(See All?) Announcements
631 Users Online
Google, Bing, Aven

A Surprising Encounter Indeed — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha

Instinctively Inali tensed as the wolf named Hollow suddenly appeared and gave his warning. In reflex, she almost crouched in defense and gave a warning of her own. Almost. With much effort, she made her tense body relax once again but did not take her eye off of the wolf called Hollow. She did not want to fight, especially a superior one than her. And since Nina was here and she was in a perilous condition, she did not want to harm her new found acquaintance in any way.

Lowering her tail to show her respect she eyed Nina once again and gave them both a grin. Nina spouted off a question and as she thought of a response, another wolf came lumbering into the thicket. It was clear Nina and the wolf were mates by the way he smiled and looked at her. She took a breath and introduced herself, "I am Inali. Inali Wayha." She gave all three of them a warm grin before settling her sites back on Nina.

"To answer your question, my friend, I may go around. Explore the Lore a little bit more before I finally decide to settle down and hope to join a pack. Speaking of which, I should go. I need to get back to my little den before nightfall and I want to have time to explore some more," Inali said. Looking at Koda and Hollow warily she asked trailing off, "If I may...? I mean no harm."

Inali slowly walked towards Nina cautiously. Eyeing both of the wolves beside her, she almost turned back around and ran. But she didnt. She really wanted to do this.

Giving Nina a warm smile she said softly, "I really do hope we get to meet again." Crouching down warily and slowly until she was in direct sight of Nina's protruding stomach, she smiled. Speaking softly but clear she said, "Goodbye my little darlings. Maybe we also will meet again. If yes, I can not wait. If not, then I wish you all the luck and happiness." Briefly looking up and locking eyes with Nina she continued, "Without a doubt you will have a wonderful mother."

Standing upright once again she briefly touched Nina's muzzle in a goodbye. Backing away slowly, Inali flashed them all a warm smile before turning around and running for the trees, her swift feet pounding against the soft, woodsy terrain.

{Exit Inali}

(This post was last modified: Jun 05, 2013, 12:34 PM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
The small she wolf, Inali, seemed to shy away at Koda and Hollow both. He couldn't blame her though, they were a little more on the intimidating side than was necessary. Nina picked up on it and pointed out to him that she meant no harm. Of course even with her light flutter of laughter Hollow still remained wary, though relaxed. It wasn't normally his way to be so very cautious with a loner, but it was necessary this time. Hopefully in the future, if Inali decided to come back he would be the one to find her calling at the border, if nothing else so that he could show her that he wasn't a mean wolf. Hollow was merely feeling protective over the future of Secret Woodlands.

Once Inali spoke further, revealing her intentions fully, Hollow visibly relaxed. Of course you dope, she wants a pack, and now may never return because you are being an ass. His neck began to burn in embarrassment at his hasty reaction to Inali's presence, even looking at Koda with wide embarrassed eyes. When he finally swiveled his head back towards the brown shaded she wolf he was greeted with a small smile. Words were spoken to Nina, and her belly before Inali backed away and ran. While she was still in earshot, Hollow stepped forward, "Sorry about my behavior! I hope we may see you again sometime!" With that he turned back towards Nina and Koda with his face stuck halfway between apology and a smile. Unsure of whether or not he would receive scolding for being overprotective.

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
@Hollow and @Koda need to get in their exit posts. <33

If anything, Nina was relieved to see Hollow visibly relaxing in her peripheral. Flicking her tail behind her, she watched as Inali answered her question, while Nina nodded and smiled at the spoke. It was unfortunate that the woman was not thinking about joining her pack, for she seemed to have a good heart. It was good that the woman seemed to have a good sense in the direction that she would be going though and for this Nina was happy for her. It seemed as though their time was running out though and when the creamy girl approached her, she made no move to stop her. Watching the younger girl come up to her and speak, but then crouch down next to her stomach made her curious. Happiness glimmered in her single emerald eye and a small smile lit up her golden brown features.

When the woman finally finished addressing her soon to be born pups, she realized that Inali had also been addressing her. Flushing beneath her coat, she watched as the girl started to go on her way a small, "Thank you," the woman was on her way. A shout behind her caused her ears to swivel back in the direction that it was coming from, pleased to hear Hollow apologizing for the way he had acted. Her pack was full of polite, loyal, and trustful wolves that Nina knew she could depend on. It put her mind at ease for the future because she knew that her kingdom was filled with family that knew the difference between right and wrong. With this in mind, she turned on her heel towards Koda and Hollow.

Nuzzling Hollow on the cheek in a praising gesture, she then walked towards her mate, snaking her head around his in an embrace. It was good to know that everyone was safe or in the future would end up being safe. With a small sigh, she addressed both of them, in the process pulling away from Koda, "I believe we all deserve a rest now…don’t you think?" With her soft words Nina started back towards the den, exhaustion easily trying to take her limbs and bring her into a deep sleep. That was exactly what she ended up doing too. As soon as she got into the den, she curled up into a ball and fell into a deep slumber.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.