(See All?) Announcements
454 Users Online
Bing

a moon and his secrets — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

As soon as the male had gotten his words in, she saw Ashanti take off into the pack territory. Flattening her ears back slightly, she sighed, her stress level rising by the second. What had happened to the yearling had truly changed the way she looked at the life outside and inside of the pack. Being insubordinate was not okay in Nina’s books, but did not call after the girl; she needed time alone and definitely did not need her alpha fussing after her over petty things that the golden brown beauty did not have the energy to dwell on. She needed rest of all things and little disturbances at her borders were the last thing she needed this spring. Upon the question asked by the loner, Nina’s single eye widened, scolding herself mentally for letting her attention slip from the wolf in front of her. "Yes…yes I am and I suppose we have been here long. It depends on how you look at it." She nodded her head at this, her emerald eye flashing back up to look at the black man.

Finding it her place to make sure that the man was alright, she spoke lightly, "I am sorry for any trouble caused, are there any injuries that you need treated? Anything at all?" Her voice and eye radiated the kindness she was trying to show to Inkheart. If Ashanti had attacked him, she had no inspiration to try and find out; he would simply have to tell her. From what she could scent, there was no blood, but her senses were dull in the meantime anyway. She was completely exhausted and needed rest, but if the man needed anything herbal wise, she would definitely help him the best she could before he went on his way.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">Inkheart remained still, watching the yearling have what seemed to be a tantrum. This did worry him a little though from the actions previously displayed, he couldn’t exactly take pity. The inky male felt for the alpha, finding that this sort of stress likely was not something that was easily handled. They generally had more to worry about than that of a false call-out. One that he was still quite confused about though assumed that things would work out. He was more than positive that he had done nothing wrong to the yearling but if she simply saw in him what she saw in another, he would simply have to make due. Inkheart knew he wouldn’t be able to convince her otherwise if he were to join this pack, but it was very nice of their Alpha to be so welcoming.

Shaking his head to her question of injuries, he was quite thankful that it had not gone so far as to be attacked. He was not sure how it would have ended up, though likely he would have had a decent amount of scratches and bites whilst the stranger would have been left with all her hairs intact. It would not have been his right to attack someone who was simply deranged. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“She only attacked me verbally, no physical harm was done. I understand that I simply came across at a bad time but I do hope that she heals with time,” all Inkheart did was care about all he met regardless of status. He would even wish well upon the Alpha of Secret Woodlands, whom he greatly appreciate her hospitality thus far.

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

As her mind wandered to other places, she did not realize how long she was waiting for the reply from the loner. She simply sat there and stared at him until he finally graced her with an answer that she had been wanting. Pleased to find that her subordinate had not harmed him to bad, she simply nodded her head to him, speaking softly in response to his words. "Thank you, Inkheart. I appreciate your understanding." She then stood there, the sudden wave of exhaustion that was hitting her took her off guard. She turned her head suddenly, back towards where her birthing den would end up being, before turning her face back towards the loner. Nodding her head to him she spoke quickly, "I do not mean to sound rude, but I must ask you to leave."

She then waited for his retreating form before she turned around and started on her own way, not feeling to check to make sure he had completely left their borders. He seemed trustworthy enough and if he was not then she was sure that Hollow or Koda would surely take care of him if a problem arose. She doubted the loner would cross into her territory though. Nina did not take him as one to be foolish within pack territory. With this final thought in mind the Secret Woodlands alpha made her way towards her den…for a well deserved rest.

{Exit}
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">Perhaps it was simply in this situation at hand but Inkheart felt thoroughly confused by all that had played out. The first female he had met he assumed would be generous and kind to see a loner wanting to know if this was an eligible pack for members, turns out to accuse him of a crime he didn’t commit. While her Alpha Female declared that this was not the case, she seemed to snap at her Alpha as if she would lie—was this pack functional? Either way, he had yet to come across any sort of pack that seemed like it was well put together and by the younger females reaction to its leader he couldn’t really see it as anything but broken.

However, she was fairly polite given that she asked him to leave just after a couple questions, but he paid no mind. After being accused and mistreated by the first female, he himself felt a bit exhausted as well. Not from over exhertion of energy but of trying to sort out the clues inside his head as to why he was being treated so unfairly. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“Good day,” he said with a gruff voice as he scooted himself away from the territory and back to a place that he wasn’t so sure of the location. Inkheart had never spent more than one night in the same den while being a loner, and tonight would be of no difference. He needed to see all the packs to make a decent judgment of character.

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!