(See All?) Announcements
535 Users Online
Google, Bing, Moonshadow, Isla

The One and Only — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Frozen was the younger woman for a moment, instantly coming to a lower and more submissive position in front of a pack wolf, one of a seemingly higher rank due to her dominant display, at that, though perhaps they had yet to come to know that not only was she high in these lands, but they were hers. Elettra's muzzle dips downward in a small nod to the loner's words of explanation before speaking once more in regards to this. "More of the Drooping Willows lies to the west, along the chain of the lagoon's banks. If simply enjoying the scenery is what you wish, then you may do it there. My boarder isn't for strolling. Allies come for help or information. Friends come to visit and loners come to join - that is all." Her muzzle juts into the direction of west, where the other half of the willow forest was not claimed by her territory. Elettra meant not to be rude, for although allies and friends were definitely welcome, strangers had only one reason for being here that was acceptable - joining. Anything else could be considered a danger to the pack - "passing through", scavengers looking for food, rest within the safety of a den, rogue males looking for women during spring, and the more recent events of pup nappers and disease ridden attackers. There was much more now then a simple loner Elettra had to worry of these days.
Now the dark colored male speaks of the loner life weighing at him and his intentions to serve her pack in order to end this tiredness. Her silvery eyes watch him intently, a man of scars which could easily be fitting within her lands, where Skana was a mark of war and Kanosak was- She fights back the frown, for Kanosak was no more. But his wounds were not of war, but of mother nature's tragedy. When she speaks, it is not in rage or acceptance, but further questioning as though to make the right choice on should he stay or go. "Many packs expand the lands of Relic Lore, ever more recently with spring here. Why is it that this one is your choice?" She takes this moment in question to sniff each of them out more clearly and found that none of them smelt of disease, nor held the same lingering scents as Kanosak's pelt had when she had last met him. They were free of the plague, yet with all the wolves which had left recently, Elettra was still weary of the intentions. If she would accept members, it was because they wanted to life here, perhaps because they knew of it and it sounded of benefit to them, not because they were simply tired of travel and hungry, that they just happened upon her boarder before any else.
Played by Littlewing who has 44 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Itai Sole
For some reason, Itai senses she doesn't belong... not yet anyway. She doesn't peer too long at Elettra; her eyes flick to Kage. A frown tugs at her lips, but Soul holds them back. Itai leans back now. She parts her jaws and slips in words "I will be taking my leave for now, then. She holds an unsteady gaze at Elettra. Itai lowers her head quickly now before she begins to sniff. Her stomach needed to be filled for now. That was most important to her at the time.

She peers toward the wolves, keeping her tail lowered as she finds a direction. Once she does, she gives a slight dip of her head to the two wolves before finding her way in the labyrinth of willows. Well, that was a failure. An interesting conversation would have been fantastic... but it never happened. As she pads along, Itai shrugs her shoulders and continues to follow the rabbit's trail.... then she would exit the willows...

[{Itai Exit}]

Played by Mily who has 194 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
Kasai watched the lone female take her leave. Was she not ready to be of a pack yet? Let her be.. Burn growled low in his mind then the burnt male turned his attention to the black lady. Still wary of him which in some ways excited Burn. Hotei on the other hand wanted only to roll onto his back under the lady. To please her and become pack again.

Kasai took themiddle ground keeping his body low and submissive but not going all out on his back to the woman. One side of the black wolf did have his dignity. Instead he answered her question with his grizzled baritone.

"Your pack is the only other that I know of, after meeting a gray youth a number of months ago..." He debated on telling her that he also knew of Swift River. Would she ask why we didn't go there? Hotei fretted but allowed the comment to be added.

"I also know of Swift River...however... Their pack..Was being torn apart from the inside.. So I decided to look for a different pack. One that is more complete.." He answered being truthful. Kasai did watch the pack grow unstable, he watched outside from the shadows.

Keeping a smooth calm face Kasai waited for the she wolfs thoughts on him. He wondered if she would allow a burnt ghost into her pack. Surely she did not recognize him even with the Tainn families yellow eyes. For this Kasai was glad, for the male would be able to start a new here in this pack. If the lovely lady were to have him.

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
[Image: hashtags-jessiehotei02.png]
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra's attention befalls the younger, timber patterned woman once more, taking heed to her words and watching, her silvery attention lingering only long enough to watch the woman go and giving a small dip of her chin in farewell as she watches her do this. Her retreat meant she had no interest in joining the pack, at least not at the given moment and so, with one stranger at her boarders dismissed and thus, 'dealt with', Elettra's attention focuses once more and not fully, upon the remaining lone wolf.
She finds herself sizing him up now further, shifting on her paws to even out her weight, ready herself should events suddenly turn out of her favor. The burned wolf are a largely sized wolf, a near solid black despite the patches of fur which were short and grown oddly from normal placement from where they had tried to regrow after the scarring. He speaks in honestly that the only pack he knew of was this one, spoken off by a grey hued youth - Narime. Elettra instantly made the connection and it was to no surprise. Narime was a friendly, out spoken young woman, whom in her ventures during hunts for the pack seemed to make friends everywhere. Now, he speaks on behalf of Swift River and having left the pack due to what seemed like a feud amongst the ranks. She wonders now, if he had anything to do with it, but keeps her tongue held. After all, everyone who joined her pack were free to keep their past just as this - their past, so long as the promise that such a past did not hinder the pack was given. Elettra was now more so curious of the Swift River pack and if truly they would come to crumble apart.
"There is no shortness of judgement amongst us here. Each member pulls their weight, each to gain a task and use it to keep the pack strong and healthy. New wolves are pushed hard to prove themselves and to find their place. The rules of the pack are not far from any other though we are strict upon them..." She eyes him yet still, seeking out his reactions to her words. They were not a simple 'Sure you can join, come on in!' as perhaps some might have hoped for. This pack was not a hotel - it was a home, a home in which Elettra governed and wanted forever protected and thus housed only by those who could be trusted. "I know of plenty of other packs, formed or in the making. If Willow Ridge does not sound fitting to you, I can perhaps send you in another direction. I want no questioning decisions of being here amongst new comers, none who do not feel they truly belong."
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
As the woman explained the packs rules and such his ears tipped forward just a bit in interest. The rules were very much like any other pack. Do your job and you could stay. Wasn't that what a pack was about? Every member having their job to do, whether it be hunting or guarding the young, and doing it to the best of their abilities to benefit the pack as a whole? The thought of a wolf joining and not doing a damn thing in a pack made Hotei and Burn growl silently to themselves.

"As for abilities. well... look at me. Intimidating size and scary features. Look like some zombie maybe.. I'll keep good guard against strange loners and the like. As for the rules.. What is a pack if it were not to be strict? If an alpha is not strict then the rules would not be followed.. The pack would break a part. ." He explained then remained silent for a short time. What could he say about belonging? How could you know you belonged to a pack truly without setting foot in it. Testing out the waters so to say? He knew now he didn't belong in Swift River, but how would he know if he belonged somewhere else?

"As for belonging someplace. I will try my best to belong. That is all I can say, and if I feel that I don't belong I will not disturb your pack mates, but leave quietly through the shadows whence I came..Who knows without testing the waters first.. I may find that this is the place I truly belong to." He finished giving the woman one last quick glance up then continuing his submissive pose.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra smirks to his first words, mentioning his size alone and the features of his being. He was large, true, though not by far the largest she had seen. Phineas himself as a tall man on much height and Guiness had the girth of a bear, sure to outmatch this man's bulk easily. But he was a well sized wolf none the less and although he would not be the only scar-faced wolf in her pack, Elettra was acceptable to the war vet type. Though still his grizzled features had her thinking back on his words and the matching words of Kanosak, whom was sure he could keep any stranger at bay with his ripped apart mug. "You would train as our guardian, then? Not just intimidate, but fight when the need arises? I've no ounce of forgiveness for trespassing. We attack and ask questions later." Any wolf not of the pack sought in the lands was an obvious danger and was chased out and attacked if need be until they were out of the pack's territory. It was an offense not taken lightly and it would be this man's job to protect the pack in this way if this is the task he sought. On his subject of not knowing if you belonged until you 'tested the waters', Elettra nods, taking interest in the way he answered her questions with consideration. "You will be treated as a 'temporary member' of sorts, until then. In much the same manner as a member seeking to work hard for pass into the lands until winter's end..." Which had been exactly what Phineas had intended until recently telling her that he after all wished to stay. "You will work just as hard for your placement here, if not harder until you are certain this is the place you wish to call home. When you decide, I'd like to be informed. I don't take abandonment lightly." Slipping away in the night without a word would not be acceptable. She would be counting on him to help protect her boarder along side Guiness as a fellow training Guard. She couldn't allow herself to roam away from her boarders not knowing he would be there to protect them.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
He understood her words, and although Hotei would much rather love everyone than fight Burn relished in the chance to sink his teeth into some stupid loner for crossing a boundary. He could, and would fight for this woman. I guess loners have to learn the hard way not to cross borders sometimes.. the lighter half spoke quietly to his burnt mirror. Anyone who crosses a border deliberately should be dealt with swiftly..as she says.. not talked to and led out whimpering one.. Burn growled at his weak side unhappy with his lack of enthusiasm for fighting. Fighting wasn't a bad thing. It was used to test your strength, to win a mate, to show respect and to receive it in turn. Why could Hotei not know this?

"I can definitely help you fight off trespassers..." Kasai let a tooth slide into view then licked his chops ready to take on the world. To take on this dark regals challenge of acceptance. Hotei stayed quiet now letting Burn do the talking. He was just glad that his darker half was going along with the plan to join.

Then Elettra spoke of abandonment. That hit a nerve and made the dark wolf close his eyes in thought. Not like Swift River... We left them to save them. To save her family. Jessie.,, I have no reason to abandon this pack. We will not abandon this pack. The two personalities agreed quietly then opened their yellow gaze.

"Yes ma'am.. we....I mean, I will work hard, and tell you if I plan on leaving if that is what you wish..." He spoke to her as if he was a servant speaking to a queen. Then dipped his head thanking her for allowing him entrance. Even if it was just for a short while. To be judged by her and his new pack mates. Kasai would see if this place was his true home or not.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
After his agreement of fighting off trespassers and what it took to be a guardian then mock growls and warning, silence stirred him. There was a pause, his eyes closing, seemingly at odds with himself, though in a way which Elettra would have not ever imagined. Though trapped within one body, two wolves had formed into the mind of this creature, giving her the strong, passionate heart the pack needed, as well at the hungry, determined warrior which built the backbone. It was, indeed, the full package.
When he opens his golden eyes then, it is with words of acceptance, pledging himself to the pack, if at least until he fully made his decision to stay for an unknowing time before life might bring him elsewhere. Elettra would hold an indifference to him, watching him carefully to make sure he was supporting the pack whilst he stayed. Keeping her distance personally until he, if he did, decided to stay and thus then, gain her full alliance and trust. "Then it is settled." She speaks, and with in the tension and weariness of her body eases, for he is no longer a roving stranger at her boarder, but her newest pack mate. "Welcome to Willow Ridge, Kasai."