(See All?) Announcements
317 Users Online
Bing, Google

No better place, No better time. — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 83 posts.
No Rank
Simaea Nite
The blackberry fields stretched a long way in front of her but the yearling still would press far from the wolves whom would be her alphas before trekking back. Youthful energy ran through her body like wildfire, happiness the likes of which she had never known was all that she could feel. Hollow would be shocked to say the least she knew. But she couldn't wait, once again she found herself shaking, only this time it was of pure excitement. Her neck bared it's scars for the world to see and for once she did not care if anyone saw. None of that mattered at this moment she would be reunited with her brother. Until finally she could not stand it and broke away from the rest of the small group of wolves. Simaea was bursting with happiness and ready to come out of her skin. She hoped that Sloane and Narime would at least understand her excitement.

At full speed she pelted towards the Secret Woodlands border, right off of the fields and nearly headlong into the thicket until the border scent hit her. She pulled left and made a wide arc which brought her back a safe distance from it. She waited patiently as she could, in between pacing and leaping around, for Sloane, Narime, and Kieth. Her excitement was only slightly hampered by the thought that another wolf may come upon them and not be her brother. But Simaea pushed the thought away and started pacing in circles until her friends had all made it to her side. At once, with no permission from her soon to be alphas she flung her head back and loosed a ragged howl for Hollow. Simaea stilled and hoped beyond hope that he would hear her message and come.
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

At first the gray woman had been loping beside Sloane occasionally dipping behind her while at other times springing ahead as they traveled. The weather was proving dreary during their journey with on and off showers drenching the already soaked land. That along with the snow melt would cause flooding in the lands with lower elevation. However the tiny pack avoided harsh traveling routes as they journeyed to the northern forests. The closer they got to Secret Woodlands the more excited her black friend Simaea seemed to get. Nari noted her speed ahead of them as they neared the last mile to the border.

Narimé was glad to see the excitement radiate from Simaea in the form of boundless energy. With her smaller form she was faster than Nari and Sloane so the dark fea had gotten to the border before them. The silver hunter could hear her friends call searching for Hollow and picked up her pace to get to the border. Sloane knows this area better than us, he should have been in the front.. she thought quietly while listening to Simaea's call. Though I would have done the same thing if I was in the same situation.. so I guess it's fine. a smile appeared on the woman's face while her gray legs ate up the ground beneath her. Quickly she reached the border coming up beside Simaea.

After casting a wary glance past the border into Nina's land Narimé threw up her own head in song searching out for Hollow, Nina, and her old alpha Koda. She quietly wondered if the ex-Willow male was doing better, and if he'd regained any of his older memories.

"Nina my friend! Koda the strong! and Hollow the mysterious! Please come to us!" Her voice echoed off the tree's taking a slightly lower note to Simaea's song.

Played by Melorama who has 49 posts.
Inactive II. Teacher
Kieth Tatum

The day was cold. Clouds passed in front of the sun constantly, not allowing the full light of it to reach the ground. There was a minimal amount of breezes, tugging at their fur. The ground was drenched after continuous days of slightly rain and snow. It seemed that Winter was making its final stand last as long as it can. As the Blackberry Fields stretched out in front of the four wolves, he saw Simaea race forward. The dark grey male smiled, for he knew that the black fae was just about bursting with excitement at being so close to her brother. He sped up slightly, and matched his pace to Sloane and Narimé's, so that he was loping beside them. For just about the whole trek, he had been at the back, as it was something that he always used to do in his pack. While at the back, the dark grey male had constantly checked behind them, and observed his pack mates.

Kieth watched as Simaea ran full speed to the border, and then made a wide arc to the left. She waited until they had made it to her side, before letting out a howl. The dark grey male stood next to Sloane, his size seeming tiny next to the large russet male. He was glad that he had met Sloane, for he was a honourable wolf and a good friend. Giving multiple shakes of his thick, grey brush, Kieth flicked his pale grey eyes to Narimé just as she let loose a howl. It spoke of Nina, Koda and Hollow. The dark grey male only knew of the young Hollow, but figured that the other two were either good friends of hers, or the alpha's of the Secret Woodlands pack.

Looking briefly at the three wolves around him, Kieth lifted his grey muzzle into the air. A fair distance away, he could scent many different wolves. But there were three prominent scents. Most likely Nina, Koda and Hollow, he thought. He was oddly excited as the three scents grew stronger, for if this event went in their favour, they would gain an extra member for their fledgling pack. His tail swayed back and forth in a quick manner, showing his excitement clearly, though it wasn't as strong as Simaea's. As they waited for the wolves to show, Kieth closed his eyes and let the breezes rush by his dark grey pelt.

[Image: wcpride3_by_terra_anne-d60id3y.png]
You can run, but you can't hide

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

Sloane had left them, and in truth Nina was starting to truly miss the burly man. They had been friends for quite awhile now, and not having him around just kind of hurt her own ego slightly. She had Koda, which was enough for her, but she missed her best friend too, which was fine. Narime deserved him, the two were a perfect pair. With a sigh, she had trudged through her territory alone, letting herself sink into her own thoughts and sort them into the boxes that she would go back on for later. Many of the things could be categorized into boxes that she had already set up, while others had to be stored into a new box, or into something completely irrelevant to everything, or just something she needed to forget…like that yearling that had died in front of her eyes that carried the familiar scent of Naira.

An unfamiliar call at her borders instantly caused her to turn, an uneasy feeling settling in her stomach as she quickly realized who the stranger was calling for. Hollow, one of her faithful members that had stuck with her, unlike Durai, who’s scent had slowly started to wavier away from the territory, and Kashikoi’s scent who seemed to have been fading as well, though it was still there, and she still held the younger man in high regards, and so she feared that if she clarified him leaving, she would once again be hurt by someone she cared about. With a sharp snort, she started towards the call, her golden paws flying across the dense woodlands around her. She carefully made her way around though, dreading the day that she would get a thorn stuck deeply within her paw for not paying close enough attention. The urgency in her steps settled down slightly, as the familiar voice of Narime echoed through the thickets. It was in the same direction as the first call had come and Nina briefly wondered if the young girl had brought some friends with her.

Company was not what the golden brown female enjoyed, but it would have to do right now. Upon her entrance the medium sized woman’s tail swayed high above her back and her stance straightened up a considerable amount. The presence of two completely unfamiliar wolves caused the muscles in her back to tense, and a warning look to the two newcomers to back away from her borders before she stepped out of the protection of her lands, but not before sniffing the two other wolves to make sure they didn’t have the disease, and made her way towards her two friends. Nuzzling Narime on the check briefly, the golden fae picked up the strong scent of Sloane lacing her. Pulling away from the female, Nina slowly made her way over towards Sloane, nuzzling his cheek gently, her tail wagging high above her back. It was good to see him again, before she turned once again, letting another call out for her other to missing members. @Hollow, @Koda, your presence is requested.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
A chorus of howls called for a trio of Woodlands wolves, a request for Koda's presence threaded through their songs. Koda knew it shouldn't have surprised him to hear unknown voices beckoning to him, after all, it was likely they were wolves he'd known yet forgotten. Quickly the burly wolf set off towards the edge of the territory, eager to see what the fuss was about and hoping to make it there before Nina. He had been keeping a keen eye on his mate, making sure she was safe, particularly with her recent condition. Fortunately, Nina had made quite a wise decision in the placement of her pack, and he hadn't had much work in keeping the territory secure. Even the hungriest of bears would find it difficult to wrestle through the tangling plants, and smarter, smaller animals would have difficulty working through the forest's maze to reach the den.

Whatever hopes he'd had in impressing Nina in arriving first had been dashed once he caught his mate's scent in the vicinity. As the visitor's scents became apparent, Koda moved with a final burst of speed. With measured steps he approached the strangers, head and ears high and silver-edged tail raised behind him. His honey-gold eyes first fell to Nina, then over the small group of wolves, measuring them up. The ruddy wolf Sloane was among them, a somewhat familiar face though he was curious as to why the wolf had returned. He had the uncomfortable feeling that he should know more of these wolves, though he couldn't recall any of them. Nina seemed to be familiar with at least Sloane and the silvery female, yet he could still sense an edginess to Nina, and he stood close at her side.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
A large black nose was snuffling about, seeking out a good tree to remark, far from where the others had gathered. Simaea's call had gone noticed by a flick of the ear. Who wants me with Nina and Koda? The yearling set out as lope when another call split the air, another female. What in the world is going on here? His thoughts questioned everything that was happening though he did like being called the mysterious one. His pace did not waver as his body slide through the brush, his coat was once again full, and remained mostly so his constant patrolling seemed to be lending him swiftness in the dense brush.

His curiosity peaked as Nina's call split the air as well, Why does everyone sound so anxious? At her call though he picked up the pace, he would not leave the queen of the thickets alone at the border. It would turn out that he decidedly not be worried when he arrived. Koda had beat him their as well and as he slowed and came to Nina, and Koda to whom he dipped his head and gave a lick to the bottom of both of their chins. It was an odd thing to do for him, however he had seen so many others submit their reverence in this way and so would he. His strange gaze rose to the others, The first he picked out was Sloane to whom he offered a nod, he would stay to his side of the border. Things were different now and Hollow had to make a point to show it, more for himself than for Sloane. his gaze traveled to the silver female at the russet leaders side, This must be his mate, I can sure see why he would hold her to such a high regard. Hollows thoughts had been docile, until his eyes crossed the two strangers, there was a male, older, whom did not seem unfriendly.

He glanced only briefly at Simaea before his mind crushed in on itself. It can't be, the fur, the shape, the scars, this is impossible, their throats were torn from their bodies I saw the blood myself. All the same he still recognized her, he knew her face as he knew his own. He glanced around his eyes showing the utter shock of the wolf he saw before him. As if he had seen a ghost. Hollow could not hold back any longer, he stepped from his border and keeping respectful distance began to scent, he made circles around her all the while his nose quivering. At last he stopped and faced her and everyone else. "S-simaea? I-is that r-really you?" He stared at this point, his heart thumping rapidly in his chest, he looked questioningly at everyone, his eyes showed his pure and utter disbelief.

(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2013, 12:01 AM by Hollow.)
Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
The journey had been a long one, but he'd enjoyed it nonetheless. The weather was becoming more temperate and enjoyable. He had the company of his lovely mate, his new friend and their young companion who frolicked ahead in joyful bounds. He would also get to see his other friends and old pack mates, Nina and Hollow.

For most of the trip, he noted that as much as Simaea led them excitedly, despite not knowing their exact destination, that Keith brought up the rear vigilantly. A protective guardian with a good head on his shoulders and perhaps a bit of real-life knowledge to lend the young leaders. He was not foolish enough to think that he and Nari might not make mistakes or need some wise advice from time to time. His sire had formed an entire council to aid in major decision for their large extended family. He would do the same, only on a much smaller scale.

Suddenly, Simaea bolted ahead and he took a breath to call out to her to wait, for he knew that she'd be upon the borders in no time. Just as he did, she veered away, apparently realizing exactly where she was. In her excitement, she lifted her head and called for her brother. Her brother that could never recognize her voice, but the girl's excitement apparently could not be contained.

Soon, they arrived at Simaea's side and Narime' called for Hollow and the leaders herself. He calmly waited by her side for them to arrive. Nina was the first to arrive and he wasn't surprised at her usual vigilance. As she greeted he and Narime' he gave a brief affectionate lick to her cheek, secretly giving her a once over to assure himself of her continued health. Then her mate arrived and by the looks he passed around Sloane could surmise that his memory had not yet returned. At least not all of it.

Lastly came the very wolf that the journey had been made for. Eventually, he and Narime' would have sought an official alliance with Secret Woodlands, but the sibling's reunion had sped the whole process up. He could see the confusion turn to shock as Hollow realized who he was looking at. Sloane well remembered his first conversation with Hollow. The yearling had just had a nightmare about what he thought of as the slaughter of his whole family. He looked as if he'd seen a ghost and in his mind, he was.

Knight of Honor
Played by Ghoff who has 83 posts.
No Rank
Simaea Nite
Simaea waited excitedly for everyone to arrive and when Narime called for them as well she gave the silver alpha a look of gratitude. She was grateful that she had such friends to assist her with this matter even if they had their own plans they had still set aside time ti make the trip at her request. First to arrive was a female whom looked powerful, and graceful holding only one bright emerald eye she could feel the very presence of this she wolf. Second to arrive came a male he was also fairly large, but there was something off about him she could not place, he seemed almost detached from everyone but the female. These two must be Nina and Koda, but wheres Hollow?,

As if summoned by the very thought the black male came striding from within the thickets as Simaea spotted him and their eyes locked she was sure this was the one whom had thought her dead, this was her brother, and there was no doubt. He seemed to sense something was up when he began to make circles around her. Her eyes followed him with a soft look as he eventually spoke. "Yes Hollow it is me, Simaea Nite. Sloane tells me you do not know your own name brother. That was all I remember, the family name and you. You cried out "they're dead". and ran, had I been able to call to you I would have but I thought I was dead. I thought it was over and I did not wish for you to hear my last breath/" She looked at him with eyes full of a combination of happiness and sadness for she had found him but she knew the thought of him abandoning her would sting him.

(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2013, 10:51 PM by Simaea.)
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She returned the warm welcome Nina gave her with a lick to the emerald eyed she wolfs cheek. When Nina stepped back however she kept her dominant stature, as she should, but this was the first time Narimé would be on equal footing with pretty much anyone. She was getting used to it with her three comrades but here the young woman fought the urge to lower her head to the Woodlands alpha.

Backing up next to Sloane after Nina greeted him, Nari gained a more secure feeling being beside him. Then she held her head up letting her tail sway not above her back, but in a neutral position behind her. This was after all Nina's land, and it wasn't like they were there to fight or anything. On the contrary they were there for a peaceful interaction.

Koda showed up next and once more Narimé had to fight the urge to bow before him. This time she failed as her head tipped downward a hair. She was just so used to him being alpha whereas Nina had simply been a friend before. Though he didn't seem to recognize her, which Nari could understand. After what Elettra had told her and the pack just before she'd left. Now she knew for sure that her old alpha really didn't remember much of anything about Willow Ridge. Well at least he's with Nina. I'm sure she can help him remember a little of the past. A shift in Sloane's fur next to hers sent a shiver down her back and also reminded her to lift her head high. How was it that he could always proudly lift that russet muzzle of his when she found it so hard to do?

The next wolf to arrive was likely this Hollow wolf that Sloane and Simaea knew. Narimé's gaze flickered over to him as the black wolf arrived. His ebony fur glistened with health while that one green flecked eye caught her blue one's. As soon as the siblings saw each other Nari could see recognition in their excited eyes. She was glad to be able to help her friend Simaea, and the silver hunter basked in the warm feeling that usually followed helping someone. Then the gray she wolf smiled as everyone began calming down a little. They had all been tense while standing near the border, and Nari knew it was better to talk calmly than being rushed for fear of attack. Slowly she turned her gaze back to Nina keeping the warm smile upon her maw.

"Heh.. Sorry about the unexpected meeting, but I was just trying to help my friend Simaea look for her brother." She shrugged with a sheepish grin plastered onto her face then continued. "As far as I can see they were missing each other..." She paused unable to think of a way to ask for their packs to be "friends" rather than just blurting out "Hey can we make an alliance?". Her inexperience was showing through already. "Ah.. So I was thinking, since well.. We know each other so well. I mean the members of our packs know each other already mostly. That maybe we could become allies? I mean if that's okay with you.." She added the last bit quickly then growled at herself inside her head for acting non alpha-like again.

An alpha shouldn't be asking that so nicely.. Or should they? She was totally unsure of what to say now and quickly stepped behind Sloane to let him talk things out with Nina. A bright blush forming on her cheeks as she hhid her embarrassed face in Sloane's shoulder fur. AAAAHHH why am I acting so stupid right now!! She screamed silently while keeping her ears tilted sideways listening to Hollow, Simaea, Nina, and Koda's words separately.

Played by Melorama who has 49 posts.
Inactive II. Teacher
Kieth Tatum
It seemed like only a few moments before a she-wolf emerged from the trees, which was most certainly Nina. She had light brown fur and a tint of gold showing through. Her left eye was light green while the other one was completely shut, almost like she had been in a serious fight. The fae was just slightly smaller than him, but the look that she gave him and Simaea told him that she was one wolf that he didn't want to mess with. He dipped his head in respect, but didn't say anything. For now, at least.

When Nina howled for Koda and Hollow, he could only guess was a good friend and Simaea's brother. It wasn't long before a male wolf, probably Koda, came and stood next to the brown fae. He had pale silver and cream fur, that was darker about his head and shoulders, and had honey golden eyes with green flecks in them. Koda was larger than him, and he dipped his head like he had with Nina. Once again, he kept his mouth shut, not wanting to interfere with what was going on.

There was a rustling noise coming from within the trees, and sure enough, out came a black male, who was probably Hollow. He walked up to Nina and Koda and licked the bottom of their chins. When the black yearling shifted his gaze from one to another, he kept his head and tail at shoulder height. It wouldn't do any of them good to show disrespect to these wolves. But when his blue gaze rested on Simaea, he froze. The dark grey male watched as Hollow circled around Simaea a few times, before facing him and the rest of them and speaking with a slight stutter in his words.

Then, he heard Simaea speak to Hollow, with happiness lacing her words. Yet, there was also sadness. Likely, she was happy that she had found her brother, but knew that he would be sad when he left his pack, if he did. When Narimé started speaking, Kieth shifted his light grey gaze to her. It seemed that she nervous at speaking to Nina and Koda, who he could only assume them being the leaders of this pack. He could hear and see her inexperience in dealing with these kinds of things, but knew that as she got used to being an alpha, it would be better. When the silver fae finished speaking, she hid her face in Sloane's shoulder fur. The dark grey male let the smallest of smiles emerge on his face. She would get better at speaking and acting in an alpha way with practice.

After a few moments, Kieth shifted his gaze and let it rest on Nina and Koda, waiting for them speak, while keeping silent himself.

(This post was last modified: Mar 21, 2013, 08:36 PM by Kieth.)
[Image: wcpride3_by_terra_anne-d60id3y.png]
You can run, but you can't hide