young wolf — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 322 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fenru Donata
they call him the young wolf
FENRU TAINN
they say he can't be killed

Fenru looking longingly at the back of the silvery youth's head, his muzzle wrinkling in the most disappointed of frowns. He managed to march after him a whole five steps until he sighed stubbornly. The punk was fast. Too fast for the likes of him if he had to admit it. No, I didn't need the rabbit, he tried to reason with himself, attempting to convince his mind that his stomach had been filled with at least a little more than half of it. Didn't need that... I can hunt. His head canted slowly to the left as his features smoothed out and the corners of his mouth evened out before drooping downward. But it was mine to begin with.

"Hope you get a stomach ache," he cursed after him under his breath. He let out a huffy sigh, finally tearing his eyes from the trail as soon as he was aware that the thief and his snack were not going to come back for more. One forepaw stiffly lifted then pressed down into the ground with the soft crunch of snow. The other followed suit when he decided a chase was not worth the energy. It was just half a hare anyway... Inhaling deeply and slowly letting it go seemed to calm him down some, and though he skimmed the uneven earth for any more scraps he started to head back the way he had come. Perhaps the lad needed the nourishment more than he did... and in a way, he had deserved it even more.

(Fin.)

swift river
template made by GINNYSAURUS. of RPG-D.

Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)