580 Users Online
Google, Baidu, Bing

Home For A Time — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
--The Northern Lights Are Particularly Brilliant Tonight--

With all the time in the world at her paws the young woman couldn't think of one thing to do in order to keep herself busy. An extreme case of being bored drove her to attempt to learn about the herbs in Elettra's medicinal area of the den. The gray she wolf was careful not to touch or move the smelly plants. She didn't want to mess up whatever way the herbs were organized in the small space. Out of all the new and strange smells that came off of the plants she only recognized one. It came up in her memory as something she had seen and used before with the guidance of the dark male named Triell. However for the life of her she couldn't remember the name of the plant. Wofrim.. Wolfs cane, Wolf..something.. She snorted in disgust at her own foggy memory.

And the sky was dancing above her all the while. She was only too ignorant to see the colors past the swirling clouds.

After about twenty minutes of trying to remember the plant the gray she wolf gave up and began nosing through the rest of her leaders herb stores. She was surprised to fine strangely shaped rocks along with the herbs. The young female did not know that these "strange ricks" were actually shells. Narimé had never seen stones like them before. Ignoring the strange stones her light gray nose peeked around the small area scenting the rest of the sour smelling plants. She couldn't name any other plants there spare for a few black berries that sat neatly in one corner. Why does she have black berries? Are they good for something medicinally? Not just good for eating? She wondered quietly while backing back out of the space.

Glad that she was able to pass a few hours without being too bored Nari then padded back out to the mouth of the den and sat down. Outside the earth was still cold, but she knew Spring would come soon. One part of her couldn't wait for Spring to come, but the other side wanted her time here to continue forever. It was hard for Narimé to think of having to leave Willow Ridge in the Spring. She didn't want to. She loved her comrades here, and Elettra like an aunt. But I can't have my own family here.. She heaved a sigh and flipped her tail to one side of her. Unless I challenge my way up for leadership, but... I can't do that to her.. She's helped me so much, and this is her family.

Taking her eyes off the trees Narimé looked to the sky and watched the low clouds hanging above her world. Evenings like this always seemed to go by slowly. Maybe I can help someone out when they come back.. She tilted her head to the side still looking at the gray sky. Once in a while a flash of color would poke through the thinning clouds. Greens, blues, and reds would twist around under the blanket of nearly endless gray. Only a few open spaces in the clouds allowed Nari to see the skies colorful dance.

She sat there just gazing at it for a long time. The beautiful colors twisting around kept her attention far longer than the herbs had.

"speech"

(This post was last modified: Feb 04, 2013, 02:59 AM by Narimé.)

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
-I cannot resist Nari love<3333-

Shade had just returned, his eyes gazing up at the brilliant aura that shown like dances across the the black night sky. Emotions flowing freely through them. He countinued onward, his gaze in the site breaking so he could walk. "Penny for your thoughts Nari?" He asked calmly as he saw her. She looked like she was in deep thoughts. "My mum always told me tales of the dances in the sky. It's a fae, she dances her ways across the earth forever proclaiming her joy. she explored the stars." He murmured to his packmate. <b"Now that she's back in the atmosphere, With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey... She acts like summer and walks like rain, Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey, Since the return from her stay on the moon. She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey, hey..</b> He murmured his mothers song. It brought back memories.

"Tell me did you sail across the sun. Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded. And that heaven is overrated..." He finished, he looked at her, she seemed to be in a troubled state. "Nari, your practically my sister, your always there when I need your help, you look like you need my advice now, my help. You can talk to me whenever you need. I'll always be there for support. Rose and I both." He told her. He was always there for family, he was there for Rose and Shadow. For Nari and Kyrie. For Tempest and Guiness. They were always his family. No matter what happened

His eyes filled with joy as he thought of the lyrics to the song his mom sung him to sleep at night with. It made his happy, for it was before his father beat him, before his parents died. Before he lost Shadow, before he left home. bu the had Rose now. Rose was his love dancing around in the sky. She was his joy.

(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2013, 09:59 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Jen who has 71 posts.
Inactive VII. Subordinate
Tempest Thorben

Tempest was tired, but happy. She'd gotten the chance to spend some time with Guiness and she felt much more relaxed. She knew that she would adjust to being a pack wolf once more in no time. She and Gui had been on their own for quite a while, but neither of them were loners at heart. She loved to be around other wolves and she looked forward to making some new friends. Developing relationships with her peers. Everything was still topsy turvy with Nari finally returned and Koda still missing. She had talked to Elettra briefly about going to search for Koda herself and would be departing in the morning.

She made her way towards the den and was pleased when she saw Narime'. She liked the young girl and she had suspicions that she would soon be a Thorben herself, but she hadn't had the chance to talk to Sloane about his intentions. Their affection for each other was obvious, so it seemed the logical conclusion. She noticed her gaze was tipped upwards, so she herself looked up at the rapidly thinning clouds as neared her young friend. The sight that greeted her was nothing less than amazing. Although partially obscured by the gray clouds, the night sky was lit with a ribbon of color that danced like a rainbow on the black backdrop of the heavens.

Shade was also there and Tempest was just in time to here the dark wolf spin a tale of a fae dancing across the sky. She wasn't sure what she thought of fae creatures, being a woman of practicallity, but that didn't mean that she couldn't enjoy a lovely story as much as the next wolf. The large female looked back at Narime' and Shade with wonder on her face. She'd never been blessed to see such beauty before and her awe showed in her bright amber eyes. She walked over to the young silver fae and gave her a friendly, but gentle shoulder bump. She didn't want to hurt the girl, for surely she was still sore from her ordeal below ground. She dipped her head respectfully to Shade, as ranking wolf before she also gave him a playful, slightly less carefull bump.

She sat down besides them and lifted her gaze to the display high above them once more and said in a nearly reverent tone, "That is truly an amazing sight. I've never seen this dancing ribbon of light before!"

(This post was last modified: Feb 06, 2013, 07:27 PM by Tempest.)
The Calm in the Storm
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

First her attention was pulled by a masculine scent. A well known scent to her was that of Shade as he came forward and greeted her. Narimé bumbed her head softly on his shoulder then continued to gaze at the sky while he spoke.

"Eh.. just trying to figure out what I'm going to do when Spring comes." She didn't continue the subject, instead letting her mind release it's stress as the rainbows swam through the sky. Though it was probably a good idea for her to tell him too since Elettra already knew she was leaving.

She watched on in awe imagine strange fantasies in her mind as Shade sung his magical song. It reminded her of a song she knew from her childhood. Though she couldn't remember who had sung it to her. A female sung it, but SHE wasn't Muerda..Maybe.. my real mum..

Then his song was over, and Shade asked assured Narimé that he was here ready to help her. The young woman's heart warmed glad to hear his words.

Her ear twisted hearing the paw steps of another Willow wolf. Then the she wolfs scent reached Nari's nose. A smile widened on her maw as Tempest bumped her shoulder and the young woman head butted her affectionately back. They were sisters after all. Then, still gazing at the sky, she nodded to the older womans words.

"This is my first time seeing the sky like this too...It's so.. comforting somehow.." her eyes glowed back reflecting the same colors as the sky. Why is it doing that? Can da see it maybe? Or is he apart of those lights..Maybe mum too. She thought while gazing in wonder at the spectacle. Then the silver hunter remembered to answer Shade.

"I kinda have something to tell you both." She smiled warmly to them and stood up to face her pack mates. "Well, my name is a little longer than it used to be now." She hinted giving Shade and Tempest a sheepish smile. "I'm kinda officially your new sister Tem." Nari stood calmly her tail wagging slightly. She stood a little taller than her usual standing height proud of her new name and the family that came with it.

Sorry for the tiny post
(This post was last modified: Feb 12, 2013, 10:32 PM by Narimé.)

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade looked at the fae with caring eyes. "As am I Narime, I shall respect your decisions if you respect mine. It seems Willow Ridge is full of such dramatic relationships." He told her, then Tempest found them and he smiled. ”Greetings Tempest, it’s been so long since we talked. Glad you’ve found your way back to the willows!” He said to the female as she approached them. He heard her comment of the ribbon in the sky.

Never an honest word, that was when I ruled my world. He thought to himself. Koda would never be able to return in his current state. That meant that Shade needed to step up and lead Willow Ridge if Elettra needed him to. He was petrified, terrified. He was scared that he would not make it. I don’t rule my world anymore; I rule my life, but not my world. For some reason I can’t explain, I know that father and mother shall call my name when my time has come, I will have to make a choice. Be with her, or be in Willow Ridge, I just hope I have the courage to face Elettra when that time comes. I hope that when the time comes, I will have the courage to stand beside Rose and choose her over the pack. I hope I will choose her or die.

His tail wagged, it was drooped, this was no pack gathering, and it was a friendly gathering of friends. There was no reason for him to start getting picky about it. He smiled still, he had nothing else to say. He had given wisdom to Nari, but from there on, he could not help her. When he heard of Sloane officially being a Thorben, this made his day. "I told you that he really loved your Nari! I'm so happy for you both!" He told her his congratulations. She already knew of him and Rosealia.

(This post was last modified: Feb 18, 2013, 03:47 AM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]