(See All?) Announcements
563 Users Online
Google, Adora, Bing

Trust None — Jasper Rocks 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna

Ashanti just hissed in response, knowing everything that she had said was true, and that things were possible. She hated how that wolf had said it like Ashanti herself hadn’t already known about it all. Her tail flicked from side to side as she charged off, ready to ignore everything around her. She didn’t head back north towards the thicket, but rather south east. This was towards Whisper Caverns, though she did not know it, she was going to visit an old ‘friend.’ She thought about everything that had occurred in her short time there, as a wolf of Secret Woodlands, and also what had happened to her. She relied and pushed on the fact that she was raped too much. She needed to stop it, and snap herself out of it.

All that mattered was that she had a pup to care for, and the pup needed to be nurtured and cared for just as Nina’s pups did. Nina said that everything would be alright, and that Ashanti would be a good mother, but in truth, she was terrified of the fact that she was going to be a mother. She wished that she had Isen here to comfort her and care for her. "Where have you gone my sister, I need you." She murmured to herself. It was time to move on, and it was time to push forward. She had an old friend, one she would always talk to about herself and he in return would care for her. She was his first and only love, and her the same. "Bane Athelisa, I promised you that I would be yours, that we would have our own pack when we were old enough. Find me, and we will keep that promise."

{End}
(This post was last modified: May 26, 2013, 05:44 AM by Ashanti.)
[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]