(See All?) Announcements
852 Users Online
Bing, Saoirse

Let It Bleed — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
Hollow heaed a deep sigh, of course she would find some way to make him keep off of this. He gave Brenton an apologetic look and sat heavily down scenting the air, if prey were to cross he would go and catch something to offer to Brenton as an apology once his devil sister was done. However at least she wasn't bloodthirsty it was an open and honest fight that much Hollow respected. It was more of a challenge than anything.

Hollow snorted when she told Brenton he'd have to feed them for a week, No, Hollow thought He won't be forced to feed me, I'll take him somewhere and hide him for long enough for her to find someone else to torture. It would be downright embarrasing, Hollow wasn't even an alpha but however much he speculated he hoped she was bluffing. if she was good for her, if not he secretly hoped Brenton would win,
Played by --- who has 35 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Brenton Nelson
Brenton tried to tell her he wouldn't fight, but she leapt at his throat before he could speak. He wanted to make a better offer that suited them both. Perhaps 2 weeks of hunting for them both in exchange for information. But she got a grip on his neck and he fell to the ground. He went limp to show he gave in, he wasn't going to fight, he found fighting to be an irrational way to solve problems. He was a hunter, not a fighter. The grip on his neck was a bit tighter then he first thought. What was going to happen to me? He wondered.

Truth be told, the large black man was terrified of death without speaking to Jessie one last time. He wanted to see her again badly. If he couldn't see her before he died, he'd have failed his mission, the one thing that kept him going. He had his eyes shut and lost the ability to think. All his muscles screamed get off of y, but he could do no more to help himself. Once she got off him, he'd make a deal she couldn't refuse.

Brenton kept his thoughts to himself normally, but he knew some times it was better to speak with an irrationality then it was to keep it in his head until he came up with something more rational. This was one of those case. She had information that he wanted, and he had a powerful key to barter with. He never went back on promises. He promised himself he'd find Jessie in the Relic lore, no matter what it took.
To find a friend...
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
(Figure to go ahead and post, then we can wrap up real fast and archive I'm sure we don't need it hanging around all our threadlogs for eternity.)

Pandora leaped, quickly at that and caught Brenton directly in his throat, Hollow's eyes widened and Brenton went limp. There was no tang of blood in the air just yet and Hollow was not prepared for there to be. "Pandora Stop!" HE snapped the words prowling around the front of the both of them so he could be seen. "If you know tell him, if not then don't, I can hunt for myself and I don't need you to go pushing other wolves around and I don't need the bad name. So Stop!" Never in his life had he thought he would use that tone with his own kin.

He did not know Pandora well enough to say 'love' but she was still blood so regardless he wouldn't attack her. "If our parents died for you to act like this then I'm very sorry I ever came across you!" They were words he didn't want to say but surely there had to be some amount of compassion somewhere in that cold heart of hers. Hollow remembered that about them, compassion and ferocity when it was necessary. This was not at all, and the young black wolf refused to have another's blood on his paws. It was not his way to fight with kin using his teeth just as it was not his way to senselessly abuse those around him.