(See All?) Announcements
409 Users Online
Bing

After All of My Running — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

Minka watched the words process on the other females face, hoping that what she had said might possibly help her friend. The slight bitterness did not leave Inali's maw though and the fae let out a slight sigh, she knew how hard it was to let go of a bitterness that had been held all of your life. Then she smiled and murmured some words she hoped would be further comfort, "nobody blames you for finding it difficult to let go, I struggled with my bitterness for a long time, but the road has helped me let go. Maybe it is not travel that will help you release yours, perhaps you need a pack to help you give up your bitter thoughts."

The she wolf did not know for sure, nobody could possibly know for sure what will help others heal their hearts, in fact most did not know what would help heal their own hearts. The sky was now dark around them, seeming even more pressing because the moon was hidden behind the same clouds that had held the sun. Minka knew that soon the two would have to separate, and if they did then they would probably never see each other again, and the thought made the fae's heart heavy. She did not want to leave her friend, but she knew it was necessary that they did, for it was hard to find a pack that would accept a pair, especially this time of the year.

When her friend stood Minka followed suit, stretching her muscles out, she did not have far to go, she was only headed to the nearby meadow, but she found her body had found this afternoon very relaxing. She leaned into her friends muzzle sadly before turning away, "goodbye my friend, hopefully our paths will soon cross again." With that Minka bounded off towards the meadows, ready to start her life in a pack.