(See All?) Announcements
705 Users Online
Bing

Behind the Scenes — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Note: Changing the date to this to 03/19/13. This is after the thread about Bella, so that it gives us more time to fit other things in.

You can also now archive and what not. I will try to get up the new thread ASAP.

Just as he was about to start on their way, Namara stopped him, causing him to take a quick turn so that he was once again facing her. Something caught in his throat that he couldn’t place when she spoke to him, her words penetrating his heart in a way that he knew he could not fix. You know you can’t fight forever. Eventually, you are going to let your guard down…just like the night that Bella left. The words in his head almost caused him to flinch away, but he held himself still, his green eyes roaming towards the leg that Namara had shattered…or at least, that was what he thought had happened, another reason he was taking her to his sister, she had much better medical knowledge than he, and he wanted to know if she really could continue on in her life…like a normal wolf.

Not wishing to be the one to admit it to her, all he did was really briskly, “We shall see, Namara. Now let’s go.” He then padded long, the whole way making sure that he accommodated Namara’s well being into their traveling…constantly checking up on her and helping her through areas that he knew were going to give her trouble. He suppose any good things had happened while being holed up in the mountains…knowing the exact rocky terrain that lay beneath his paws were one of them, and knowing the best ways to get around was just another perk. And the whole way down, the same whispering thought from the voice came back, Are you going to hide forever?

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.