492 Users Online
Bing, Google

Oetoriya [I'm a loner] — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 45 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Eden Asthed
Archive I guess? ^^

The answer was.. Unexpected. In his head he repeated the words Sloane had just said. Founding a pack with a Nina, probably the other leader he didn't know. However he may not stay cause he had a mate and wished to make a family with her so in that sentence he had to go out of his forming pack because that Nina was not his mate. Well that was something you wouldn't hear every day. In his mind it all looked a bit complicated and hard. Why founding a pack to start soon a new one? Sloane said he was helping his friend, so he was a substitute and later would go his own way. If he would state it like that it made sense, still it was uncommon to do such a thing. Would it not be hard to leave a group you found yourself? After all after Sloane had made his own pack he could not take all his old members to his new pack.

Four packs so far, as Eden counted in his head. He had seen how big the Lore was from above. Every time the scenery changed a little he walked into a new little land what took him a day or more to cross. Four packs already and he had not even travelled further north or south. It beloved much but it was a bit dangerous too. Sloane may know which direction to go but he did not. Walking as a Loner, every step he took the male had to be focused. You never know if you cross a faded border. He really wanted to keep his head attached to his body, if he had to speak in Grizzly Hollows terms.

It was time to part. He had spoken, much. It felt good. Like he had stepped into the sunlight after watching it from the shadow. Eden didn't know if he would meet Sloane again, he would try to seek for him if he felt like it. The male had been nice and patient and talking went pretty well. Something to anticipate. 'I hope you fare well and good luck. Both for your mate and your friend. I don't know if I'll be able to stay here for long. I think I'll hear from you, may it be after your founding or before.' He smiled a little farewell and than turned. Talking made hungry.