610 Users Online
Google, Bing, Magg

ending era — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
For @Koda & @Nina.

All was eerily still in the house of Willow Ridge. If the members of the pack were not rested within the den, then they were far from here, ether on the outskirts scouting the lands or out doing their duties on an early morning venture. It was nearly three in the morning, pitch in it's darkness, the last chills of winter sweeps in with howls to quiver the bones of wolves whom still stir the night. Such a wolf was Elettra Archer, the matriarch of this pack. She did not settle within the large rock formation which made up the pack's den, but instead perched atop it, viewing the lands of her home before her. Out before the den the land sloped downwards, furthermore from the pack's work to prevent another flooding within the cave which they rested. Beyond, was a slow flowing stream, heard easily here in this silence. Elettra sighs deeply, her silver attention turned to the matching color of the moon, bright and full this night even despite the clouded skies.
The woman, made of various greys, silver and gold, stirred only it was certain it was time to return to her duties. Not as a Leader, but as a Healer. Elettra bounds from the rocky outcrop of her home until she lands before the opening mouth, easing without the entrance and towards the back wall, where nestled against it lay the opening of The Infirmary. A den at it's most natural, carved directly from the ground. She eases into the small tunnel which opened into a chamber, fitting with furs, feature and skins alike. Even in the winter, the sent of flower and herb is deep, forever plaguing Elettra's own scents. Her eyes, quickly adjusting to the light, seek out the couple within - Koda and Nina. Still there was much to determine of the situation they were in, with Willow Ridge's future hanging in the balance.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
(Kinda assuming some stuff here so anyone let me know if I need to change anything)

To think he had gone from a snowy mountain ledge to the warmth of a plush den in a matter of days was really something. It was nice, and at some point he supposed it had been a home to him, but whatever it was now besides a mooring in a storm he wasn't sure. Even then, was it this willowy place that harbored him, or the woman at his side? Many things, nearly a year's worth, had been obnubilated from his mind back in the heights. Even though all that had been taken from him, it had not managed to clear his love for Nina. As real and true as the feeling of her flank against his own, he could feel the unseen bond between them. In hushed tones they had talked, finally drifting off late in the night for some much needed rest.

The soft sound of pawsteps pulled him from his dreams, golden eyes peeking open and shining dimly in the dark reaches of the infirmary. A black shape stood in the narrow entrance, if not distinguishable by her shaded features, then by the leader's scent. He lifted his head, which started a pounding against its sides at the suddenness of the motion. He and Elettra had things to go over, and he didn't want to wake Nina if he could afford her a few moments of rest. Carefully he slipped out from Nina's petite muzzle draped over his silver-tipped shoulders, hunching in the confines of the den as he faced the Ridge queen. "Yes?" he whispered softly.

(This post was last modified: Feb 16, 2013, 01:46 AM by Koda.)

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
They had all slowly started to make their way back into the willows. The whole time, Nina was mostly silent, only giving short replies to questions that would be thrown at her. The trio had moved slowly for the benefit of Koda, to make sure he did not overly work himself due to his injuries. Though she had started out behind him, she found she had slowly started to drift toward him, unsure if she was speeding up or he was slowing down. Every time their pelts have brushed she could feel her heart running a marathon and the familiar zing rush through her at his touch. The only problem being was not knowing if he felt the same thing or not. Their traveling for the night had come to an end when El had directed them to the Infirmary. Nina insisted on staying with Koda, hoping to have time to jog his memory of anything and keep an eye on him for the night, as she could only have one eye on him anyway. Elettra soon left and the pair were left to talk amongst themselves. As the duo whispered to one another, she found herself loosing more hope in having her mate regain his lost memory. She was almost sure it would not come back, but if there was a will, there was always a way. When he had drifted out, the smile she had planted on her face had vanished into a serious frown. This would not be good for Elettra nor herself. She too soon drifted off into a light sleep.

Never had Nina ever slept heavily again after the floods within the dens. Both Copper Rock Creek and Willow Ridge had suffered from the floods, but luckily, she had survived them both. It appeared, sleep would not be too important on her category for the day, for when Koda shifted her head jarred slightly, causing her one good eye to open and the strong scent of herbs and Elettra overwhelming her. Stretching quickly she shook her pelt before making her way near the two alphas. They formed a triangle, each one on a side and Nina promptly sat down, her ears pricked and tail slowly curling around her front golden paws. Waiting for an order for El, she watched her. She was the Queen of the Willows and whatever she said would have to go with Nina. She was not even in the pack, which made listening to what she said all the more important.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The three sat hunched in the Infirmary, Elettra's silence following through only as long as it took Nina to rouse herself and come, forming a triangle amongst themselves as they sat. A deep sigh came over Elettra to Koda's question, simple and yet ever still heart breaking to her. There was no ounce of remembrance in his tone and all childish hopes that after a night's rest all would be well, went flying out the window. She was alone in leading this pack now, she was certain of it, least until the moment another stepped into Koda's place. But what other? Shade, whom would likely move up in the ranks from being Second, or would another challenge themselves to the post when finding out of the news? Ether way, Elettra was not ready for just anyone to take the throne. After all, Koda had been hand chosen by her and yet still Elettra had a will for him to stay, even though she knew it not to be possible. Even if he did stay in Willow Ridge, he was like a new member, in new surroundings with wolves he did not know. He could not lead his brethren in such a manner.
"What will you do? Where will you go?" Surely, it was questions that would further confuse the man, further push himself to think, but the manner needed settled and quickly in order for the pack to find balance once again. He was still, for the moment, the Leader of this pack, and Elettra longed to know what he wished to do and if he wished to stay in this pack before she made any official decisions for him.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
Despite his efforts to not wake her, Nina was soon seated beside him. Quick and to the point, Elettra asked his plans and Koda was silent for a moment, reeling with how to answer that question. Where was there to go, what was there to do if he hardly knew himself anymore? What was it that had lead him to lead beside Elettra? What was it that had kindled his feelings for Nina? These were mysteries to even himself.

"I don't know," He finally answered, his ears twitching back for a second as he realized how disappointing of an answer it would be to the two women. In truth there wasn't much he did know now. Accepting the simple fact he had lived here and couldn't recall it was hard enough on him, and on top of that it was almost unbelievable he had been at it's helm with the dark woman. He knew none of his pack mates, let alone Elettra. What sort of leading pair could work without even knowing eachother? He sighed, a thoughtful look on his face as he glanced down to the tidy dark floor of the burrow. Even if all those relations could be repaired, there was nothing really holding his heart to this place.

"I can't remember anything, or anyone from Willow Ridge. I think anyone else of your pack would be in a better position to lead beside you than I." He admitted, looking up. His eyes moved left, finding the shadowy form of Nina at his side. "Nina, I still feel something..." He glanced between the two ladies, wondering if this was a strange thing to admit, before continuing regardless. This was already all so strange, could anything really make it any odder? "There's something between us, I know. If there is still that, maybe the rest will follow?" He said with a small ray of hope in his voice. "If at all possible, I'd like to stay with Nina. "

Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

A few moments of silence reigned over them before Elettra went straight to the point, her voice cool and emotionless just as it had been when they had first met. Definitely not the best experience on both of their parts but surely not the worst either. The golden female was pretty certain both of the woman were waiting for Koda’s answer, hoping it would benefit them best. It was almost a selfish thing to do, but the future of both of their packs depended on his answer. When his first answer reached her ears, they twitched, causing one small part of her insides to want to cuff his ear and scold him. Where she had come from, the answer, ‘I don’t know.’ never cut it, and it never helped with much detail either. There was no answer with the one he had offered up to them, it told them nothing of his thoughts and so, Nina simply remained quiet, her emerald eye gleaming dimly in the darkness. Hitting your head was definitely not pleasant and she was sure that it was possible that he was having a small problem thinking and so, some time would be needed for that.

His next words did not catch her by surprise but they did cause a large drop in her stomach to fall. He did not remember any of Willow Ridge and he did not remember any of her. If she would not have been working on her calming mannerism then she probably would have been tense, but the sound of his voice addressing her, caused her head to swivel to the side so that she was looking into his deep golden gaze. The way he said her name, as though he was still trying to get familiar with it killed her, but his words brought happiness to her heart none the less. His final sentence struck a cord deep within her, and with it came a startled alert to her brain. He had forgotten his oath of honor to Elettra…the final sign to Nina that he truly had forgotten all of his memory from Relic Lore. Her head turned towards El then, wandering what he output was on the situation that the trio were facing.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
He is uncertain and she is stilled, silent until he is able to gather himself and speak, admitting his ill ability in leading a pack. He couldn't lead within a place he knew nothing of, could not stand at her side as a partner if he knew nothing of her nor the laws of the land. Not to mention, he admits his feelings for the woman, Nina. Questionable, confusing and uncertain feelings, but feelings none the less. Love. Had this truly conquered all? Above honor? Above devotion, loyalty? The frown was deep upon her expression, a hard line of her off-white lips, and after moments of silence befall them the woman nodded and spoke. "I mean to do only whats best for you, Koda. It pains me to have you go, but its obvious you can no longer lead under your condition and if leaving Willow Ridge all together is what you wish, with hopes that staying with Nina may rouse something in your memory, then you are free to go." Her silver pale attention turns to Nina then, questionable of what she might say, or what she might even do. Surely she was ecstatic that Koda at least knew something of her and maybe this would mean that in time the 'rest would follow' as Koda had placed it. "I long the day for you to return to us, all of us." She speaks in regards to not only herself and Nina, but to the pack he would be leaving whom once looked to him as their leader, as well as any and all other friends outside the pack he might have gained. As the matter was seemingly finished and Elettra comes to the realization further that she is nothing more then a 'stranger' to this man, Elettra turns and makes her exit. She held no business with Koda Reinier any longer.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
Lightning, if you'd like you can just fade out and archive, or we can try to get up to 10 posts for points, but I don't mind either way. Just wanna get this wrapped up.

Something about Nina's silence troubled him, as he wondered what she thought of all this but was not voicing. But it was an odd position for them all, and he wouldn't hold it against Nina for holding her tongue. He gave a solemn nod to Elettra, uttering "Thank you," unsure if gratitude was needed or wanted by the Ridge leader but he said it all the same. It felt as if he was stealing something from her, even it it was only himself he would be taking away. He could not recall his pack mates, but surely he'd be letting them down.

Though his old oath had gone forgotten, a new one was forming. He felt obliged to some day pay back the Ridge wolves and their queen. Tempest and Shade for their help in leading him back and Elettra for the compromise she was willing to give so that he could try to regain his memories. For a year they had been a part of his life, and he owed them something more than to simply up and leave. With hope, it would be well worth it, and it would all come back to him so that he could truly feel himself again rather than a man in another's skin. He waited until Elettra left the den before he turned to Nina, honeyed eyes searching her face as he wished he could more clearly see her expression through the darkness. "I hope this is the right decision..."

Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Alright. I'll post and then we can archive. <33

Silence reigned over them all for very long periods of time, the Woodlands alpha quietly watching the Lady of the Willows, wondering what her answer was to be. If Elettra demanded that Koda would have to stay within the Ridge pack then the golden brown female knew she would have to accept that. When the dark lady finally spoke, Nina’s own heart beat slowly started pounding faster and faster. The regal woman was cutting her partner loose, and it almost pained the Healer to see that El was loosing yet another one of her founders. Nodding her head to the female, she quietly whispered to the other lady, "We will keep in touch." The woman then watched as the willow queen took her exit, while her own head then turned towards the position of her mate, listening to the words he had to say to her. She then nodded her head before blinking once, seeming to realize once again where she was.

Silently she was thinking of how she too wanted to know that this was the right decision, but only time would rely that kind of information to them. Instead, she went with the simple, "Let‘s go home." And with those simple three words she turned on her heel and made towards the Willow Ridge border, taking her time to make sure Koda could keep up with her. The two had much to discuss and time was something they would have plenty of time considering the low traveling rate.

{EXIT}