(See All?) Announcements
224 Users Online
Bing, Google

Let The Sun Eclipse You — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade's eyes scanned around the forest near the bramble falls. He was anxious, excited. No, those were the wrong words. Perhaps he was fearful of what Elettra would do to him and Rosealia for their treason? No, it wasn't that either, he was apprehensive over all the recent events. They had found the most perfect area, it was a waterfall near the edge of the mountains in Red Fern Forest. When the sunrise hit it, the water sparkled just gently and beautifully. But until he had the members to call up a pack, or even attempt to, he was stuck to rugged forests and damaging thorns. He stuck away from Willow Ridge for now, he did not want to risk that suicide of explain to Elettra that Rose and Shade were breaking their oaths and leaving to breed after the promised otherwise.

Shade wondered if he would be able to do this, he wanted to continue the Slayer line, but not give them the same life that he had. He wanted them to grow with packmates to spend time with them. Not to be suffering alone with only parents to teach them right from wrong. Most of the time, parents were not the greatest models for their children. His father had shown at least that much while he was alive. Now-a-days, he kept his tail drooped with a friendly wag, he did not want to scare off any loners that might have crossed path with him. For every loner he scared off, could be a loner looking for a pack. A loner looking for a pack was a wolf to search for. Then they could start off a family.

(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2013, 08:02 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
Once again Ace was off on his own. He had met with a wolf from the Secret Woodlands Pack, a fae by the name of Nina, and then continued on his way. They had parted ways as friends, and the grey male was happy about that. So far, he had made a few friends all over the Lore, females and males. But so far, he hadn't found his sister. Yet.

He knew that she was out there, somewhere, looking for him as he was with her. It pained him to know that she was most likely out there alone, but he knew she could fend for herself. And most definitely hunt. A sudden cool breeze blowing in his face stopped his train of thoughts. It brought along scents of prey and made his mouth water, even though he had eaten just that morning. For a male his size needed lots of nourishment to sustain his body. But there was also another scent that he couldn't quite pick up. Lifting his grey muzzle into the air, he inhaled deeply. As the scents all rushed in, he could pick out a wolf scent. His ears perked up and his tail swayed back and forth at the thought of meeting a new wolf. For he was a pack wolf, not a lone wolf. He had been born to be in pack, whether it was to lead, or to follow.

Now with a skip in his step, he followed the scent closely to its origin. With his large stride, it didn't take the grey male long to reach the source. He came upon a wolf and quickly studied it. The wolf was clearly male, and was rather muscular with a thick, brown and black fur and chocolate brown eyes. The male was smaller than him, as most wolves he met were. Although the male wasn't much smaller, there was a distinct size difference between them. He was just over two-thirds of his own size, and was just over three-fourths his length. All in all, he could clearly see that the other male was smaller than himself, but he could still be feisty.

Clearing his throat, he walked up to the smaller male in a neutral manner, with his tail and head at his shoulder height. "Hello, there! My name is Ace Caravello, and who are you?" He stood in front of the smaller male, but a few paces away in case if he decided to attack. This was his usual way of meeting wolves; cautious, but friendly. His tail swayed back and forth, and he had a smile on his face. Hopefully he would get along with the other male, for he was always ready to make new friends, but only if they were worthy of it.

(This post was last modified: Mar 30, 2013, 05:45 AM by Ace.)
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade smiled when another wolf came and formally introduced himself to Shade, Ace seemed respectable, even taking a few paces back. He asked a name too, there was no particular reason not to give one, so he gave his name. "Shade Slayer at your service." He said, he always liked to offer wolves help or a hunt if it was needed. Ace was secretly being judged by ability by Shade. He still looked for pack members. So lately when he met a new wolf, he examined them for the ability to be a guardian or a hunter. Perhaps even a scout or something as he saw fit. The wolf who stood before him was large, could lead to a good guardian or even a great wolf to put into an attacking group in a hunt. He seemed strong and most importantly, he was respectable.

He thought about going up and offering a straight offer to just help him and Rosealia out. But he barely knew the wolf, so he would wait. Perhaps the wolf wasn't wishing to help them, perhaps just being friendly, like Narime was. Nari was like a sister to him and Nari was gone now. She had gone with Sloane, but Elettra knew and respected her decision. He would have told Elettra where he was going if he hadn't already sworn to the pack to not leave with Rosealia and start a family of his own. He himself was a traitor by blood, his father had taught him that much and would never let him forget it. "So what brings you out here this fine day?"
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
"Shade Slayer at your service." The smaller male said to Ace.

Ace looked the darker male over while he himself was seemingly evaluated. This was the way of the wild, seeing strengths and weaknesses of unknown wolves and making snap decisions on whether of not to trust one another. The other male looked a couple of years older than himself, and looked friendly enough. Wolves like the one he was with right now, tended to become his friends. Not just because they could, but because they were respectable and friendly. Just like Shade.

When the smaller male spoke, Ace flicked his creamy ears in the male's direction to catch the words. A thoughtful expression crossed his face briefly before he replied. "I am currently searching for my lost sister. She has white fur and green eyes, and is slightly smaller than me. Have you seen her around here lately?" The grey male hoped that his sister was alright, for he would do anything just to be with her once again. Anything.

Giving an irritated flick of his thick brush, the grey male pushed the thoughts of his sister away and shifted his pale grey gaze toward Shade. Smiling, Ace spoke to the smaller male. "And may I ask what you are doing?"

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade listened as the male spoke; he searched for family as Shade once had. Although everything had worked out between Shade and his search, he found Shadowstorm, he had found a family in a pack and later he found himself the love of his life. This all worked out in the end. After all, he had all he could ask for. He listened closely to the description, hoping that he could help the male. But the wolf he described, he found no description to match. ”I’m sorry, but I haven’t seen her, I wish I could help more. If I see her then I promise to send her your way. After all, meeting new wolves for me is important right now.” He told the male. His reasons were more than one.

As Ace asked what he was doing, he figured what his answer would be. It would be the truth. ”I’m searching for abled wolves. Those who are packless, or are not happy in there pack. Those who want a new pack that they can loyally serve. I’m trying to raise a new pack with my mate Rosealia.” He told the male. Though he expected that the male was not interested, after all he had a sister to find. He was always hopeful. He looked up at the sky, no sun shone through to him. It was a sad time, in winter; after all there was less prey for packs and lone wolves alike. He would offer to the male a hunt, just because he himself was hungry, he figured that this wolf was too.
(This post was last modified: Mar 20, 2013, 08:58 PM by Shade.)
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
"If I see her then I promise to send her your way." Ace smiled and gave multiple shakes of his thick brush at Shade's words.

When the smaller male told him that he was looking for wolves to join his pack, Ace gave a sad smile. He would love to, but first, he would find his sister. Looking at Shade, Ace replied with a bit of sadness lacing his words."I would gladly join your pack, but first, I must find my sister. I know it seems a bit far-fetched. But I know she is out there, and that I will find her." He really wanted to join Shade's pack, as he was a pack wolf, but he made a promise to Jasmine. A promise that he would never break. A promise that he would find her, even if it seemed impossible.

"But afterwards, when I do find her, I will hopefully bring her along and join you in the makings of your pack." The grey male added. It was true, he would come back, for this was an opportunity that he would never want to miss. Ace knew that the smaller male may doubt his words at returning, but hopefully he would welcome him again. Including his sister. There was no way that he would leave her again. It broke his heart every time he thought of her, out there all alone. But he knew very well that she could fend for herself.

When Shade looked up at the sky, Ace followed suite. The sun was hidden by thick, fluffy clouds that blocked out most of the sunlight. Although, there wasn't much to begin with. Even though it was harsh during winter, the grey male loved it. Playing in the snow, feeling the cold breezes rush by his fur. It all reminded him of his time when he was a yearling. It was what he had grown up with, it was what he loved more than anything else. With the exception of his sister.

Shifting his light grey gaze back to Shade, the grey male awaited for what the smaller male's reply would be. He hoped that he wasn't giving up the chance of joining a pack. But he knew somewhere, that the smaller male would let him join with his sister in tow. With his tail swaying back and forth, Ace smiled at Shade, waiting for him to speak.

(This post was last modified: Mar 27, 2013, 08:20 AM by Ace.)
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade smiled as Ace offered to help with his pack… once he found his sister. The words he spoke of reminded him more and more of his search for Shadowstorm. ”Not at all, I once searched for my sister, it is how I came to be in the lore myself. I found her shortly after I joined a pack, though I am no longer in Willow Ridge.” He commented, the last part dry and bitter. Elettra probably twisted his disappearance into something sick and twisted. Granted she probably assumed the correct information, he did betray the pack, but he did it because he decided to. There was no free will in the Ridge wolves, it seemed Elettra breathed down there back all the time and he was free from that. He was himself.

It was not as if anything was wrest, he did not leave be force, nor did he force Rose to leave with him. They had decided as a couple, as a group. He would love to have Ace in the potential group of packmates. ”We would love to have you once you find your sister. My mate and I found a great place over the mountains. You could meet us there once you have found your sister?” Shade suggested to the male, Red Fern Forest was his new home. He lived there as a lone wolf, and he lived there with Rose. If the pack was truly formed, then they would claim the area around a secret waterfall near the mountain. It was a beautiful place. A Secret Fall for everyone to enjoy. But first he had to get the numbers.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

"Not at all, I once searched for my sister, it is how I came to be in the lore myself." Ace smiled, so they had at least one thing in common.

The grey male cocked his head slightly to the left. What had happened? But he didn't say anything. In due course, he would possibly ask, but for now he would leave it blank. Turning his light grey gaze back to Shade, Ace opened his maw to ask about Willow Ridge. But the smaller male spoke first.

The mountains. Ace had been wanting to explore the mountains, and now he had his chance. Just being atop the mountainous terrain, feeling the wind coarse through his thick pelt, looking down upon the breath taking land. It was something he loved to do whenever he could.

Shade's last words caught his attention and he flicked the tip of his grey tail before speaking. "When I find my sister, I will make my way there." He gave a smile at his words. It would be interesting to see the place. "But if I may ask, where does the place reside and what does it look like?" It would be virtually impossible to find a place that he didn't know the features of. Like looking for a rock among hundreds of others, but not knowing what it looks like. The grey male looked at the smaller male expectantly, waiting for him to speak.

(This post was last modified: Apr 02, 2013, 08:00 AM by Ace.)
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade nodded, grateful for the man's offer as he hoped and prayed that he would find the members for a pack. His eyes full of troubles, he wanted a pack for his pups to grow up in. He knew far too well the life of a loner was not a good one. Anything in his power would make him keep that option away from the pups that he knew now to be developing in Rose's body. When he had left Red Fern Forest to scout out loners and such, he knew that loners would be the lifeblood to his dreams. He, in truth, was terrified what might happen without a pack, wondering if Elettra would hunt them down.

Now just how to describe the wondrous area that he had found. He knew of the bramble falls that led to the mountain and over. It was in the direct path. "Go north east from here, your will find a fall, the place is called Bramble Falls, then head up the mountains from there, cross them, and on the other side is Red Fern Forest. It was how I made my way from here to there and back here again. Watch out for the mountains and the packs that reside in them. Also I wish you the best of luck finding your sister." He told the male in one continuous line of speech.

He was completely relaxed around this man, who was respectful and kind to him. He would show the same respects to the male and knew that this man would be great for helping Shade in his mission. He knew that he should be heading back to the mountains and over, to see Rose again. She was his life, and he needed to make sure that she was alright. He stayed though, he wanted to visit one last place on the way back. He wanted to go to Whisper Marsh, it was where he had found his sister and he missed her, though he dare not visit her. He knew of the relationship between the leader there and Elettra.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
Do you want to wrap this thread up soon?

The grey male smiled as Shade explained how to get to the birthplace of the pack. It would be a challenge to cross the mountain, but he was up for it. His strong leg and body muscles made it easy to climb steep slopes and over large boulders. Ace nodded as the smaller male warned him of the packs that lived in the mountain. He knew how they could be, whether it was good or bad.

"Thank you. I will try and find her as quick as I can and hurry back. Hopefully it won't take more than a week or two."

The grey male smiled at Shade. He hoped to find his sister soon, for he didn't want to keep Shade waiting. That and he was also missing her dearly. She was the one that thought through every situation before acting, the calm and clear headed one. Him? He just followed what she said, giving some ideas. Jasmine was the bane of his life, he couldn't live without her.

Shifting his light grey gaze back to Shade, the grey male smiled and let his thick, creamy tail sway back and forth while he waited for the smaller male to speak.