not without my daughter — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 512 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall
The secret impresses no one.
borden lyall
The trick you use it for is everything.
Swan dive down eleven stories high,Hold your breath until you see the light.You can sink to the bottom of the sea,Just don't go without me...

March 23rd; Daybreak; Cloudy and windy.

Hours turned into days. Days into Weeks. Weeks into months. Borden could barely remember when he had exactly told @Jaysyek and Kade that he could not longer bear the pain and fear or admit that they had lost one of their beloved 'fab four.' With swift paws and a bullheaded determination, the once-Leader of Grizzly Hollow put his pact into action: He was going to search for his rebel daughter and if he did not return, @Kade was formally granted the authority to take care of those he had left behind and lead the wolves of Grizzly Hollow. @Angier, on the other hand was promised to see to Renier and Ryvet's safety, take them far away to where he had claimed the forests and thickets gave way to an unrelenting mountain range; Trisden had already taken Calla with her to the proposed meeting place.

"You'll wait for me there?" he had asked his tawny sibling, "with them?" Angier could only nod, "Of course, brother." Mounting the stony cliffs, Borden shivered as the cold Spring breeze whipped past him, taking with it tufts of fur that remained of his thick winter coat. The pain developing in his limbs were starting to feel too great to bear, but even as he stopped, coming to a standstill on a narrow ledge in his climb to the peak, he whispered to himself, "I will find her..."

For a moment it seemed to work, the newfound sliver of determination feeding his paternal instinct to soldier on. Though he had become much older since Prosper's disappearance, it was apparent with every shaky step that he was not going to leave Relic Lore without all of his family. Age and time would not be a match for him this time. He was even confident that while Prosper had escaped his watch, Trisden and Hocus had slipped off into the night without a word, Theo had died in his absence, and Arlette had not returned home with Kiche... Taima would come back into his custody and care, no matter what the consequences.

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS.
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
After her fight with Rhysis, so her scar will be there across her muzzle. <3

athena
scars remind us who we are

The lean, muscular body that Athena used to have was beginning to become way different than she was used to. The extra weight that she carried was unusual, but the thought of bearing children of her own brought a pleasant smile upon her face. Children brought new hope and that was exactly what Athena needed with the year that she had been through. A happy smile replaced the grim expression that she used to wear. The scars upon her heart were still there, evident as ever just like the scars on her face were. However, the pain was subsiding. She couldn't feel them much anymore. Athena was still young, but she was hopeful. Life does move on with time. And time was all she had.

Climbing the mountain one more time before her swelling belly would trap her onto the ground, she made her way up to her little ledge one more time before she was restricted to the ground for good until her children were born and were old enough to leave the den. The day was quite windy, especially upon the mountain without any trees to shelter her. However, she pressed on, determined to get to her ledge before the sun rose completely. Before she could get up to her ledge, the scent of another whipped through the air. The male's scent was unfamiliar, but he faintly smelled of the cedar trees. Her fiery eyes spotted him among the rocks soon enough and she began to make her way towards him.

Adapting a neutral posture, she released a soft bark to announce her arrival as she came up behind him, stopping at a respectful distance. His stature was close to hers, but he had a coat mixed with grays, whites, and browns. Clearing her throat, she interrupted the silence between them. "Hello there." Her tail hung at a neutral position, the end flicking to and fro occasionally as she waited for him to turn around.

|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Grey who has 512 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall
The secret impresses no one.
borden lyall
The trick you use it for is everything.
The patriarch managed to heave himself onto a rock shelf just a little higher than where he had been previously. He panted, trying with all his might to regulate his heartbeat and catch his breath. It had felt so long ago since he had last been here, nimbly navigating the gravelly trails and utilizing kinetics against the angled slopes to make his journeys across the face of Mount Dire absolutely effortless. Having hailed from a valley pack, both the depths and heights of it, he should have been better equipped to handle such terrain; his reign in Grizzly Hollow, nestled underneath towering trees and based on level soil, had spoiled, aged, and blighted him and what he used to be capable of.

A voice came to him at the back of his head and he turned around to come face to face with her. She had kept her distance out of respect and he shakily nodded in appreciation of it. "H-Hi," he breathed, bafflement finding its way onto his mask as he wondered if he was hallucinating. The scars and wounds on her face threw him off at first glance. His first impression of the woman, though she bore the telltale signs of a healthy pregnancy, made his mind automatically point to assuming she was Vlarindara. Her voice though, he knew, did not match.

"C-Can you help me?" he asked, his ears lowering back against his nape. Regardless of whether or not he was delirious, he went ahead and elaborated. "I'm... I'm looking for a little girl." He winced, shaking his head before continuing, "Well, sh-she's not so little anymore, but... but she 'as this... she looks like me, but smaller."

"Please," he implored her, a whine accenting the word as he stared sadly at her. "I-I beg you. Her name is Taima; have you seen her? "

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS.