(See All?) Announcements
450 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google

Revelations — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
Namara limped and dragged painfully, every step she took hurt. The blood she had coughed up scared her and she knew that if no wolf found her she would surely be a corpse soon. The thoughts swirled in her head someone anyone please come and save me, even Ash, please it was agony with every inch she moved. Still she stumbled along if nothing else to tell Poison path she was sorry and she failed them, Namara never should have ventured to that damn mountain. All of it was wrong utterly messed up and if she survived she would be different she had to be. Why hadn't the two black wolves helped her, why she had wronged neither of them. But she assumed it had to do with everything she had done to those who's paths she had crossed.

She had wronged almost everyone in her life and knew if she died it would be without remorse from a single soul she'd known. But still she pushed on, her vision was beginning to blur horribly and she had yet to wash the blood out of her fur leaving a trail of red from her fall to where she was now. Still she couldn't recognize just how close she was to Poison Path and had she known she would not have let her legs fail. But they did and she collapsed onto her side in the snow, she retched once more scarlet hit the ground, she could taste the metallic tang of the blood she had thrown up. She lay still on her side breathing as much as she could losing more blood and her vision blurred further. This isn't such a bad place to die, the mountain can take me back She lay in the snow whimpering her sorrow, she knew now just how badly she had screwed everything up. Her heart was broken for everything she had done and so was her spirit, the huge would began to slip into unconsciousness and only managed to breathe the words "I'm sorry Kamota"
(This post was last modified: Jan 31, 2013, 08:54 PM by Namara.)
Played by Jen who has 83 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Steel Kaldorr
Steel was making his rounds as usual, happy with the fact that things were calm for the moment and he was alone with his own quiet solitude. When Athena had promised him peace from loners, she had been correct for he'd only met one other non-pack wolf, aside from his sister and she'd merely been a lost and scared Healer from another pack. You'd have to pull his eye teeth before he'd admit it,but he was grateful that he'd run into her. She'd saved him from a serious amount of pain and very likely illness due to the terrible infection that had set into the shredded remains of his pads. His mad dash down the mountainside had not been kind to his then-rookie feet. Now his feet and his muscles were as hard as his namesake and Steel felt fitter than he ever had.

It took little thought to guard the borders, for unless there was an issue it was merely endless traveling and marking. He passed an area that he'd passed much earlier with the scent of a she wolf leading away from the pack lands towards the borders. It wasn't a pup and she was a grown wolf so he felt no inclination to follow her. Likely she just wanted some time to herself. That in itself did not raise any bells in the burly male's mind and he moved on. What send sirens off was the strong scent of fresh blood near the borders a short distance away from the faint scent trail. Very fresh blood

In an instant, his hackles raised and his snowy lips lifted to bare long ivory fangs. A growl vibrated from his broad chest as he moved towards the scent. It was not from a kill, it was strong and it was very close to the borders. He moved forward stiffly until a crumpled form came into view before him. Filtering out the scent of blood, he realized that this was the pack mate that had wandered off. Apparently, her explorations had gone badly. She looked past half dead and he wondered if she would even make it home, close as it was.

Still tense, he approached her stormy blue gaze scanning for anything else amis, but her broken form was the only thing to disturb the blanket of white snow. That and the scattered trail of crimson dotting it behind her. Not really knowing what to do, Steel lifted his white muzzle and let out a long deep howl to alert the rest of his pack mates. Hopefully one of them would have a better idea. After that, his simply stood guard over his pack mate, daring the world to step on his last nerve. He was not the hero type!

V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
As Namara lay bleeding in the snow, and her breaths became shallow and quick, her vision blackening she felt peace. The only pain she felt were her wounds, and her heart, but she was at peace, she knew why. If she had never been who she was being she would have never had to deal with this, it wouldn't have happened. She was trying to remember what had happened, there was the avalanche, and two black wolves, there was fall, but then something else, she could not place, it was dark, it was bad but she couldn't remember with her losing so much blood. In the end she gave up and thought of how happy Kamota would be after she was gone, he wouldn't have to think she was only going to hurt him, or desert him. He would be sad for a while but in the end everything would work out for Kamota.

She heard a faint sound, that at first she thought was just her insides breaking down but then it became louder. Pawsteps! She heard the growl as well an instant before she could discern Poison Path scent through her blood. Maybe there was hope and her eyes opened a slight amount until she could see the blurry figure over her, a large male. One of the guardians she had never met, for once, she was grateful to Ash for his incessant orders to guard the borders constantly. All she knew was this wasn't Ash she didn't care either, the wolf lifted his head and howled. Namara knew not to expect to be so lucky as to be happened upon by a healer, she didn't even know if they had one, she could still be as good as dead. She gasped once more and more blood found its way onto the snow. She knew if something did not happen soon she would die.
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
He had been hoping for something of a break. Just to be able to lay down for once and not be interrupted by anything going on within the pack. He had risen to the challenge as alpha, until Athena found someone well fit enough to take his place and reign by her side. The tragedy of the losses they had faced would soon truly be behind them and Poison Path would move on as a happy family and stay like so. Ash wouldn't let anyone else within Poison Path without knowing them well enough. Strangers would be no good to the pack anymore. They needed to remain strong and to have devoted wolves that would stay with them. Not traitors or others that would turn their backs on them once they got accepted into the pack. The poisoned wolves did not depend on one wolf, they depended on each other as a whole and they all worked together to fulfill duties. Anyone who slacked off would hear from the large Guardian immediately and a strike would be marked in his own mind to be reported back to Athena immediately. He wasn't sure how he was going to manage such things with the little amount of sleep he had been receiving, but he knew that in the future he would learn how to deal.

Today would not be his day of rest though, for the alarming call from Steel reached his ears. He didn't really get the message since he didn't know the male's way of communicating well enough, but he did sense the urgency within the call. So without second thoughts Ash shook himself quickly before taking off into a quick sprint. If someone was in trouble as would have to get there soon and deal with the problem quickly. His breaths starting coming in rapid puffs, not having as much stamina as others would have but still letting his strength push him forward. It didn't take him long before he arrived at the borders and it was then the fresh scent of blood steamed his nostrils. With a small snort he rushed forward, seeing the broken form of Namara and the guarding one of Steel. As much as he didn't like the way things had gone with the female's joining she was still a pack mate and hasn't received any strikes so far from Ash. She had done what she had been ordered to do, and from what he knew, stayed in her place. His mossy green eyes took in the form of the girl...it would have been best to move her to a more secluded area, and for once he wished he had some basic healing training when really all he specialized in was guarding and a little hunting.

Thoughts raced through his mind at a rapid pace. They needed Chantille, but of course, the lady was no longer here, she too had deserted them. He swallowed his unease drifting higher and higher by the second. Finally he spoke, "We need to get her under those trees in the territory. Then we need to go find a healer." The only other healers that he knew of were Naira and Nina, but even he knew that Naira was not an option and that his sister was no where's near here...at least that was what he thought. She could have been anywhere, but considering her fear of the mountains he was pretty sure that she was as far away from them as possible. He didn't know what else to do, and so he put his plan to action.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
(OOC; feel free to pp where you move her and things like that, I'm just going to post her blurry sad thoughts :P)(Also sad post is sad)

Namara twitched as the howl echoed off of the trees and faded into the forest, it was not long after she heard more faint pawsteps. Slow at first but then faster as the new wolf caught scent of her blood. Most of it seemed to have stopped she thought, everything felt much calmer now that there was activity around her. She had no knowledge of what was transpiring over her head but she hoped it was good. Once the wolf got to her she caught his scent and feebly raised her head to look at the blur that was Ash. A faint weak smile planted itself on her face. For all she thought he hated her, he was still here, maybe she was right, there was hope somewhere in the cruel winds of life's winter. Maybe there would be a few whom would mourn for her if she died.

As she looked at Ash she asked in a feeble croak "Thank you for coming Ash, I'm sorry." It seemed in seeing the male she could just make out what looked like... was that, concern? She began to slowly realize what they had meant at the border when she joined, they would not depend on anyone for it seemed each wolf in this pack was given free choice and here was Ash. He had chosen to at least try and save her life, even though she hadn't been long in the pack. Knowing she should be saving her strength she couldn't keep the words in, "Ash I understand now, I don't want to be depended on, I want to be trusted to be there, like you are for me right now" Her head fell back onto the snow and she began to pant again, fear was rising up within the she-wolf again and she was doing her best to contain it so as to avoid vomiting anymore.
Played by Jen who has 83 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Steel Kaldorr
Steel heard the words of Steel and the feeble one's of the she-wolf who's name he still didn't know. He knew that Ash was right. If she stayed outside the borders in the open, she would be far more vulnerable. He also knew that Chantille, their own healer had vanished along with so many others. The only other healer that he knew was the tender hearted young fae that had helped him with his paws. He couldn't remember if she'd ever mentioned the name of her pack, but she'd been headed towards the Willows. Perhaps he could track her down? Looking back at the fae crumpled on the ground he knew that her chances were slim. None without some kind of healer.

With a silent nod at Ash, he lowered his body down and shoved his nose under one of her front legs, hoping that she would get the idea and help him maneuver the front of her body onto the broad expanse of his back. She would never be able to walk farther, even with support. It had taken everything to get as far as she had. This way, he could support the majority of her weight himself, with her back legs dragging across the snow. Ash could help balance her and conserve his strength. Steel kept low to the ground to make is as comfortable as was possible with her broken body. His white legs trembled with the effort, but he managed to drag her with Ash's assistance, what thankfully was not too long of a distance to the trees Ash had indicated.

As gently as possible, he lowered her to the snow, knowing that the short trip must have pained her greatly. He looked at Ash and spoke his rare words. "I think that I can find a Healer. One from another pack was lost in the mountains a while back and we helped each other. @Kyrie, I think." He hadn't spoken that many words in one stretch since he'd joined, but they flowed easily with a purpose now, although their tone was rough with disuse. He tipped his head briefly in the direction of the Willows, prepared to leave immediately if Ash agreed.

(This post was last modified: Feb 07, 2013, 02:33 PM by Steel.)
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

His green eyes never wavered from Namara before Steel started moving, trying to move the broken female onto his back. With a silent snort, her moved to the girl’s side, gently moving her onto the guardian’s back. The male immediately helped balance her. It took them quite awhile to get back into their territory, but when they got there, and Steel put Namara down, the alpha’s head turned towards that of the fallen girl, his ears pricked towards her. Perhaps, if she would not have been hurt, then he would have been slightly nicer with her words. But considering his bad mood and the situation all he could do was order, “Namara, shut up. You’re wasting your strength.” His tail flickered angrily behind him. If the girl lived he would happily find out who did this and go fight them. The sound of Steel’s low voice caused his ears to prick towards the male, listening to what he had to say.

Ash was so caught up in what was going on, that he didn’t even take note of how this was probably the most words Ash had ever heard the guardian say. Nodding his head he sighed, “Alright…that sounds fine, but if all else fails, call for my sister…Nina Reinier. Word travels fast around here…and I’m sure someone will know where she is.” His tail flickered behind him, allowing him to leave. After he left and his form disappeared from the mountains, Ash curled around his pack mate, to provide comfort and warmth to her. The man wasn’t sure what he was exactly suppose to do, but he was sure he was suppose to clean the wounds, and so with care and ease Ash’s tongue glazed over Namara’s wounds, wiping the blood off of her fur and body. It took quite a longer time then he would have liked, but that didn’t matter. As long as he somehow got rid of all the blood that was seeping out of her.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
The blurs began to move, Ash snapped something at her she could only imagine was to shut up and save her strength, the words were muffled, and he seemed to be standing almost miles away. Mostly Namara hoped he had said that, because she was hoping someone else was as afraid as she was. Namara felt the wolves come under her to lift her up and the pain was excruciating, she wanted nothing more than to bite both of them just so they would but her back down, but she stayed herself, and held her jaws firmly closed. It wasn't until she was set down she began to whine softly again, she didn't know if she could speak anymore if she tried anyways. After she was set back down, some other words were spoken and Ash began to move again.

He curled himself around her and began to wash the blood from her fur, she was surprised beyond everything. She knew as soon as she saw him he wouldn't let her die, but to actually care, well that was another thing entirely, all of this just because of pack scent. She lay there and let it soothe her broken body and mind, all she could feel now was a dull throbbing ache all over and her vision began to swim, no matter how hard she tried she couldn't hold out as exhaustion began to overtake her. Sleep was not her friend for she might not wake up, as tough as the she wolf tried to be she was still scared and let out a whine.

The broken body that lay curled in Ash's began to relax a little, but her breathing didn't, shallow and almost gasping. The chill had set in her bones and she was cold, though Namara had no energy to shiver for all intents and purposes she appeared as though she were dying, and for all she knew she was. Her only reassurance was her conscious mind, and the pain that was running like fire in her blood. The last coherent thought that ran through her mind were of the prickly wolf now taking care of her, and how never in her life would she have expected such care. Then from the outside she didn't know what he thought of her headstrong ways or if he thought she was even trying to change in the first place. Blackness engulfed her and somehow she knew she would still wake be it in moments or hours, she wasn't dead yet.
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
A cold breeze faced the young girl. Her heart said to rush into the mountains to go and help the poor girl who had been so unfortunate to be caught in a landslide. Namara so had Steel told her the name of his packmate. Following the strong grey male she walked behind him, next to him if the path would be broad enough for both. It was strange to be here again, after being led back by Phineas and Sica she never thought to be back this soon. Elettra even said it was better to avoid this place for time being. However when she was needed priority had to be made. Her alpha did gave her permission to help out Steel's pack. Though she had to use the herbs from Poison Path's grounds. When the girl had headed back to see her leader, before lending her help to Steel and his packs, she had given one more task to fulfil within these mountains. It was important information she had not to forget to pass on. Kyrie knew that but when she closed into the packlands she began to reek the blood. It made her shackles stand up. The blood was fresh and there was much..

The urge had been to big. As her nose smelt the blood of Namara she knew it was serious. She couldn't believe the poisoned wolves didn't possess a good Healer. Entering the scene she saw a male and here patient. Stopping before them she gave Ash a quick look before watching Namara. Oh good Lord, the poor girl. The landslide had made quite some damage on the brown fae, if the blood had not been washed of by the male next to her it could have looked twice as terrible. Kyrie swallowed the heavy feeling of responsibility. She had to help. 'I'm Kyrie, I was asked to help this girl. My Queen says that with my help your pack owns us, Willow Ridge a favour.' It was a short introduction and she didn't expect any objections. Putting her attention back to Namara she said one thing more. 'Steel, could you go to the Infirmary of your pack and take everything what's in it to this place. Fast.' Her eyes shot to Ash. 'I would like you to go with Steel, you can't do anything for Namara now. I'll see what her injuries are, when I'm back I want to begin immediately.' Her normally happy-go-lucky mood was completely shuffled to a corner. This girl was slowly dying before her and she took life as a very serious thing. Later when the biggest dangers was gone and she could reassure them that the girl would survive Kyrie could smile and do all this again. Now she was taking the lead, as this was her duty and whatever their ranks was, they could do nothing other than helping her with little tasks she asked them to do.
user posted image
Played by Han who has 45 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Eden Asthed
Hidden by the mountains rocks Eden watched the little meeting. He wasn't there for too long. The male had made a attempt to hunt but failed miserably. He had obviously to adjust the kinds of prey. Those goats jumped from rock to rock like they were jumping in a field of flowers. No Eden was happy no one saw his effort to keep up with the goats. Soon he would be better, he promised himself. The newcomer wanted to kick himself mentally when the small hints of blood lured in the air. Prickled by the scent he had tracked it down. Seeing Steel just arriving with a unknown female. It was not his intention to overhear their conversation but the words kind of slipped into his ears. Eden licked his lips nervous. The tone of the female was commending and strong. Maybe not the best way to begin and introduce but it was the way she talked he assumed the injuries were bad. The fact was, Poison path had little herbs left. The first meeting with Athena the woman had gave him a bit of information were their treasure grounds laid. Even then there were not many medics to harvest. Same with the infirmary, which was neglected and abandonment by it's owner. Eden sighed, he actually didn't want to show off his own skills as Healer. When he had chosen to use his skills in a wrong way he refrained from using them on others. That was in his loner life. Back than he hadn't even thought about joining a pack again. Here it was a packmate badly injured and he who shall break his promise once again.

Walking closer towards the little meeting he couched. For a second he met eyes with Steel, Ash and Kyrie. A side glance was given to Namara. The glance alone was obvious this was not something simply healed with herbs like it was by scratches. His teeth clashed on each other as he watched his hurt member. 'We have little herbs of our own. Though the former Healer left some behind.' Again giving Namara his gaze he continued. 'Looking from afar it looks like we can't do much except stop the bleeding, kill the pain and maybe try to fasten the healing process. Though time should do the most work.' If Namara would conquer time that was, the girl looked pretty messed up. 'Ash I don't know, does Poison path want to be in favour with Willow Ridge? Otherwise I could it take over from here.'