(See All?) Announcements
684 Users Online
Bing, Google

so hot, its boiling over — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
no worries sweetheart! anytime you need or want a thread, i'd be happy to! :) time is no issue.

<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">Given his inadequate childhood and the father that he wished he hadn't had at all, being wise and careful was his way of never being his father. Inkheart wanted to make choices in his life that were wise, careful and did not hurt anyone around him. If he were to be unhappy in a pack that he had just chosen at random, he knew he would have left which is why he was going to be careful about where he ended up. The last thing anyone, including himself, needed was for a wolf to be there then be gone the next. A pack needed strong, able-bodied wolves who were stable in an environment for long periods of time and would not look kindly upon those that simply came and left at their own desires.

Ava certainly gave him a couple places to consider, and he would consider Grizzly Hollow since meeting with its leader but nothing was for certain. She was a beautiful woman and he was sure she made a wonderful leader to her pack, but he also had to make sure it was what was good for him and his future. Similar to Ava's thoughts he, too, might be happy in her pack but it likely would not end up being something that he wanted which would not fill his happiness. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">As to you," and he bowed his head and gave the Miss a wink before walking back to Fireweed Rise with high hopes for the future he saw before him.

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!