(See All?) Announcements
592 Users Online
Bing, Google

Everyone's Waiting — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 51 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Terra Anne

Straining to keep herself low to the ground Anne twitched her ears listening to the two wolves voices. Then the dark male spoke. Voice like ice and ever so threatening. His voice scared her more than the other woman's anger.

"I.. I did come from the mountains. From the foot of them. My parents.. My..pack.. they just..threw me out here.. I don't know why.. Why? Why would they do that? Without even teaching me how to survive out here? " She stammered a bit holding back tears both from fright of sadness. She had been fully betrayed by her human pack. Left alone with no way to help herself. "They.. They loved me, played with me, fed me... but they didn't teach me anything I really needed to know...and now they abandoned me. At the base of those mountains.. Ma'am..sir.. I have no family or pack anymore.. They were not good parents..please.. either help me or let me go.....

Whether her words had fallen on deaf ears or crude, plotting, witty one's Anne would soon find out.

Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

I've played this game before, and it's how I know you lose.
Poor little wolf, lost and alone to be the unfortunate target of anger and frustration. Someone had too, and it might as well be her. Triell in the end might just let her go, depending on her use of wits. What a strange mess came from her pale mouth. Thrown out? She hadn't been taught? She had to be a year and she knew abosolutely nothing? It was hard to know if she was telling the truth, or one hell of a convincing lie. Or maybe she was bonkers, and they should fear catching something.

Bright eyes flicked to Naira. Do you believe this? They seemed to ask. Was this the young female's trick in getting away? His nose told him she had real fear, but if it wasn't them torturing her someone else surely would be inclined to want her as their toy. She continued to try to make herself smaller, Triell huffed in annoyance, and took a step back. There was no real fun when prey didn't even put up a fight even like a pathetic rabbit, or try to run away. He was sure if Naira attacked her he would too, though he didn't want to go down the road of questioning why that was. Black ears still flattened to his head, and his tail bushed out above him he growled, "Then run, or my lady will rip more than words out of that mouth."

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn

My Lady... The words danced in her ears for a pleasant moment before she drew her attention back to the scattered ramblings of the smaller wolf at her feet. A growl bubbled up from her chest in response to Triell’s tease and a hardness entered her eyes, a flash of dominance met with a clack of teeth by the smaller wolf’s behind to encourage her to get up. She didn’t feel like eating another wolf right now, she just wanted this one to shove off so she could get down to business with her friend. A few quick nips were all she would offer to the terrified wolf, with the large dark Tainn at her side. It was nice to blow off a little steam. But there were also far more important matters at hand.

{end}
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]