(See All?) Announcements
531 Users Online
Bing

If She Wants To Go She Goes — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

An russet male entered the meadow, and Minka immediately dropped her tail down and lowered her muzzle, sort of a wolf like bow, acknowledging his dominance over her. Then she raised her head back up, and her tail gave a friendly wag towards him, sending the signal that she was no threat for his mate or their unborn pups. When the female took the meat Minka smiled, she felt good about being able to provide for the pregnant female, even if she was not part of the pack.

At the ivory male's words Minka's tail wagged again, an excited smile breaking across her face, the idea of a pack enticing, but the pack had no land, they were technically not established, and the she was not sure she was comfortable with this set up. Then again, the female was offering at well, and Minka sat down, her head tilting to the side as she pondered the decision, she had been searching for a pack for so long and now she had two offers.

Finally a decision came to her, and she was confident that it was the right one, she turned to the gathering in front of her, ready to announce her fate, which family she would chose. Turning first towards Phineas she spoke dipping her muzzle down, "I appreciate the offer, from both of you, but I am more comfortable with a pack that has already been established." Then she turned to mates with a smile, "I would like to accept your offer, as long as that is alright with your mate as well," Mika dipped her nose towards the male who had not yet voiced whether he wanted her to join.

Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
Sloane felt the tension that had filled him melting away more by the minute. He knew that his approach might be taken harshly and he could see the other male tense up himself a bit. Sloane consciously made himself relax, lowering his tail a bit and giving Phineas a small smile to show that his stance had not been meant offensively. Likely had the white male's mate been there, he would have behaved a bit more protectively too, given her likely condition.

Sloane was pleased when Narime' accepted the food that had obviously been offered her. Every bit would be needed to keep both she and the pups healthy. When she finished and spoke more to the other fae who had apparently mentioned looking for a pack to join. He was proud of her diplomacy in offering the benefits of both Whisper Caverns and Phineas himself, as well as other established packs nearby. He watched with interest as the female considered Narime's words carefully. When she finally spoke, she decided to accept the offer put forth by his young bride, looking to him to see if he too accepted her into their ranks.

She had already ingratiated herself to him in offering food to both Narime' and Phineas for his mate. This was a truly grand gesture from a loner that might not get another meal for days. Also, it appeared that she was the one that had taken down the deer, even injured, on her own and this spoke of good hunting skills, which would be highly appreciated in any pack. She was also well mannered and had been gracious in turning down an affiliation with Phineas and his future pack. Yes, she would certainly make an excellent addition to their growing family!

With a heartfelt smile and a respectful nod of his own he said, "I think that we shall count ourselves lucky to add you to our family." Realizing that he had yet to learn her name, he chuckled and added, "What shall I call you?"

Knight of Honor
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris
Ommggg I suck.

Narime gave way to Minka’s persistence, and Phineas withheld a flicker of amusement to his lips. She was a gentle creature, and such was only reiterated as she also described the other packs of the land to the newcomer, allowing her full benefit of the choices she could possibly make. His eyes regarded the silver she-wolf with fondness, allowing a small smile to now stretch upon his stoical features. Narime did not strike him as a dominant wolf, yet she was young still, and he held little doubt she would grow in to herself and her role – especially with Sloane to guide her.

The tawny she-wolf was quick to announce she desired to remain with the silver female and her mate, and the alabaster regal dipped his muzzle in appreciation to her response – she would not regret such a decision. “It is a wise choice,” he murmured in turn, his eyes flickering between the three gathered wolves. Sloane had little more to say to Phineas, and feeling now as if his presence was all the more unwelcome (tenfold since Sloane’s arrival), he began to rise himself to his paws, his height lifting to reveal he was of no less creature than the tawny male.

Padding forward, he gave Narime a nudge to her cheek, his eyes fondly stretching to her stomach as her mate questioned the other she-wolf. “Do not be a stranger, Narime,” he mentioned, knowing that despite the words, it was very unlikely the two would see much of each other any longer. He was relocating across the mountain, and she would have her pack and newborns to tend to.

Shifting now, he paced towards the unknown female, reaching forward to touch his nose to hers, should she accept such a gesture. “Thank you for the meal that will sustain my family. The favor will be returned if ever needed,” he promised, before padding over to the meat. With a nod given to the other male, Phineas lowered his muzzle, gripping the chunk of meat for Borlla delicately. One final sweep of his eyes gave a silent farewell, and soon the male was off in the direction of his pale companion, knowing she would be hungry.

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Guess Minka will end it? Telling her name to Sloane? :P

Her smile widened as Minka looked over both Phineas and herself. Then the red coated female spoke of wanting to join her pack. With not an ounce of distrust in her gaze Nari nodded giving the woman a toothy grin. Minka had not been aggressive or even cautious for that matter from the start of their meeting. Nari could see that she was strong inside and outside, a strong hunter with a strong heart. The young alpha regarded the look in Minka's clear gaze with approval.

"We can take you back to the border, to your new home right after I grab a little more of this.." She gave the female a friendly chuckle while padding forward to take yet more meat from the deer. Any Nari did not plan to eat could now be placed in the caches for her other pack mates who seemed to only be hunting for her.

Narimé had been worried about Simaea, Kieth, and Sloane for all their hunting efforts had been going to her and the pups. The silver wolf wanted to make sure the rest of the pack ate as well and not just herself.

It was around then that Phineas also spoke. The ivory wolf standing straight looking like he was getting ready to leave. Nari's nose lifted as he padded closer. His eyes trailed upon her form making the young women blush even though she knew he was just looking at the pups. The Argyris male stuck out his nose waiting for a goodbye and the silver hunter returned the gesture. She was reminded of the time when she had once tried playfully dominating him back in Willow Ridge. It hadn't worked of course, she was not fully grown back then. Now the women had no reason to even try it. They were all allies here.

"I don't know if I'll ever get the time to visit. My pups will need me." Her voice warmed at a scene playing through her mind. An imaginary scene of two little pups rolling through the meadow chasing butterflies.

"But I'm sure we'll see each other again in the future." the silver womens tail wagged slowly as Phineas thanked Minka and departed from the little group. His jaws were full of meat for his family. "Stay safe Phineas!" She called out then went back to the meat at her paws waiting for the cue that they were too leaving for home from Sloane.

-Exit Nari- (When Sloane leaves.)

Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
she doesn't care how she gets there, as long as she gets somewhere she knows...

The scene unfurled before her, her fate was now set that she had chosen a path with Whisper Caverns, and her stomach flip flopped nervously. It wasn`t that she thought she would be unhappy there, rather she worried slightly that she might not fit in, or that the other pack mates would resent her for being a newcomer. Usually packs were pretty welcoming after maybe a slight stage of initiation, but birthing season did strange things to packs, suspicions ran much higher than they normally did. Still the butterflies were nothing compared to her excitement of being welcomed into this family so readily, absolutely beaming back at Sloane she replied, "My name is Minka Leigh, though you may just call me Minka." A blush creeper up her neck, Obviously, he will just call you by your first name the thought made her blush harder and she dipped her nose slightly out of embarrassment.

She turned to the ivory male as he made his leave, a smile upon her face again she voiced her appreciation, "thank you for your offer, the best of luck in establishing your pack, and may your mate's pregnancy be a healthy and happy one." She reached her muzzle out, closing the gap between them and gently nudge her maw to his nose, before turning her nose to his muzzle in a returning nudge. She nodded to his thanks, though she doubted she would ever call upon him to return the favour, that just wasn't the type of wolf she was. Her orbs followed him as he left the trio in the meadow, most likely going to deliver the meal to his mate, the thought brining yet another smile to her face.

Finally she turned back to her new alpha's, her tail beginning to wave in excitement though she tried to keep the majority of it contained. Grabbing another hunk of the deer herself to bring to the pack, sort of a gift to perhaps gain their trust, or at least their respect she followed her leaders into the tree line, into her new life.

table by mimi
(This post was last modified: May 11, 2013, 04:06 AM by Minka.)