(See All?) Announcements
499 Users Online
Google, Bing

Whispers in the Air — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alanna who has 55 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Eva Hervok
(if they do end up going to see elettra, eva still needs to end up going to poison path because i've already started that thread with Ash :] but we can do whatever else because I kind of left it open on when she got there!)

Eva remained silent as Cali spoke to her, listing all the packs that she knew of. There sure were a lot of them! As she listened to the female wolf, the yearling began to feel overwhelmed at all of the possibilities open to her and all the places she could travel. Who knew this territory was so huge? How could she ever find her brother or sister when they could be anywhere in the world? She hoped they were in a pack. That, perhaps, would make things easier for her since they weren't moving around as much. Eva sighed to herself, her thoughts going miles a minute as she tried to figure out a plan or any course of action.

The lone wolf's ears perked in interest as she heard the term "Mountain of Dire" coupled with Poison Path. Were these the mountains she saw in the distance? They seemed to be beckoning to her for some reason, and there was a strange pull there, like something important was waiting for her. Eva didn't understand this feeling, since because of her journey here she now hated mountains so! The gray, dull, lifeless rocks and the sore pads that went along with it were so horrid!

Cali did, however, have a recommendation for her. Eva Hervok trusted this white guardian with all of her heart. Perhaps she should follow Cali to this Willow Ridge? She probably knew better since she had been around here longer. The Hervok could go alone, she knew, but what if she encountered trouble? Besides, being with someone else while going on a journey was so much more rewarding and comforting. The yearling knew that if she had someone by her side when she was coming to relic lore, her traveling would be so much more enjoyable (though she would never want to put the pain of it onto someone else). The Hervok so much wanted to ask Cali to accompany her, but just couldn't get the words out. She didn't want to impose on the poor wolf who probably had much more important things to do than lead a girl to a neighboring pack! So, instead, she asked, "Is that the Mountain of Dire over there?" as she looked at the tall peaks in the distance.
Played by Becca who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cali Swiftpaw
Cali watched as the young wolf absorbed all that she had said. It was a lot and the girl seemed almost overwhelmed at all of the possibilities. She couldn't blame her, it would be quite a daunting task, finding unknown siblings in an unknown land. After a play of emotions and thoughts roll across the girl's face she finally addressed Cali again looking lost and hopeful at the same time. Eva then asked about the mountain. She looked over her shoulder at the imposing gray shadows of the mountains in the distance and then nodded her head. "Yes, those are the Mountains of Dire. The Poison Path pack lives somewhere hidden in it's secrets."

After considering her own options, she decided that she would offer to accompany Eva to Willow Ridge. Elettra or one of her followers might have more information for the young fae. Now that she had made the decision, she felt excited about the prospect of helping this young fae to reunite with her family. She truly hoped that they were somewhere in the large expanse of land that made up the Lore. Otherwise her quest might never be completed. Taking a small step forward, she smiled at the young fae and said, "Eva. If you like, I will take you to Willow Ridge and there you may find more answers before you tackle the mountains. They can be unforgiving I've heard and I would hate for something to happen to you. I cannot go all the way to the mountains, but I would be happy to travel with you to the Willows," she said with a smile. Then she could see Elettra once more and also see how young Narime' was faring after her underground adventure.

(You can archive after your post and we can start a new thread heading for WR if you want to do that. If so, go ahead and PP Cali leading the way south if you need to...)
(This post was last modified: Feb 18, 2013, 05:42 PM by Cali.)
Never Underestimate a Heart of Fire...
Played by Alanna who has 55 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Eva Hervok
It seemed that fate would protect Eva's shyness once again. Kind Cali offered to take her in person to meet with the leader of Willow Ridge herself! A fleeting smile passed over the features of the yearling before she nodded. This wolf's caring nature surprised the small female. What had she done to deserve this friendliness? "That would be amazing, thank you," she replied, gaining a little more confidence in her words and actions. The river wolf even took a step forward and the Hervok did not flinch or move backwards an equal step. The duo remained standing closer together and for once Eva felt comfortable in her skin.

Eva wondered if something had happened in Cali's past that would cause the canine to take such an interest in her. Perhaps a lost sibling or she knew a friend who had? Either way Eva felt that she was blessed to have met a wolf such as Cali in such an unfamiliar wide expanse of territory, and to be led exactly to this spot at the right time in order to do so. Maybe it was fate that she would meet her siblings once again. Eva hoped so and wondered if it would be sooner or later. Standing up from her position she said, "I'm ready to leave now. I hope I won't be keeping you long." before turning and allowing Cali to pass her and lead the way to Willow Ridge and Elettra. As the girl walked she still marveled about her good fortune. Feeling well rested, satisfied, and energized she took one last look at the mountains in the distance before following her guide south.