Bing

Just Keep Calm — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
There is a full moon
Dated 04-07-13

Semananti was wandering, lost in the cold of the night, the mountains were rough and fierce, these ones in particular had little amounts of prey to scavenge and so she was hungry. She herself did not hunt, she took was she could from wherever she could. She didn’t care if she was taking from a pack, just that she herself was fed. You could almost see her ribcage through her white, brown and gray fur. Her amber eyes filled with a rough and weak ambition for food. The moon high in the sky told her that it was around midnight. Through all the winters, she was never hungry, always found something. But this winter had been extremely hard on her and her bones.

Semananti prayed silently to her huntress in the stars, she prayed to Artemis, in whom she’d taken an oath to be a hunter to. Please Artemis, bless me and let me find food soon. I am your humble servant and I need your strength. She prayed silently, scenting for food, every once and a while she did manage to get some forms of prey in her claws, fresh game. But that was only when the prey in question was distracted or she had another wolf helping her. She had no such help in a long time. She had a lot on her mind, how to eat, how to avoid any wolves that she would find, what pack to join. All of these things rang through her head like silver bells during Christmas. She thought about searching for a pack that could use her with her strengths despite her weaknesses.

Semananti’s posture was firm, standing strong and not willing to budge. She had her tail just hanging, no sense of dominance or submission to her as she scented for prey. What was this place? She had been heading down the mountains, she was nearly at the base where it spread to foothills, however there was nothing that she had seen like this before, it looked like fog but it wasn’t. She saw faces in the mist and a shutter went through her body, not a shiver in the cold, but she was genuinely a bit scared, then she saw that there were twigs behind it, she was worked up for nothing. She had kind of hoped that there really was a face, one that she was looking for. She had hoped that her quest was ended and she could go her way in peace. She had hoped that it was the face of Swift RiverRunner.

(This post was last modified: Apr 10, 2013, 11:50 AM by Semananti.)
[Image: WR3.png]