762 Users Online
Google, Bing

Maybe somewhere I know — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vero who has 95 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné
Sorry for the lateness. :[

Shifting through the rocks behind Alexnder to the end of the grotto had not been overwhelmingly difficult. She found herself at his tail despite the size difference, though suspected Alexander had slowed down to be courteous to her. It even seemed that she was better at keeping her balance, because in the blink of an eye Alex was slipping into the shallow pool. Softly Amélie chuckled, holding her small paw in front of her maw. "Are you alright?" she asked him, her blue eyes large and curious as she looked him over for any signs of damage. He looked alright to her, and thus, she went on with his question. "About the same I think." she replied to him, laughter still present in her voice.
Played by Bryony who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
Thickly furred, he could only feel the heat rise against his skin as she laughed --albeit, kindly-- at him. "I'm fine. Kind of lumbering." Grace wasn't necessarily his middle name. He made an attempt at recovering by joining in shortly with her laughter, then moving on, keeping a watchful eye on the ground ahead to ensure he'd remain on the slick rock, rather than totally soaking himself. "So I guess we're both still kind of clueless about this place. Well, this place doesn't look very used." His ears pricked up as his eyes shifted to the water, spotting the small moving forms of fish. Nervously they shifted back to Amelie. He didn't wish to embarass himself again, but he knew how to fish. "Hungry?"
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Amélie quite liked Alexander's company. He was cute in his clumsy ways, and really, very enjoyable to watch. It was no surprise, then, that his "I'm fine. Kind of Lumbering." sent Amélie laughing yet again. As the laughter subsided, the duo continued on until they came across some fish. "You're right, it doesn't." she agreed, nodding her head lightly as she, too, shifted her gaze down to the water. "A little," Amélie responded to his inquire. What a gentlemen!
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
Such a strange sound, laughter. He wasn't really used to it, let alone being the cause of it. It brought sheer embarrassment and a smile to his muzzle, for he wasn't sure if he should be proud of what he'd accomplished or worried. Once her laughter had faded, however, he found himself feeling a bit better. He didn't need to worry anymore. In fact, this was a great chance to redeem himself. The lady was hungry!

"Well, these fish are fairly small, so they may be just the thing to top off your hunger." His brows rose, and he crouched down, chin tucked against his chest for a moment until he could get himself steady against the wet rocks. Once he felt secure and sure that he wasn't going to slip, he parted his jaws, and slowly moved them over the water, so his shadow would not disturb the fish. If he was lucky, he'd be able to get quite a few in one shot. They weren't large, so there wasn't much strategy to be had in this sort of fishing. One large mouthful of water could equal quite a few fish.

He expelled a lungful of air, before pulling in a larger one, and his muzzle then shot into the water, almost instantly closing the moment it was submerged. Disturbed, the fish swam away like tiny bullets, but few were not so lucky. Rising up from the rocks, he turned, backing up into the water to make more room for the catch. It would have to be done carefully so they wouldn't slip back into the water. Jowls pulled back, allowing any water he'd gotten in his mouth (which was quite a bit) to be expelled, leaving just the fish to flop about on his tongue. Then, keeping one eye on Amélie, he leaned over the rocks, and opened his mouth, dropping about six small fish onto the gray surface. They flopped about hopelessly, which brought a pleased smile to Alexander's face, and he turned his head towards the lady, "Take what you'd like." He smiled, shifting his paws in the water.

Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Amélie watched the man prepare himself for fishing. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing, like he had been fishing for years on end. She herself was not much of a fisher, despite loving the taste of fish. It as unfortunate, really. Anyway, Alexander began fishing and just as Amé had suspected, Alex fished smoothly and easily. He looked quite charming as he did this, as any tall, handsome, skilled man would. It made her grin softly, and for a moment her cheeks flushed rosy pink behind long locks of snowy white. Shame on her for checking him out!

Alas, Alexander finished his task with six flopping fish. "You're a wonderful fisherman, Alex!" she told him, her eyes bright as she looked up at him. "Some day you must teach me to fish like you." Her tail swung behind her as her eyes dropped down to the fish. "I'll take two. Thank you!" Amélie pawed one fish over to her, and then another. "You'll eat with me, yes?" she asked him, lifting her gaze to meet his again.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
She seemed to enjoy the show, and he certainly loved the praise. He pondered for a moment what would have happened if he just contributed this to his pack. Fishing, rather than stealing. The smile on his face faltered at this thought, but perked up again. He wouldn't be here right now if he had just spent all his time fishing. It was silly, such negative thoughts.

"I'd love to teach you," He grinned, eyes flashing. "Perhaps somewhere else though. The water's not deep enough here." With that, he pulled himself carefully back up to the rocks beside the fish and the pretty girl. "I'm sure the fish are bigger elsewhere too." His pale eyes scanned the grotto, and wondered if the water did get deeper. It was possible. Maybe they could investigate...

But there was the matter of the fish at hand. "Eat with you?" His brows rose as if he'd been caught by surprise. Which he sort of had. His mind had wandered. "Of course." He bent over the remaining fish, and quickly sucked one into his mouth, laughing and swallowing it.

Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Delighted that he had agreed to teach her, Amélie's tail swung a bit faster, and she smiled at him. "Thank you! I like water, I like fish, and I like you...so I can't wait." she laughed softly, perhaps shamelessly flirting a little. "I wonder if I'll be able to fish the big ones. These seemed hard enough to catch...can't imagine the strong ones." Amélie thought Alexander was probably as good of a teacher as he was a fisher, so she decided she wouldn't worry too much about it.

Alexander seemed to be a bit surprised when she had asked him to eat with her. She wasn't sure why. For a moment she wondered if he would decline her invitation, but within seconds, her thoughts were put at ease. He politely accepted, and then went on slurp a fish. Amé, who had been eating one oh so lady like, laughed with him, then promptly tried to suck up her fish too. The only problem was that her mouth wasn't quite as big as Alexander's, leaving her with more than a mouthful of fish. At this point Amélie began to laugh again, stuffed cheeks and all.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
"I've never actually taught anyone anything before..." His ears twisted back in embarrassment. She seemed to have quite a bit of faith in him; he wouldn't want to disappoint her. "But I guess it won't be too hard." He laughed along with her, tail patting at the stone. Alexander quickly shook his head at her negative thoughts, "It's easy. Once you know how to do it, of course." Twisted back up, he looked a bit hopeful, puffing his chest out slightly, then deflated it with another laugh.

It only grew as they went on eating. Amélie decided to mimic his way of eating, resulting in a very humorous face. Alexander sputtered, nearly choking on his last fish, and cough-laughed over the stones. When he recovered, he smiled, laughter trailing off. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the mountain, and blinked, looking down sideways at Amélie. "Ever gone up there?"

Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

She smiled warmly at him as she shrugged her shoulders, "My paws aren't very big and niether is my mouth, so maybe it will. But that's alright, it would make it all the more fun." Nothing good came easy, after all. "We'll see what happens, I guess." Amé replied at the mention that fishing was easy. Alexander's chest puffing and laughter sent Amélie giggling, finding him to be quite amusing and not to mention adorable.

After their goofy eating and laughing had subsided, Alexander spotted the mountain, promptly asking Amé if she had ever visited it. "No, never." she told him, her ears perked with curiosity as she turned to look at it. "But I'd love to." She smirked softly and quirked a brow as she turned to face Alexander again, "You should take me."

If he agreed she would more than willingly follow him, for she loved the thrill of adventure and sightseeing.