(See All?) Announcements
481 Users Online
Google, Isla

Ain't nobody got time for that — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(This is an AW/RE, I'd prefer to meet some new wolfies and if @Rosealia wants to jump in too that would be great)

There is a full moon

Shade’s eyes lit up with excitement as he ventured the lands around him, the ghostly blue glow of the forest around him made him wonder. He wanted to explore the areas around where Rosealia and he had decided to rest until the pups were born. He looked down at his paws, but the fog of the forest had wrapped around him. He could barely see the full moon in the clouds above the trees in the sky. He looked forward and he saw something that frightened him. It looked like a face, a wolf face in the fog. He backed up and looked around. His nose must have been deceiving him; he couldn’t tell there was another wolf there by scents alone. Where his eyes deceiving him?

He thought he heard a noise, no, it couldn’t have been. Was this forest playing off his imagination? Was he seeing what he thought, was he seeing his father’s ghost in the forest? He was scared, but tried to smooth his mind out. He continued to back up. He had been burdened with the thoughts about what would happen next. He knew by now that Rosealia was pregnant, it made him happy, and in that however they needed to figure more out. They had no pack, would they raise the pups as lone wolves or would they find more wolves for a pack?

He had to snap his mind back to the present, his thoughts jumbled as he looked at his father’s ghost. ”You can’t take me, I’m free.” He whispered as he walked forward towards what he thought he saw. He then noticed it was the way the twigs laid behind the fog. ”I got worked up for nothing.” He laughed to himself. His head snapping up to the sky as he heard the screech of an owl.
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by xexes who has 83 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Skittles
It was hard to sleep with so much light shining down from the celestial nighttime sky. Normally, the cool air and stellar display made him feel sleepy, but tonight, he felt antsy and anxious. Perhaps it was that rabbit he'd eaten? It was about to turn, after all. Sometimes even Skittles didn't like to remember what he'd eaten. It wasn't exactly that he was an insane wolf who ate horrible, awful things, but rather that he was starving to death. Beggars couldn't be choosers, and nutrients were nutrients, whether they came out of a nice hunk of veal or a nasty pine cone. Pine cones were the worst to eat, and they made defecation a nightmare experience. At least the byproduct generally smelled good. The thought that he might be the only wolf with nice-smelling feces made him grin. He took pride in always finding something pleasant about the day. But the thought of whether or not there might be other starving, loner wolves made him wonder.

He made a grumbling noise to himself as he trotted forwards, his paws relatively silent among the forest floor. Seeing a nice patch of rough ground, he padded up to it, flopped over, and began to wiggle on top of it. "OOooooOOOOooooh"

"OooohhhhHHHhhhhHHhhhh", he moaned softly into the wind as his wiggle-worm movements created a scratching effect along his back and spine. He wished he'd remember this worked more often, so he would have less itches to carry around.

He snatched a stick up in his mouth for something to chew on as he trotted forwards through the many apertures among the trees. He spotted a wolf nearby, and thinking of nothing better to do, padded forwards and stood still near it, still chewing his stick.

"I'm a pan and a gingerbread man.", he tried to match the man's speech.
(This post was last modified: Apr 03, 2013, 10:41 PM by Skittles.)
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade had continued forward within the day, to ingratiate the surroundings into him so he was familiar with the areas. His eyes focused and alert, however when he saw an actual wolf, not some spectral being, he nearly jumped out of his skin. ”Holyshittttt…..” He said, startled as it tried to mock his voice. There was a snarl on his face. ”You scared the crap out of me, what be your name and what are you doing here?” He questioned no room for arguing or retorts, he wanted an answer or he would attack. What was a wolf doing by scaring other wolves? The wolf was male, chewing on a stick and mocking his voice with different words. Shade took it as an offense, but that was just because of a few things that had happened in his past. Memories he dared not continue to go back onto.

Shade’s tail curled above his back, he was boss, he was boss, and he had to be boss. Being boss would protect his family. He would make this wolf recognize him as boss; he was not in the best mood and this wolf had come across him at a bad time. He thought back to when he was in Willow Ridge, he had been within close bonds with few of his packmates. Particularly a few, as in Rosealia who was obvious, she was his mate. Then there was Nari, she was like a sister to him and he wondered if she too had left the Willows like she had planned. She wondered if Narime had gone off with her mate too.
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by xexes who has 83 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Skittles
"Skittles. Wanderin'.", he answered the questions directly, not sure what else to say. But his happy nature took over his mouth for him. "I tend to scare a lot of folk. Not sure why. I think my fur looks the same color as my pee. But I've never rolled in it. On purpose. Maybe that's why they are scared?", he pondered.

He noticed the man's seemingly intense gaze. Skittle's tail was drooped between his legs, relaxed and unclaiming of any kind of rank. "Did you want to roll on my stick? It's a good stick...", he tossed it down, flopped over on top of it, and began to scratch his back again. But now that the itch was long gone, there was no reason to make such loud noises.

He got up again, retrieved his stick, and began to chew on it. He noticed the man's high tail, now. "Oh.", he scrunched his body and made himself small. "I'm not the boss. You're the boss. I'm not the boss.", his voice was small, but mechanical. Something he'd said a thousand times and came out like a robotic recording.

"But why are you here being scared of everyone?".

"I can't smell you from here. What do you smell like? Are you mean? Are you in a pack?"

He munched down harder on the stick in his mouth. His teeth produced resulting cracks and crunches as the brittle material of the dead tree limb was forced part by the grinding force of his molars. There was enough material here to extract some nutritional benefit, but very little, and hardly the kind his body was designed for.