(See All?) Announcements
760 Users Online
Google, Bing, Finley

I Don't Forget My Promises — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

It had been the first time that she had encountered Grizzly Hollow borders, when she had been with Sloane and Tempest. She had wanted to know how Shadowstorm had been doing, but being surrounded by the hollow wolves wouldn’t have been the best time for her to have been asking about one of their pack mates. Sloane had briefly introduced them to the surrounded pack before they had left soon after, their hunt having been interrupted by them. She hadn’t forgotten her promise to Shadowstorm though…teaching her the basics of healing. She had learned much from the time she had spent within the creek’s borders when she had first become injured, and now, hopefully, she had remained well.

She had been on her way towards Willow Ridge, ready to finalize the alliance between her newly formed pack and Elettra’s own. She did want to stop by to see how her friend was doing though. Her pelt had the distinct scent of thickets and Sloane, even though she was sure that once Koda joined…if he ended up remembering her and what their plans had been, the scent would soon differ. Her tail swept behind her as she walked, halting a comfortable ways away from the scented borders. She then lifted her head a let out a call for Shadowstorm. Hopefully, the female wouldn’t be too terrified as to why Nina was taking a stop by.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer

Shadowstorm had been searching around, Follko had once again disappeared from the borders and from the pack. His scent had faded, leaving Shadowstorm, once again, alone. Sure she had Sybil and Ani. Also the little lad, Renier, seemed to be very nice as well. She felt lost and alone. She'd been more in seclusion by the day, it wasn't even funny. She had kept her thoughts to herself, she had blocked out other worldly sounds until; she heard the clear and spitting howl of an old friend of hers. Nina's at the borders. I wonder why she's hear? She started to run to her friend.

She arrived to the borders, a friendly smile on her face as she looked at her friend. "Hi Nina! How are you fairing?" She asked, calmly and gently. She'd changed much in her times in Relic Lore. She noted the distinct Thicket scent, and the scent of a former wolf. Sloane. She preferred not to remember the large male, he wasn't necessarily the kindest to her. Shadowstorm did her best not to remember her first time in the lore, her meeting Nina. She'd been rude to the fae who had helped her so much. She wanted to take it back, but the memories would forever remain.

She stayed on her side of the borders, from Shadow's leaving of the pack, she was still weary of what might happen after leaving the protection of the Grizzly Hollow borders. She was more timid then she use to be, especially since her leg healed, wounds always made the leg weaker then they were before the injury.

~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall

Jaysyek was doing her regular routine, this time she was checking for animals, checking for those strange pack's scent. They had found it wasn't the first time they had come to their home, and it chilled her to the bone how close they were, how daring and bold. She wished the River wolves could get their teeth upon them, even now she wanted to get her own. There was no security now, nothing, and it was the worst feeling in the world. Alone, she let herself flow with her emotions, feel what she wanted until a howl pierced the air. Someone she did not know, but calling for Shadowstorm. This Nina she had spoken about? Was it enough to have more strangers? There was a low rumble in her chest, her tail seeming to poof as it was held above her. She counted on Shadowstorm to reach her first. She wondered would she tell them to leave?

Padding along the snow cut trails, her nose kept quivering, then she heard Shadow's voice. It was was this Nina, but there was nothing rude in her tone or questioning. It made the Leader pause, she wondered why Shadowstorm didn't want to be with her friend. Follko gone, she had seem out of sorts. Did she know he was still sick, that..he couldn't stay here. A sigh blew through her lips, she tried not to feel angry or sad. She wanted to let this Nina know they didn't like a lot of coming and goings. When Jaysyek's eyes fell upon her she knew they were the group who had started their hunting expedition in her forest, but the female had not spoken up or made a sound. She had left it all to the male, who looked no where to be found. The Grizzly Hollow leader could smell him upon her. Were they mates?

"Shadowstorm, is this your friend?" She would ask, to see if for sure after all. A gaze of indifference was given to the small red wolf, who looked like she had taken injury to her eye awhile ago. The leader awaited for Shadow's answer, or an introduction from this other.

[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The golden girl did not have to wait long for the black shape of her former patient appeared from within the hollow territory. It brought a small smile upon her beautiful features, pack life seemed to be fitting Shadow well now that she had found a place where she had fit. Even though the girl had left them, she couldn’t find herself angry at the girl, just as she had not been angry at Kanosak. Of course, Aeylen and Ruiko…she had right to be mad at them, but even know she could no longer feel the angry and rage. Whenever she thought of them all she felt was hollowness. She had devoted herself to them…and now she had others who were devoting themselves to her. She would not make the same mistake that they had made and she would certainly not let her pack down. Upon Shadowstorm’s rough voice greeting her ears, the brownish golden ears twitched, "I am doing quite well, and yourself?"

Silence passed between them for a few short moments, before the presence of another was noticed in the atmosphere. In truth, Nina was not at all surprised. Of course another wolf would come to the borders when a complete stranger called. She had remembered doing so all the time in her stay within the creek. Dipping her head respectfully to the dominant female, and lowering her own tail to a neutral level she listened to the snowy lady’s words. Blinking her good eye, she spoke kindly to the female, "I am Nina Reinier, ma‘am. I didn‘t mean to disturb you, I was simply coming to check up on Shadow‘s leg and tell her of more herbal remedies." She knew she hadn’t liked it when other wolves had wasted her time on her pack border, and so she quickly stated her name and business near her borders. She didn’t dare test the other’s authority, and if she was asked to leave, Nina would happily go back to the thickets. A fight was not something she wanted to poke at.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer

Shadowstorm replied to her friend with a smile on her muzzle. "Yes, quite well here too. I've even used some of the knowledge I received when you were healing my leg to help a friend of mine in the Hollow. Follko, he came back with some pretty nasty bites and it was all infected." She told her former packmate. Even though she had never been in Copper Rock Creek as an official member, she always considered them to be former packmates. "A man followed me here too. His name was Destin. He said that you guys turned him away. Surely that's not true Nina? I-I mean he is a very nice and respectful male." She asked, Destin was now a friend and a packmate of hers.

Jasysek then arrived, her tail immediately turned to be flat up against her belly, and she was low towards the floor. She was one of the lowest rankings in the pack, so such submission was almost instinct now. "Yes Lady Jaysyek, this is my friend Nina." She said to her esteemed leader. She hoped to someday be a bit closer in rankings. Like perhaps where Sybil or Ani were at the moment. She looked at Nina, she wondered how she was doing, until she spoke. She had come to check on Shadow's leg? Whereas she also said to tell her more herbal remedies. This last part made her extremely happy.

Shadowstorm waited for a response from her leader. She had said nothing to Nina at that point because it was not her place to talk. She had learned much patience and so much more in her time in the lore. One was not to speak when a higher ranking spoke.

~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image