(See All?) Announcements
553 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nia

come home, little one — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra had nodded, though said nothing else on the manner of Narime's father. Though the situation had obviously been grim and the wounds Narime had described her father would have had obviously been fatal, Elettra was happy that the silver girl had found her father none the less, even if it was in death. Speaking on behalf of Sloane, Elettra was open to the news that not only had Narime known the other man quite long enough to be very good friends, but they had only recently decided to become mates, their friendship blooming into something more. The subject of love always made Elettra grow tense, though she hid most of her emotions on the situation. It was not that she did not trust the woman before her not to break Willow Ridge law, but that she was young and already having dedicated herself to another. It was fear, mainly, which crept in Elettra, a fear that Narime may be hurt the way she had been. Certainly Sloane seemed like a good enough fellow and Narime had trust in him, but then again, so had Elettra in Lycus.
"Are you leaving?" It was an abrupt question which left a hard line of a frown on Elettra's lips and a further intensity to her gaze, body rigid. There was a likely chance, memory or not, Koda would end up following his mate to Secret Woodlands to lead at her side, if at all possible. And then where would that lie Sloane with the upcoming spring, and what of Narime's desires? Was she ready for children, already at still straddling the age between youth and adult? Would she not be ready for children and anger Sloane in turn? Elettra's gut twisted, unwilling to let Narime go. She was an extremely active member, their best huntress, and the youth which had tugged at Elettra's protective interest. What was so important about falling in love anyhow? Why did everyone feel the need to run off and have a family? Instincts that toyed with Elettra's mind and heart, something she might have once had but experience had all but ripped from her.
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Light.

That was how she felt right then. Light as a feather, as if a weight had been lifted off of her. Elettra didn't seem too unhappy about her news. However she had an intense frown upon her graying maw. In her stare Nari swore she saw something like apprehension maybe? or fear? pass through El's intent gaze. The young she wolfs heart began to tear. She wanted to be with Sloane, but at the same time she didn't want to leave her alpha. The one who'd helped her the most a part from perhaps her own father. Elettra...

"Sloane said he would come for me in the Spring after my birthday." She nodded to herself summoning up the courage to speak while forcing down the sadness from her face. Keeping a calm demeanor she continued. "I have until then to help you as much as you need me, as much as the pack needs me and... and, even after I leave. Somehow I have to pay you back for everything." She closed her eyes trying to think of a way to help Elettra and her home Willow Ridge. What would help her pack? I won't be able to hunt for her and my own family. What do packs do to help each other?

The thought came to her from an older meeting the pack had about Kiche, Nina, and the newer members. That Copper Rock Creek was going to have an alliance to them. Perhaps, when her pack was larger and doing well. She could do the same for Elettra?

"Elettra... I know you live for the pack now. Maybe once you felt like me, made your mistakes, which took you here. Would you allow me to leave and make my own mistakes? If not...well.. I'll make a challenge and leave anyway when the time comes." For the first time Narimé lifted her gaze only for a few seconds to hold Elettra's stare. Then she dipped it again dropping her bluish purple eyes to the earth, her heart hammering within her chest. "Until then I'm all your's." She lay down fully and rolled onto her back showing her weakest spot. Heart still hammering Narimé bared herself to Elettra ensuring her that she wouldn't be a problem unless she had to be one in order to leave.

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She didn't like it. Not that Narime had fallen for a man, for this was something which could have been expected from anyone, mainly was as open, happy and friendly as Narime. Surely the men would have lined up had she not been swept away to quickly. It was loosing a member which made Elettra distraught. She had already lost Remy, Reed and surely enough Koda. Now Narime? And so young, so sudden. Perhaps Narime felt she owned Elettra so much because she had been their in part of her youth, watched her grow and as Leader had guided her, protected her. This all applied to Elettra as well, whom was protective over the one youth they had in the lands - having watched over her during the year, where she, unlike the other packs, had no children to care for. ...And now she was leaving.
Narime insisted doing everything she could for the pack then, in any way, perhaps pushing herself to the limits and 'stock up' so to speak for the time when she would be leaving the pack. But she was certain to go, Elettra was understanding with this in the rest of Narime's explanation and in the moments their eyes met, Elettra's silver attention held firm, narrowing if only slightly, muscles tensed. But instantly Narime dropped, lowering and turning on her back. It was made clear that Narime meant not to challenge El's dominance, but insist with her gaze that she was serious on this manner. "I do not harbor slaves, Narime. ...You need on challenge for your freedom here." And although Elettra would correct the woman on this, it was obvious Narime would be going with out without a fight. She wanted to be with Sloane, wanted to have a pack and although so very soon in her aging to a woman, wanted to have a family. Elettra could have only wondered if things would have been easier for Elettra had she wanted children so young, had she not been questionable, defiant... Though perhaps unhappiness by her sudden settlement as such youth would have plagued her, perhaps it would have been better to live the fantasy of a happy family then to have been raped, to have her love turned to a demon and murdered, her children eliminated before their first drink, before their eyes opened to the world...
A lump formed in Elettra's throat and for some long moments, she is silent. It was true that Elettra dedicated herself fully to this pack, to it's members and its unity. She would allow it to rise to strength, to harbor those whom held no interest for having kin as of yet, if ever and without the pressure of ever needing to find 'the one' as everyone else was following in the footsteps of. The pack was Elettra's devotion, they were her family. Sighing, speaking no further, Elettra's forelimbs slide forward to lay, her head moving to which her throat and the length of her chin would rest along the length of Narime's nape. Surely the girl was tired and spring was coming in quickly. If only this once, Elettra allowed herself this moment of embrace with her whilst they rest.
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
gonna fade this out..

Rolling to her side comfortably Narimé nodded in understanding. Her black leaders hard stare turning to a tired look. At least she knows now.. Nari let her head lay upon the ground tilted a bit facing the sky. So many things were happening around her. Sometimes she wished that time could move a little slower, but in her heart the girl knew that she had to keep up with the worlds pace. At least for now, all she could do was rest. Narimé's eyes closed and she huffed a lazy sigh.

Her ear twitched back feeling the weight of Elettra's head settle on her silver fur, and Nari's eyes opened for a second looking back at the noble black woman she had known for so long. She remembered their first meeting and how bouncy and excited she had been as a pup. Nari wondered how Elettra had seen her back then. As her own family? Her own pup? Or as a lost pup that she decided to be fair to? It was not normal for females to take strange pups that were not their own. She....is also family. Not just Sloane, Guiness, and Tempest. I won't forget anything this pack has done for me. She huffed another comfortable sigh, closed her eyes, and rested enjoying the rare closeness of Elettra.

I have more family than I ever thought...

Archiving time..