(See All?) Announcements
474 Users Online
Google, Bing

nomads lament — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris
Sorry for the wait on this guys! It's been a hectic few weeks. The reply is a bit choppy and for that I apologize.. I wanted to sort this out and fade the thread, since it's a larger one. Everyone is welcome to give one more reply if they want -- I'll archive the thread May 1st otherwise. If you want to reply but can't get a response in before then, just send me a PM and I'll happily keep it open for you!

@Borlla, @Lucero, @Erebos, @Inkheart, @Zia, @Siku, @Miyako, @Sitamat, @Ataneq.

Keep an eye out for the official territory claiming thread.. Bryony and I will do a few rounds before we send out a link to everyone to join.

His gaze shifted over the group – Lucero was first to speak up, her ivory frame nearly blending with the pale creams of Borlla’s as the she-wolf traveled by the other Leader’s flank. He was grateful for her words – they had traveled a great distance and had rested little. His fiery eyes could scarcely keep from straying toward Borlla and her swelling sides – perhaps he pushed her too much?

Borlla was next to offer herself to partake in such an activity, and his eyes worriedly flickered over her once more. His jaws opened to resist her, and yet they clicked shut just as fast – she was not a cub to reproach, and as the female he had chosen to court, he would not question her in front of such a group. Siku, a force to be reckoned with, had already been revealing she was not none to be sidestepped so quickly, and as she prowled closer to him, the male gave a nod of silence to her quiet offering.

One by one they continued to give silent agreement, and Phineas gave a nod, his orange agze moving from them to fall upon newcomers. Inkheart had followed their trail, and the pale regal gave a nod of acceptance to the male’s presence. Turning, Phineas bent his muzzle down to nudge Borlla’s cheek before he made to lead the group further in the forest.

Finally, a voice interrupted the quiet that had settled over the pack, and the male’s ears shifted at the familiarity of the tone. No sooner had he made to leave did the silver wolf arrive, and a grin flickered to the Argyris male’s lips. “Erebos,” he returned warmly, surprised to see his brother had chosen to come with him. Returning the nudge, Phineas tail gave an idle flick.

Before he could question his brother, another voice came lilting to the group – blinking, disbelieving almost that a third wolf had come across the group within a matter of moments, the ivory male stilled, regarding the she-wolf with a calculating gaze. His eye sswept to Borlla, silently questioning her thoughts, and yet as his eyes caught once more to her pregnant figure, his response was almost immediate as he leaned down to touch his nose to her side – his children within, the need of her energy to be restored. “Your aid would be most welcome, and we would extend invitation to you,” he murmured in return, offering the newcomer a small nod. He would catch her name later – at the present, he had other matters to consider.. food, and finding a place to rest his weary group.

Without another word, Phineas Argyris began to lead the to-be pack within the woods of the red ferns, his nose lifting in attempt to catch wind of something to fuel their empty bellies. The night would come swiftly, and while hunting would only be semi-successful in the few smaller prey they found, the regal could not help but feel content as he curled up to Borlla’s side when they finally came to a rest, knowing that soon his family would grow.