(See All?) Announcements
443 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Google

Beyond the sunset — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vero who has 95 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Big gay elephant? Ink had asked her, not seeming to know what an elephant was. This made Amèlie blush, and she laughed again. "I'm sorry. I seem to forget that not everyone has the same background as I." Amèlie explained softly, pulling her gaze away from him, but still smiling. "Elephants are gigantic creatures! They look like monsters. They are gray with huge ears and another arm for a nose. They are quite strange looking." she described, her eyes large and wide as they traveled back to Ink's inquisitive bright orange eyes. "I don't think you will ever see one though. At least, I don't think so." As far as she knew Elephants did not live in Canada. "I never actually saw one in person, but, my uncle did when he lived with humans on something called a TV."

"Well I'm glad you think so." Amèlie told him in regards to him having no problem with her voice. Ink went on to say that he did not feel as though he belonged anywhere. His comment left Amèlie with a cocked head and a dwindling smile. "Well that can't possibly be true. You belong right here with me, right now." she lifted her smiled again and laughed, though this time stood up and sat beside the inky male. "Why do you feel like you don't belong anywhere?" she asked him, her expression finally growing serious. As wolves, life revolved around a pack, a family. When a wolf left a pack it was to start another family with the intent of not staying alone for very long. This was why Ink's comment was so peculiar...at least to her. Whilst she was a loner herself, she did long for a pack, but was determined to stay as one until she knew herself better, and ultimately, what kind of pack she really wanted.
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> Even in his dizzies day dreams, he had never quite imagined that he would ever not be emotionless towards others. Ink had assumed that no woman would ever make his heart swell inside of his chest but somehow, he wanted to do anything he could to make the sweet belle as happy as can be. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“No need to be sorry,” he finally retorted and gave her his first genuine smile, <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“though, I can’t say that I would ever see one but if I ever did I would make sure that it would never harm you.” Inkheart didn’t want the fragile princess to ever be caught in a situation so dangerous as being hurt by a large, gigantic creature that was like a monster.
The way that the white-blossomed creature said <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“you belong right here with me” made his heart nearly burst in his chest and come back together to make it even stronger. Women were not supposed to have that affect on him. Leave it to Inkheart to fall in love with the most fragile woman in the world—or, at least, he seemed to think so. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“Valentine’s Keep had one motto and one motto only—we only serve together as pack when the time comes but it’s every wolf for themselves—which is how I came to be a loner and am almost positive that other packs couldn’t deal with me amongst their ranks.” Ink refrained from mentioning that he was purely a leader-like individual that didn’t like being a subordinate to anyone.
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“But…” he moved a little closer to her to close the distance to make it more intimate, <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“I’d like to think that I do belong here with you.”

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Played by Vero who has 95 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Ink was sweet. She thought of this with a warm smile, despite not being sure how to take his dulcet advances. Perhaps he was like this with every female that pleased his eye. Truth was Amelie wouldn't really know, so despite his charming words, the madame stayed within an arms length. As the night continued on, Amelie kept Ink in her company. It was only when her weary eyes became too over-whelming to ignore that she bid farewell to the handsome, alluring, knight, and the two went their separate ways. Unknowingly to them, it would be their last meeting.
(This post was last modified: Oct 08, 2010, 08:06 PM by Amélie.)