(See All?) Announcements
666 Users Online
Google, Bing

Chasing Foxes — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
Maybe sometime we can do a thread between them practicing hunting? :) If Simi ever changes her mind.

she doesn't care how she gets there, as long as she gets somewhere she knows...

Minka chuckled about the girls comment of hoping it sticks, "Well let's just hope nobody needs healing when I'm the only one around, it definitely doesn't stick to me!" She had tried her hand at healing once, tried to be mentored by her aunt who was a healer but she had failed miserably, failing to even remember the simplest of treatments. The thoughts didn't bring her down however, she knew that she had found her place in hunting and was more than happy with that becoming her pack role, if that was even possible, she would have to work hard to prove herself worthy of the title. She watched curiously as the girl seemed to physically shy away from the idea of hunting, softening her voice she said, "It was just a suggestion, you can only get better with practice, I just thought it would be good for both of us to practice together, my hunting in packs or pairs is pretty rusty." She smiled kindly to Simaea, showing that she had no judgement in her lack of skills, after all she had no skills in healing and well, practically anything besides hunting.

They had reached the entrance of the pack cave at this point and fatigue took over the tawny femme, a yawn stretching her jaws. She stretched and ruffled her fur a little, embarrassed by the yawn that had escaped her before she could stop it. Turning to the other girl she smiled, "I'm pretty tired, I didn't get any sleep last night and it has been a long couple of days, I think I might try and catch a short nap." She turned to enter into the cave and was a few lengths in before she turned and bounded back out adding, "It was really nice meeting you Simaea and let me know if you ever change your mind about the practice, I know I could definitely use some," the last comment was added by a chuckle. Smiling once more she turned and re-entered the cave, walking through the main tunnel until she found a dark cool place to sleep, curling up she quickly slipped into unconsciousness.

table by mimi
Played by Ghoff who has 83 posts.
No Rank
Simaea Nite
She will someday I'd bet, when she gains some more confidence.

Simaea stayed crouched as if she were trying to melt into the ground around her. She had seen the trust placed in her brother and his ability to talk to others, the way he could react with good humor. But that wasn't Simaea, for her confidence was almost a rare sight, she was embarrassed of her fighting skills, and hunting skills. Both were non-existent, the only thing she could speak of at all were her minor healing skills, she had knowledge of herbs that had a tendency to be more extensive than she thought but finding them was where she lacked. Simaea always lacked in some way of another, she might actually be considered a pretty she wolf if she had fur on her neck and her old voice.

She had tried to fix it, tried honey and almost every herb she could think of, none helped, none ever changed her horrible ragged voice, nor let the fur on her throat return. In Simaea's mind she even lacked healing skills, her first years of life had been harsh, and that reality showed with every movement she made, every ragged word she spoke, and every crease of her brow. But at the same time, wolves like Minka, Keith, Sloane, and Narime, all gave her hope that even she, wretched and broken, could find her place. So to Minka she offered in a tentative voice, "M-maybe, s-sometime, I could go with you, I just don't want to ruin, y-your hunt." Minka's good humor had gone right over the fearful girl's head in her state of almost petrified fear. But the rest she had heard, almost as if she had changed instantly Simaea's voice became stern, "You need to do that, if you don't get rest, you'll get sick, and I don't need that to happen when Narime delivers. " Then flushed hot with embarrassment at her outburst, Simaea ran into the cave towards her den.