making-up for the sake of her pleasure. However, by the way he began to smile as if he remembered it like it was yesterday gave away the answer. Seeing him smile made her own grin grow larger until he glanced over at her with a questioning look. As their eyes met, her smile slightly faded while she seriously began to think of an answer for the panicked boy in the story. Before she could even think of one, however; he moved on, continuing his lovely story. A story just for her.

She too once had a treasured alone place when she was young, a place where she’d go to get away from her father’s wrath. None of her family knew where she would go when Father got into one of his moods. She’s walk through a creek to ruin her trail, so none of them could find her, especially Father. If Father had found her, she might not be alive right now. Athena would slip away to a little meadow complete with another small, trickling creek full of life and at times herds of deer would move through there. The spring was the most beautiful time to go. The flowers were always in full bloom and life was fully active. It was the most beautiful place when she was growing up, but now that she has found her lake, it wasn’t as beautiful as she thought when she was younger. The lake somehow held so much more beauty in its currents and steady breaths. The way it could listen to her pain, hear her laughs, and feel her anger. The lake was a part of her now. And always will be.

She was speechless once he finished his story; all she could hear was the heartbeat in her chest and the steady breathing of Eden besides her. Exhaling the breath that she didn’t know she was holding, she finally began to speak. “That was beautiful. Thank you.” She murmured, her eyes meeting his deep sea green ones for a moment, before she turned away to gaze out across the lake, the lake that always seemed to listen to her when no one else would. The lake never left her. While everyone else abandoned her, her lake was always there for her. As these thoughts ran through her broken mind, an angry flame lit in her chest. Burning eyes glanced over to meet Eden’s, “Do you think of me a fool? Am I worthy enough to lead Poison Path?” She inquired, the turmoil in her eyes beginning to surface completely. It would seem the storm was on the horizon and the lightning was about to come crashing down.

“They left me, while I stayed and tried piecing everyone together again. I was too worried about everyone else being okay that I neglected my own self. I let my emotions fester until they became so infected that I couldn’t bear it. I put everyone before my own well-being and what did I get in return? Nothing. I raised their children and pieced their pack back together. I never left. I never betrayed them. I stayed! I suffered for them, expecting them to return! But, they never did until months later when they came sauntering back, expecting me to step down and give their children back.” Pausing a moment to glance back out towards the lake, her anger was rising higher and higher. All she needed was a listening ear that was all. It would seem Eden would just have to bear with her. “How could I just give up the children that I loved and cared for, for six months? How could I give up a family that I poured sweat, love, and tears for? They didn’t deserve them anymore. Poison Path was not theirs any longer. They broke their own rules and I should have given them the consequences when I had the chance. But no, I have a heart. I have a damn soul. I am not a cruel bitch who tosses her dearest family out to the trash. No. They are the cruel ones to expect me to give up everything that I worked my ass off for. I may not have created this pack or the children, but I keep them all alive and together while they did not! I gave them my all!”

She had been holding in all this pent-up anger for too long. Emotion was running high and at those last words, her voice cracked and she began to sob. Hot tears ran down her cheeks, but her regal head never fell down to look at her feet. No, her burning eyes stayed pinned on the lake in front of her. The only one that has ever seen her this angry and emotional had been Tlarx, but he was gone now. So now Eden became the unfortunate one to have to listen to her ranting and raving. Several moments passed before she looked away from the lake and her tears beginning to seize. Fiery eyes met the sea of green, her voice becoming soft, almost a whisper. “I just want all this to be over with. I want to be happy. I don’t want to be like this anymore, Eden.”

(This post was last modified: Feb 17, 2013, 01:42 AM by Athena.)
Eden Asthed
Tell me if you want me to edit anything ^^
His mind was still stuck between the younger him and the present. Seeping in the cold winter air he took himself back to the present. Back to the woman who had listened to his story in absolute silence. In his mouth he could still taste the sweetness of storytelling. Eden licked his dry lips as he watched the lost lake. His head turned aside watching Athena. Softly the woman thanked him. A little smile showed a part of his white teeth. 'I'm glad you enjoyed it.' He replied a little bit louder than her murmuring. He was glad that she had asked him, the times he would tell stories like this, they had forgotten him and he had abandonment them. The cliff that had grown between him and one of his passions, it was closing again. Telling stories he had done many times before, but in his Loner days there would be no one to listen. Now it was Athena who was building a bridge over this gap. Eden wouldn't stand from the other side, he too would start to build the bridge on his side, so he could meet her in the middle.

There was a ember deep within Athena. It was slumbering waiting for the wind to blow it back to life. Watching like he always did he could see the wind whisper to it, revive it till the anger was like a burning flame flickering in her eyes. ''Do you think of me a fool? Am I worthy enough to lead Poison Path?'' The green glimmering faded like the sun was hid behind the clouds. Once more Eden looked good in her eyes to determine what he should say, he would say nothing. As the storm in her heart had reached the climax. It began to pour, word for words it fell down in their silence. Shattering it, breaking it with the tone of hurt and the feeling of anger. Eden, he would listen. Listened to her voice which anger began to top each other. The male had listened often to anger, sorrow and he became used to it. He had heard and empathized enough to feel it aching in his chest without experiencing it himself. It hurt. Within his chest his heart throbbed with stabbing pains. Athena stopped, watching him but there was nothing she asked of him. Except to listen at her voice that was like the wind making the fire within herself rage.

The brown man stood midst in the flames of anger. The embers, thrown in the air like fireworks with every word that was spoken. Eden looked up at the grim heaven that was lighted with thunder. The lightning crashed on the ground, burning the green trees till it would perish to ash. In this imaginary world, Eden rose his head. Not to be blinded by the lightening or burned by the heat of the flames. His paws moved and began to run. For the one he seek out, woman hiding in the devastating storm.

There she was..

Standing in the flames looking at her world being destroyed. Somehow this reminded the male of things of the past. That time, he was unable to walk. From the sideline he had seen how the kingdom had been poisoned and was slowly rotting before his eyes. He had been helpless, useless. That time, he had been the fire to destroy the rotten parts of that world, her world.

Right now he would not be the fire. He would be here to let it rain, to calm the fires from deep within. He could do it, he was on the sideline no more. This time, if he reached out he would grab that what he cherished.His body moved out of it's position. Carefully like he was walking on ice ready to crack, he searched out for the white fae. Not one time she had looked down, not one time her paws would waver on her path. His nose softly brushed the white cheek of the woman. He could feel the warm tears falling down. He closed his eyes, listened to the mere whisper telling him her wish. 'If that's your wish, I'll let it rain tonight.' He whispered in a soft tone. 'It's okay I'm here, to give you my all.'

Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
athena

She had cracked. Every emotion that she had held so tightly and desperately in her chest had finally found their way out. A weight was lifted off her shoulders and an inwardly sigh escaped her. It was like she was a new wolf, a new Athena. She was a new leader without the overhanging depression above her head. As her fiery abyss glanced over to meet the deep green sea, she felt connected to him. She had opened up so much of her broken, armor covered heart to him, that she could not feel somewhat drawn to him. He had listened. He was here for her when she needed someone to lean on. To let everything out that she held inside her for too long. If Tlarx had been here, he would have been the one she would have gone to, but he wasn’t. Now it was just Eden.

Silence replaced her words for a moment, before Eden did something that she had desperately needed. He touched her cheek, giving her the comfort and support of another being. The remaining tears completely seized when his warm muzzle ran along the contours of her cheek. Feeling the warmth of another that wasn’t Bella was unfamiliar now, with the absence of Tlarx. But, it was welcoming. Turning her head to fully look at Eden’s ebony mask, she leaned forward to bury her head into his neck. She needed someone to be there for her, to help her keep herself together and she had finally found that one person that she had been looking for. And he came in the form of Eden.

As his words whispered into her pristine white coat, a smile formed on her ebony lips. She was momentarily happy, happy that she had finally rid herself of her pent-up distress and emotions. She was finally free. “Thank you,” she murmured into his chest, the smile evident on her face. Finally, everything was starting to get better. Everything is always supposed to be okay in the end.

Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Sorry it's so short. On phone, but it is definitely something.

------

Much had happened in Poison Path. Wolves had gone, others had come in to replace their spots, all spots except for the ones in their hearts. The emptiness that was felt there was hard to be replaced and for Ash, the place where his love had perished was still searching, wishing that the missing piece would come back and fit into the final piece to complete him. Two of those pieces had left and one had returned but not the one that he has cherished more than his own life. She was gone and she was never coming back, he knew. The only other being that would bring him the happiness she had given him, was Bella...and she was not even a year yet. She had much development to take place and she was like a sister to him...nothing more. All of their new additions, Ash had been keeping a close eye on, never really letting them have a moment of rest within him on their tail, watching their movements in the shadows. Today would be the day that he would be seeking out their newest addition, Eden. The sea green eyed man was a complete mystery to him and so far Ash had not found anything wrong with the male, therefore no strikes were in place. His scent trail on the male was strong and when he approached the lake, a small smile came upon his face. This would be one of the easiest places for Ash to evaluate the male, having been the the lake so many times.

His large muscular body moved easily across the rock, being sure not to make a sound. His body perched in the shadows, his eyes taking in the scene of Eden and Athena above. He was too far away to hear many words, but bits and pieces were audible. The angry tone of his alpha increasing moment by moment, and Ash had to simply stare in regret. Shouldn't he have been there for her when she needed him....had he too not been present enough? Almost forgetting what he had come here for, he watched the reaction of Eden, his own green eyes watching in curiosity as the male moved closer to Athena, whispering things to her and comforting her. Blinking his eyes, he watched as a smile formed on the ebony lips of Athena. He was sure it was the first time he had seen her smile...really smile, in quite awhile. It brought a warm edge in his heart glow. And with a short nod he faded away into the mountains, silent as always.
(This post was last modified: Feb 17, 2013, 04:07 PM by Ash.)
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Eden Asthed
Arya can you wrap it up? ^^
The warmth of her breath gave him a slight thrill. It was a first to have someone leaning on him like this, though it was not unpleasant. Not at all. As he looked a bit down to see her smile, his corners curled up. The warm feeling in his chest seeped further into his body in a way he had never felt like before. It felt good, very good. The day he had entered the Lore the male had never thought he would be here at the side of the white fae. Supporting her in his own way, reaching out to take what he desired. It was all new for him but it was oddly fitting. If he had done this earlier, what would have come from is old pack? He may helped them in a other way than his present choice. The image of his family flashed out on him. Eden closed his eyes and waved them goodbye, for now. This moment, he wanted to not worry about the past. Right now he was here, with Athena. His Queen but today it was different. He could not see this fae as his alpha, the white woman in his neck felt much closer than that. He hoped to see her smile more in the future, he would make her smile. He would gave his all, it were words not to be broken, ever.

Time was running. While he kept silent enjoying their little moment he wished to stop the time. With a soft sigh he stepped out of the embrace. He watched the golden eyes and saw a new look. The clouds were gone, the storm was over, just like this moment. Eden smiled at the sight of her but at the same time he saw Athena with her head on his chest. A warm feeling rose up till his cheeks and he broke his gaze. Intensely he looked at the lake hoping the feeling would cool down in a minute. Looking at the lake, there was a thing that was stinging him. Side-glancing at Athena, he knew he wanted to stay at her side. Was he more ignorant he would have stayed, just like that. He wasn't, Eden knew what he had to do to keep both his promise and that place next to Athena. A place now occupied by a male called Ash. The smile lessened in the thought of the sandy male. Taken this path, he would get it harsh. He could choose to stay where he was but it wouldn't make him happier. It was time for him to go out and make his own way. 'Athena,' His greens shimmered full like the stars above them, 'I'll tell you another story. When the stars are out and time says so. For now, I'll head back.' His brown body gave of a small bow and turned back towards the Den. Just a second he stopped walking. Turning his head to watch her from a little distance. 'Just wait, soon it will rain and the kingdom will rise from it's ash.'

Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
I think one more from you and we can collect our points.(: Annd sorry it was a little short, I'm leaving like right now.. haha
athena

His warmth and support was all she needed. She just needed another to help her through the storm and Eden did just that. He got her out safely to dry lands, but the storm wasn’t completely over. Unknown to her, he was planning something that would change both of their worlds forever. A plan that could possibly lead them both to a better and brighter future. His plan was exactly what Athena needed, but in time she’d find out exactly what that plan was. But, for now, she was content on staying right here. Right here in this moment.

The moment his warmth escaped her reach, she wanted to force him to come back to her and hold her once again, but she seized her temptation. As his words reached her, the smile grew larger and her eyes twinkled with happiness. Her fiery eyes followed his body as he bowed to her like she was his goddess. Then he was moving away from her and once again a part of her wanted to drag him back by his ear towards her, but that temptation was once again extinguished. In time he’d come back to her. In time he’d be hers.