(See All?) Announcements
596 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

Whisper Caverns Pack Thread — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

Minka saw Inali's shoulders drop and then the words that followed practically caused her heart to stop. Would she say no to her? That Whisper Caverns was still her home and she couldn't possibly leave? Golden eyes widened and watched as the small fae approached the alpha, a bounce in her step. The she wolf hadn't even noticed she had been holding her breath until she released it, leaning into her friend. In a whisper Minka exclaimed her excitement, "Oh Inali I am so thankful, so thankful you will be there to help raise my children and to be my side." Pulling away her eyes shone, this happiness was much needed amongst all of the craziness that had been occurring within the pack.

A smile overpowered her features now, it had been so long since she had felt such pure joy in these parts. Nowadays Minka felt nothing but haunted within the territory boundaries, as if she should always be looking over her shoulder and on defense. Even the mention of scent of Ash was enough to put her at edge, the anger she had seen in him had been dangerous, murderous even. There was a light at the end of the tunnel now though, once more in a hushed whisper Minka leaned close to her friend, Tokino and I.....we have bred, and with any luck we will be bringing pups into the world this summer." Even the mere mention caused a sway in the woman's tail and butterflies to swell in her stomach, how long she had dreamed of children of her own.

fate hasn't finished
MINKA LEIGH
with you yet
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

Ever since the meeting that Minka had called signaling that she would be leaving with others, Yuka had locked himself into seclusion. Luckily no one had found him as of yet and he had happily hid from everyone, thinking about his future. He knew he couldn't leave Whisper Caverns, once Inali had decided that she didn't want to leave the Thorben had sworn himself to his current pack. He would never be dishonorable like his father and he certainly wasn't going to make a fool of himself. He was quite convinced that nothing would be able to get him out from hiding...but that was until is angel sent out a call to Minka. A feeling of dread coursed through the young man and he felt his pulse accelerate in his chest and he moved from his position on the ground. He tried to keep his thoughts positive, but as he made his way towards where his angel's voice had called from, he felt his heart breaking in his chest already...she couldn't be doing what he thought she was doing.

Eventually, he got where he wanted, in a small bush that had just enough branches to cover up his tan and russet form so that he could listen to their conversation. What he heard stunned him into complete sadness. His heart shattered, his amber teal-flecked eyes darkening considerably as he replayed the words that he heard in his head. It seems you will have a new second in your ranks after all. He bit down on his tongue hard to keep a noise of pain from escaping them. How could she do this to him? She promised. Whirling on his heels he ran off, which was have been silent had a branch not snagged on his pelt and slightly scratched his side, which caused a sharp, deep yelp to escape his mouth. A fresh sob escaped his mouth as he disappeared into his hell once more, the reminder that his angel had betrayed him fresh in his mind as his body disappeared into the shadows, a place that had always welcomed him. He truly was a disgrace, even the one wolf that had never doubted him was leaving him. He should have known by now in his short life that he should never have expectations for anyone, because they would all end up betraying him in the end.

Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Speech.

It was so good to see Minka happy again. No matter what her duties were, she always payed close attention to her friend. She saw the emotions that her friend refused to share with the whole world. She noticed how Minka was now on edge, and she no longer held that peace that she once had within their home. Well, the peace that they both held once, and this was no longer their home. It was anything but. An excited woof left her maw as Minka confessed her secret. Inali was now happy beyond belief. More pups to care for and more love to give!

A scent she knew all too well hit her muzzle before she even heard the pained yelp. Yuka?!," she panicked in her mind. How long had he been there? Had he heard about her departure? The woman turned frantic blue orbs towards her alpha and friend. I must go. We will talk later!" By the tike the final word escaped her maw, Inali had already started to move away. Soon, she had broke into a full out sprint. Her only thought was to find Yuka. He had to understand, he just had to! She needed him to forgive her for her broken promise. Inali couldn't leave knowing that he was angry with her, for he had truly been the only thing that had been holding her back to this place. Clinging to a false hope that she could once again make this place her home. But that dream had long since been shattered, and somehow she had to make him see that her decision had been the right one.

{Inali exit}

(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2014, 01:19 AM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Titan stumbled in with a load of Ergot bursting from the seems of his mouth. The grasses that the ergot was located on tasted like nothing as Titan satisfyingly crunched down on their stalks. His paw steps led him deep inside the cave to where the medicine den lay. Dropping his pile of plant stalks on the ground Titan then turned to leave. He wasn't sure where @Kassander was and had no idea how to arrange stuff in the den by himself. So he would leave it there for the healer to come across later.
While padding through the tunnels Titan marveled at the different scents that now lay within the den. Among his brother and his own scents were those of @Danica, Ash, Kassander, and his mother Narime.
Pausing as he realized that more than half the pack he used to know was gone, Titan slipped into a bit of a depressed mood. Tokino, Minka, Inali, Simaea, Malia, Kieth, and his father were all gone. All those names, of family and friend alike were gone. A hardness ached in Titan's heart as he thought about each of his old pack mates. Though when thinking about Uncle Kino and Minka a bit of hatred entered his body tensing him up.
Shaking his head trying to throw away those stupid emotions, Titan started forward once more reaching the main cavern.
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime was finishing up a border patrol when she crossed Titan's scent in the grasses. She nosed around the smell and wondered what he had been doing. Then sighed as she realized he was probably bored stalking through the territory looking for something to do.
Shaking her head Nari started back towards the patch of forest where the cavern was hidden. She had other things on her mind which included warning both Secret woodlands and Willow Ridge of what happened to her pack. However both places were in opposite directions and Nari wanted to be back as soon as possible. Without a real scout to send the messages for her, Nari was forced to relay the messages herself.
After passing through the forest Nari found herself walking the path behind the hill which marked the caves entrance below. She scented Titan's smell even more freshly and realized that he must have come back to the den.
Then an idea struck her. Maybe she could send him with the message to Willow Ridge. He was only a yearling, but she had been doing plenty of work as a yearling herself. Besides if he was bored enough to roll around in the grass then he should have time enough to do a real job. Stopping in the entrance of the den Nari called out to Titan then waited for him to approach. It was a short message that would have to go to Elettra or the lead male of Willow Ridge themselves and not to one of the lower members. She trusted he could deliver the message well enough and represent his pack well while he was at it.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Titan heard his mothers call and after a moments hesitation of wondering why she was calling,the young male bounded through the tunnel towards her. He realized that she must have come in the cave soon after he had.
Stopping before the silver wolf Titan greeted Nari with a frenzy of licks and great excitement. Licking her chin a few times more before stepping back and lowering his head beneath hers(which was hard as he was taller than her) Titan looked past the she wolf with curious eyes.
"Mother what's wrong? Do you have a head ache again? I think I can help if you do..." His tongue lolled after asking the question while Titan waited for the gray woman to tell him why he was called. His eyes clouded a bit in worry knowing that Nari had been healing from an injury given to her by Tokino. Though she physically looked fine right now. No pain scarred her features which helped to sooth his worries a bit.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narime was pleased as Titan came running up to her and showered her face with licks. Laughing she returned the excitement with her own licks over his muzzle and face. Once he backed away she smiled warmly at how much her boy had grown. He was certainly growing just as large as his father before him. She admired his blue eyes, obviously form her side of the family, and noticed that his fur was now tinged in silver on the guard hairs. He had become quite handsome though was as gangly and leggy as she had been at that age.

She smiled at his worry for her as Titan asked about her head then shook her crown "no" to answer the boy.

"No my head is fine little one." She answered then turned her gaze to the landscape just outside of the den. Titan knew his way to Willow Ridge, this she knew, so he should be able to get the message there easily enough.

"Actually I was going to ask for your help with an important task." Nari started while turning her blue eyes back to her growing boy. "I need somebody to send a message for me to Willow Ridge, and since you seem to have nothing to do I thought maybe you could take the message to the pack leaders for me." Narime waited to see excitement or some other emotion crossing his face as she stood there looking at the young Thorben. This would surely be his first real job and would make good practice for scouting. She hoped he would jump at the chance to serve the pack well. Like he had tried to do as a young pup.

Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Titan nodded relieved as his mother told him she felt no pain anymore. Though he was a bit sad since that could have been the first chance to be of real use to his mother by helping get rid of her headache with the ergot he had collected. However what she said next had his full undivided attention as Titan felt excitement rising in his legs.

Finally! She needs my help with something! He thought while looking towards, but not at the she wolf with bright blue eyes like pools shining at her.

"I need somebody to send a message for me to Willow Ridge, and since you seem to have nothing to do I thought maybe you could take the message to the pack leaders for me." Titan heard Nari speak and leaned closer with every word. She was going to trust him with a message to another pack!

Nodding enthusiastically Titan grinned while his tail began to beat the air. "That will be easy I know the whole way there, but what's the message about?" He answered quickly wondering what the message was about and why another pack needed to know about it.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Nari smiled as her son excitedly answered her and questioned the contents of the message. She was glad he was excited about doing it.

""Just remember firstly, that as a messenger you are to stay submissive at all times to all wolves in their territory and on their border. Even as allies with their pack you must respect their rules and expect to be treated as the lowest wolf in the ranking." She tutored him on the etiquette of giving messages and of visiting another packs territory. Nari wanted to drill into him the importance of staying subservient within another packs land so that he wouldn't get hurt by them for doing something stupid. (like imposing on a leaders authority)

""And also, do not just cross into their territory. Howl for the leaders at the border or for someone to take you to the leaders before giving your message. Never trespass on their land, and the message goes to the leaders only. Preferably to Lady @Elettra . You know her right?" Nari asked Titan and ignored his request of the message information so that he would get all the important rules down first.

Once he nodded and was in understanding of the etiquette of scouting with messages Nari sighed and gave him her message.

"This message is to Elettra and the lead male of Willow Ridge."

"Whisper Caverns had an internal struggle for some time and has finally cast out Minka Leigh, and Tokino Lagina. Both are to be known as traitors and should be attacked on sight. They were last seen heading North out of our territory. Narime has retaken her leadership alongside Ash Hervok, and two new seconds have been appointed named Athena Moon, and Dziban Thanne. However if pups are spotted with either traitor no harm should come to them." Nari added the last sentence quickly knowing that any pups Minka had birthed would be innocent of their parents crimes. "...and if they ask you any other questions you can answer with the best of your ability. Understand Titan?" Nari asked while looking over him to see if he understood his mission.

Once he was ready to go She flicked her tail in a "go" gesture often used in hunting with pack mates before speaking. "Off you go then. I won't be back when you return though for I have to send the same message to our northern allies. " She gave him the warning that she wouldn't be back when he returned so that Titan wouldn't worry, but also so someone knew where she had gone if they asked about her absence.

Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Titan nodded as the rules hit him strong and fast. He knew most of those bits already for they were fairly logical rules. He would never just cross into another packs territory without first notifying them anyway, then there was the bit about staying submissive whilst in their land. That was understandable too since it was THEIR land. He wouldn't want to upset them into attack and not have his own pack behind him to back him up. That was just stupid.
Titan nodded to his mother his attention fully upon he features as she drilled into him everything he would need to know and remember about on this mission. Then she asked if he knew Lady Elettra which made him pause. It had been a long time ago,back when he was much shorter, but Titan was sure he had met her before.
"Yes mother I know her. She looks just like her son Skoll right?" Titan watched his mother nod after a flicker of surprise went through her gaze. She must not have known that he had met the princes of the Ridge already. After a moment of looking over him, Nari began to state her message. He let his ears tilt forward ever so slightly to catch every word and repeat it in his head.
"This message is to Elettra and the lead male of Willow Ridge."Nari paused and he listened waiting for the rest.

"Whisper Caverns had an internal struggle for some time and has finally cast out Minka Leigh, and Tokino Lagina. Both are to be known as traitors and should be attacked on sight. They were last seen heading North out of our territory. Narime has retaken her leadership alongside Ash Hervok, and two new seconds have been appointed named Athena Moon, and Dziban Thanne. However if pups are spotted with either traitor no harm should come to them." He repeated the message in his head trying to remember everything. It was all information he had pretty much known about, except for maybe the two new seconds of the pack. Titan hadn't met them or heard of their names before. So he concentrated extra hard on remembering each of their names.
"I'll do my best mother.." Titan raised his head proudly and then turned to leave after she excused him. Her warning about not being present when he returned heard by his ears as he left but not remembered as Titan went over the message in his head.
(Exit Titan)
(This post was last modified: May 30, 2014, 11:50 PM by Titan.)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »