(See All?) Announcements
571 Users Online
Google, Bing

i'm waking up to ash and dust — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
The past was painful and she had created herself from its ashes. It was the only thing that kept from destroying herself now and telling herself that she didn’t deserve anything. The world was a large place and she held hope in everything, hopeful that life would treat her better in the beyond. XIX had further her desires, showing her that not all males were selfish and full of themselves. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“I’m glad too,” she leaned her muzzle against his as their walk continued though she almost forgot why exactly they were walking all this way. No, scratch that—she didn’t remember where they were going or why.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“I’ve got the best right here,” and nudged his shoulder with a smile. After a few more steps she stopped to gaze up at the canopy of trees and closed her eyes. Yes, this was certainly a better place for her to be. It was safer for her here with Nineteen and it was likely that the two of them would continue to be a fantastic tag-team. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“I’m a stronger me because of my past and it can only get better,” because optimism was not annoying at all to her and fueled her belief that she could only go up from here.
Shaking her head and remembering that she couldn’t recall why they had walked all the way out here, maybe he remembered? <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“It’s getting late—why were we walking?” There didn’t seem a plausible explanation but they had been headed towards something.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
<b style="color:#838136; font-size:12px;">
He felt that she deserved to hear about his past since she had opened up so much to him, but the timing didn't feel right. If he was to say anything now it would be word vomit, staining the comfortable air that had settled over them. The boy would tell his story soon enough — although it wasn't anything like Ana's, it was still difficult for him to talk about. There were three months of his life that had been stolen from him, a vision of blurry non-wolf faces and being poked and prodded at. XIX still had nightmares about it, his memories tainted from the naked two-legs.
<b style="color:#838136; font-size:12px;">"You m-make me b-better," he murmured in response, a lop-sided smile splashing across his lips as he glanced over at his friend. <b style="color:#838136; font-size:12px;">"I'm excited f-for our f-future here," he added after a quick pause — although some of the wolves had not been so pleasant Lachesis was growing to like Relic Lore. It had a variety of different territories just waiting for the pair to explore. The land beckoned to him, egging him on further and daring him to get lost.
He stifled a laugh at her words and poked her cheek affectionately with his cold nose, yellow-green eyes dancing in amusement. <b style="color:#838136; font-size:12px;">"We were s-supposed to f-find dinner, but I think you g-got d-d-distracted." His stomached churned at his words to remind him how hungry he really was. He didn't mind that their hunting trip had been ignored for a few moments; the boy was glad he had gotten some insight to his traveling partner's past. It bonded the two together even more and he had never felt more comfortable around another.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
Nineteen pleased the sea-eyed woman, finding that she trusted in him more than she thought she could trust anyone at this stage in her life. Though she found comfort in how XIX was similar in size to her, he didn’t seem to possess the strength to do what her male pack mates would have done to her. Ana was excited, too. This place, Relic Lore, held a lot of promise for them and as long as the two of them learned from each other and had the other’s back she was sure they’d be alright. New places were only scary when you were alone.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“Oh right!” she shook her head ashamed at her forgetfulness, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“well we’ll just have to fetch us something to eat.” Now that she remembered their purpose out here she lowered her nose and began to sniff, finding that there weren’t many things out near dusk. Luck seemed to be on XIX’s side as she could smell a rabbit not too far away. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“It’s just a single rabbit so it’s all yours—I have a small appetite,” but she was going to help him hunt it.
The two of them chased after the rabbit for a few very short minutes, as two speed-built wolves were liable to catch something that was quick. After the two ate, Ana taking a couple bites to be polite, the two went back to the den and continued to talk about mannerisms within a pack and how it would likely be crucial for their future that they find somewhere soon.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!