505 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jadon, Finley

born in sin — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
  • this is private
    takes place after {t_3610} and kiche telling elettra (which hasn't been started just yet, but vami says it's okay to be vague).

Kiche would not sit here idly while the devil claimed Relic lore.

Even now, he felt he could see the flames on the horizon, coming down form the mountain In the dying light of the evening. Deep in his heart he felt that something was coming. Judgement day? The Antichrist? A soft growl echoed in his chest. God, he hoped not. He was not sure how to contend with that. After all, the red saint had not been able to save Kanosak. He had sat there, helpless, claimed by fear.

Had God been holding him back for some reason, for some purpose? Or had the Devil held him there to watch, to suffer? The question plagued him, dogged his every step. It became part of his shadow, hanging around him, asking him why, why he had just lay there motionless, just watching. For some time, he faltered around in the darkness, not sure what to do. When he had completed Elettra's medicine cache, he had felt right, like he had finally found the path he was supposed to walk. But now he was lost, stumbling, and unsure if he had lost the path or...or if he was still on it: where was it taking him?

To God.

And once he remembered this, it was all the encouragement he needed.

His heartbeat was the war-drum that beat out a steady rhythm to his unearthly cry. His days as a human pet would probably never leave him, perhaps. They tainted his howl and turned it into a bellowing. There was no music in it. There was never any music in his voice. The message, however, was clear as day: he summoned @Guiness, for he wished to take his spot.

[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Lightning who has 136 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Guiness Thorben

He was doing his job, just as he had sworn he was doing for Elettra the time he had given her his oath. It was the middle of his run by the borders that the call came. It was clear that the call was for him and what the reason was for the summoning. With a soft snort, he starting towards where the call had come. The silent beast wasn’t stupid, he knew communication quite well, he just didn’t seem like he knew the language well enough, due to the fact that he didn’t normally speak. It didn’t matter though, as he calmly made his way towards the calamity that was about to take place. He didn’t know much of Kiche, only that for some reason, even though he was the newest male member within the pack, that the male was lowest, and that now he was challenging the Thorben for his position. He had enough common sense to know that the male had been with Willow Ridge longer than he, and therefore, probably was better built then him, since he had been a lone wolf with his sister for so long.

The thought that winter was upon them also made his mind ravel up, confused as to why this couldn’t have happened until spring. Winter was a harsh season for most wolves, and injured wolves within the pack were not much of a help when it came to hunting and defending. He knew that even though this went against the codes of his birth pack, he would not complain, but surely, he would not just give Kiche his position. He would make the man work for it, even if Guiness did internally know that Kiche could beat his behind. But at the moment, the large man didn’t know the other slightly older man well enough to determine anything. Upon his arrival, his tail waved his above his back, and his position erect and making him seem slightly taller than he really was, as his large form came into view. His amber golden gaze locked with those of Kiche’s, a soft snort in greeting to the other male.

(This post was last modified: Feb 10, 2013, 02:58 AM by Guiness.)
Pillar of Strength
Inactive No Rank
Kiche

The man arrived on time. Good. Kiche was not sure how long he would have been able to wait before the fear would have won out and he would have given up. He was weak. Even if he knew that this was what he must do he was scared. Scared of this man of even deeper reds, of his girth, his position, and what lay beyond him — all those others he must face. Pangur, he whispered in his heart, Pangur, you ask too much of me. But from God there was no response. There was no way out of this.

In response to the snort, the lowly wolf slowly raised his own tail. This motion was new to him. though he had seen it done by many wolves before he had never really had a reason to do it before. This artful dance, however, was new to him — and if he intended to come out on top he could not just let the other wolf lead. The lowest had only an inkling of how to proceed, a small thrust from his instincts that pulled back at his lips and bared his teeth. Slowly, carefully, Kiche began to circle around this wolf, "I have come for what is mine."

"I will not ask you to give it to me. I know that if I am to have it. I must take it." In the darkness of his soul he could feel this was true, this was wolf-lore. As his ears fell back on his head it was if the last few remnants of Kiche the pet fell away from his spirit. His old life was far behind him now.

Abruptly, he lunged towards Guiness. His parted jaws sought the other's muzzle, hoping he could just clamp down and assert himself.

He was a wolf at last.

Inactive Deceased
Guiness Thorben
Current HP: 5 Just a note that I don't want Guiness to die...he is going to attack back, but if this isn't right I can change the post. I don't exactly completely understand how this fighting system works.

-----------------

If he wanted to be completely honest with himself, then he wouldn’t have fought. He knew he wasn’t in good shape, at all. Sure, he had joined a pack, but it was the cold of winter, and Guiness had been giving the food to the more needy…or at least the little of food he could have found. Neither had he trained since he had entered the lore, not finding a good sparring partner, nor having much time with all the events that seemed to be thrown at him left and right. Kiche definitely had the advantage in this fight but that didn’t mean it was impossible for the large man to win, despite being slightly larger than the other man. He sighed inwardly and exhaled, his amber golden eyes landing on the form of the better build brute once again. His stance turned defensive, calculating the movements of his attacker.

As he lunged, Guiness reared back, but of course, with his large build, he was a much slower wolf than others around him. Kiche didn’t miss, but he didn’t end up grabbing his muzzle either. Jaws enclosed his front leg and bit down. The honorary male did not think that the bite had broken any bones, but it sure did break skin, he was sure. An angry growl escaped his muzzle as he jaws opened and his neck veered, in the meantime trying to shake the large male off of his leg. The russet brute was aiming for the man’s scruff to pull him off of him and hopefully leave some damage of his own. So far, the odds were certainly not in his favor.
Pillar of Strength
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
  • note to self: kiche's hp is 23
    feel free to bro it up after this

The large brute was just fast enough to move his head away, and at first the hollow priest's jaws met only air. But the russet wolf —who, in both coloring and size could have been his twin— was not fast enough. His teeth had found his opponent's foreleg. A deep hum of satisfaction in the form of a growl buzzed in his throat as his fangs broke through the skin and the metallic scent of blood wafted up into his nostrils. Warmth flooded his mouth. He held tight like a bear-trap.

It didn't seem to matter.

Guiness was strong.

He tore his foreleg away from the saint's jaws quickly. Thought this would prevent Kiche from breaking his leg, it could not prevent him from doing further damage as his fangs scored through the leg. So focused was Kiche on holding on, however, that he did not see his opponent lash. He did not feel his twin's jaws until they were at his nape, biting down hard. While Guiness had a hold of him, he was only attached near the base of his neck, leaving Kiche with some mobility.Thunder rumbled in his throat, and immediately Kiche twisted and to reach for the other wolf's throat, hoping to end this fast.

(This post was last modified: Feb 19, 2013, 04:04 AM by Kiche.)
Inactive Deceased
Guiness Thorben
He could already feel his energy draining, taking away from the very few stamina points that he possessed. Strength was his main attribute and it was pretty clear that from this fight, he was going to get no where. He had been just lucky enough to pull his leg away from the strong man, surely pulling muscle, skin, and fur in the process. His aiming had become exact and he had become quite satisfied when the thick fat of Kiche's scruff was clamped between his jaws. Little did the rock forget that in this maneuver, he too had exposed his throat, and from there, the whole challenge went downwards for him. His pack mate's jaws soon found their way to his throat and pushed him down, he knew this would either be submit or die.

With a soft snort, he exposed more of his neck to his twin, his tail tucking beneath him and ears flattening across his head. It was the most submission he would ever give to any wolf, save Elettra and perhaps the lead male if he ever decided to make an appearance. It was still submission, none the less and the male certainly hoped that Kiche would accept this. The russet male could easily see the two of them being close friends in the future and perhaps they would even be able to rise up in the ranks, together. If he was lucky, the male might even have been like him, the silent, more guarded type, unlike the rest of the wolves who he had met in the Lore who seemed to just want to jump right into new relationships. He snorted once again, a sign of his exhaustion and submission the the now dominant wolf above him.
Pillar of Strength
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
  • sooo, one more round after this. -makes attempt to be bro-y

It was strange, to Kiche, to hold a life in his jaws.

The strength of the feelings churning in his stomach was unfathomable. Was this what it felt like to be powerful, to accept his own nature at last? Suddenly, he wondered if he was ready for this. For so long he had been running away from this side of himself, fighting against this fate. And here he was now, standing above this other wolf — a wolf, not a barbarian. He was no longer a captive of a heathen cult, no, he was a part of a world, a culture that was just as rich and beautiful as the one he had been born into so very far away.

A snort pulled him back down to earth. Gently, the red giant released his comrade, although he did not make any other move. No longer the lowest, the newborn wolf towered above his autumn cloaked brother, gazing down at him with wonder and confusion. Something was missing still — somehow he did not feel as if this were truly over, as if he had truly won.

And then suddenly a flame erupted in his heart, and clear, burning meaning flooded his veins as his eyes moved across the woven tapestry of earth and ginger chest fur of the defeated man. In an instant he understood something that had, for a very long time, remained beyond his reach. What he once believed to be a trick of heathen glamour suddenly made sense. His red fur bristled with electric excitement that sparked and flickered in his firebrand eyes. Oh, yes his eyes. Oh, how he had always feared and hated to look upon another's eyes, oh how he hated the burning and the tingling uneasiness that overwhelmed him. But this was not magic to him anymore... it was the nature of his species. A sign that he had always been a wolf after all.

A part of him was scared to make this final move, for he knew there was no looking back. But there was no choice.

Ever so slowly, his gaze of dark amber traveled upwards, weaving through Guiness' thick fur as if it were an autumn forest. Aimlessly, hesitantly, his eyes meandered up from his chest, passed his legs, along his throat, and down from the tip of his muzzle to find those two golden eyes. In a look, Kiche said all he needed to. You are mine now. I have won. It is over.

Inactive Deceased
Guiness Thorben
It was a hard feat to admit, that finally, the large tank had been taken down. The one hundred ten pounded man had finally fallen from his high perch, and from no other than his own brethren. Golden amber ears flickered as several silent moments passed between the two men, before finally Guiness felt the release of Kiche. He quickly breathed a sigh of release, pleased to feel the remaining, pent up energy seep out of him with a large sigh. He remained where he was, just daring to glance up at his red brother, to see his eyes tracing Guiness’s own features. This was just the beginning for the two of them, in the end, the two brothers would rise up and become prodigies. The look in Kiche’s eyes were clear to the Thorben, the priest in front of him would forever rule over him and he would accept it. The challenge was over.

Rising from his place on the ground, he gently nudged Kiche’s shoulder, as if acting…companion-like. Guiness was not one to hold a grudge against anyone, not even his own pack’s enemy. He was a pretty understandable guy…just not one that thirsted for power. He had felt the connection between the two red men though and he knew that something big was in store for the two of them and they were going to both do it together. He was not sure if Kiche was one to talk much, but as much as Guiness wouldn’t like it, he probably would not have minded it either. He did have Tempest and Sloane as siblings, the two of them in the same area was like having a nest of bees buzzing right above your head. They never stopped. With a small dip of his head to his brother, he nudged the man again, in a more brotherly manner. Perhaps it was time that the silent male started making more connections with his pack mates.
Pillar of Strength
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
umgggg i am so sorrrrrry. you can post and then archive it <3

The other man got to his feet, and Kiche backed away to give him his space. Uncertainly, he gazed at the man, wondering if he had broken his pride. Would there be any resentment between them now? Oh, that would have been the last thing Kiche would have wanted. He needed no enemies in the ridge. His enemies were out there, biding their time until they could claim Relic Lore in death and disease. The red priest held his breath, waiting for some sign that all was well.

There was a nose that bumped against his shoulder, and Kiche looked back at the other with some measure of confusion. He was unsure of what to make of this nudge. Was he in the way? Was everything alright? But when he searched his defeated comrade's face he could find no bitterness, it was blank, pleasant. A timid smile crept onto Kiche's face as the wolf bumped his shoulder once more. Vaguely, Kiche was reminded of bumping his nose with a beautiful, white angel so many moons ago. But that moment wasn't like this. He couldn't kiss this man. He could, however, return the gesture, and he did so with a hopeful grin, nosing the man gently.

"I'm sorry about you leg, there... Come on. We'll get you cleaned up." Tossing his head, he beckoned the giant deeper into the forest, to where Elettra's medicine den was. Perhaps she could patch him up.

Inactive Deceased
Guiness Thorben
At first it seemed as though the man in front of him were confused but it soon seemed as though his eyes cleared up to what the russet Guardian was trying to communicate. The bear was slightly surprised when a pleasant grin spread across the priest’s lips but otherwise was thrilled to see that the two of them might end up getting along quite well in the end. When the male spoke Guiness cocked his head slightly to the side, confused slightly by the words that were spoken. What had happened to his- oh!! His injury… Glancing down, he took the time to notice the puncture wounds on his front leg and now that he realized what had happened, the wound actually kind of began to hurt. Glancing back up at Kiche, he gave a small shrug, as if signaling that there were no hard feelings either way.

With the red man’s beckoning Guiness followed closely behind. For all he knew, no one within the pack had any medical knowledge, perhaps the man in front of him knew of some though. Goodness, Kiche could definitely pack a bite. Gritting his teeth together, the man took as much weight as he could off of his injured leg. He was no fool, he knew how dangerous it could be to over work something that could either be minor or major. Though, anything minor could easily turn major without the proper care. He was just glad that they were both getting along on the same page. Tension was the last thing the Ridge wolves needed.
Pillar of Strength