(See All?) Announcements
557 Users Online
Bing, Google

One More For The Ditch — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 83 posts.
No Rank
Simaea Nite
The yearling had only just been here, but after they had settled the cave the thought had struck Simaea very hard, she had never learned how to deal with birth. So the sturdy she wolf had set out, calling to Sloane and Narime that she had unfinished business to attend to. The journey had been fairly taxing yet the young female had not stopped to rest for she was determined and afraid. Simaea did not like stopping alone at night, so naturally she kept herself moving. It was cold, it was lonely but this time Simaea had a destination, and a home, two things that drove the chill and loneliness right out of her bones as soon as it crept in. It was a new driving force, and she reveled in the strength it gave her.

When she finally arrived, she paced, for what felt like hours, hoping she could keep her mouth shut and not have to deal with the rest of his pack. She hoped he would just happen along but alas he was nowhere in sight. Eventually she just gave up, Simaea's head fell back and her jaws opened to call in her strange way Hollow! come to me I need your help! She was sure to keep the tone calm, the very last thing the she wolf wanted to do was scare her brother or make the pack come and see if something was wrong. She continued her pacing after her call, nervous and rapid for she was anxious to learn everything she needed to know to take care of her alpha. She called again It's me Simaea!

Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
He had been down the border and heard her first call, Hollow's pace accelerated but he still had a job to do and the border had not yet been marked today so he continued at an escalated pace. Until her second short call split the air. Impatience, what is going on? As the young male sped up even further an Idea occurred to him, Azariah can meet her! excitedly he abandoned the last tree he was marking and loped to where his sister stood looking rather anxious. It seemed she was upset about something but what he did not know.

As Hollow came before his sister away from his border his head tilted back and his own call sounded @Azariah, there is someone I would like you to meet! Excitement laced his voice when he called to his beloved, the yearling lave a little leap of joy that two of the three most important she wolves in his life would meet today. "Simaea, it's good to see you again so soon sister. What seems to be troubling you?." It wasn't abundantly clear but the male could see from his sisters expression that something was off, though not life threateningly.