595 Users Online
Google, Bing

Here we are again — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
(Shall we make our exits?)

Ashanti listened to Narime’s words, they inspired her. However they did not inspire her much, she still felt that if she returned she would still be shunned despite if she proved herself to be useful. “I thought that at first… but a few of them had made open statements about me… right in front of me for that mattered that tell me I’m not welcomed there anymore. Yet others make me feel at home. I can barely glance at my pack mates without running away. It’s the pain because I’ve hurt them.” She said in a despairing like way. It was the truth; she had hurt every single one of them. Nina seemed to think that as far as Ashanti could tell. Though she was never sure with Nina anymore because it was one of those ‘never gonna notice’ things.

She had managed to not stutter, and that made her a bit happy. She was loosening up towards talking to the alpha and the mate of a friend of her’s. She dipped her head to the leader. {b}“Although I do suppose I should head back, even if even my closest friend has not been so nice these past few weeks. Until next time we meet, Narimé.”{b} She said in an offer to her goodbye as she began to pad away. She remained calm, could she really go back and try to make up for it all. Is it the place where I belong? Is it an new world, a new start? Alive with the beating of a young heart? She wondered to herself.

(Exit)
[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Fade it out:

Her words seemed to help. At least if only a little bit Nari was glad that she was able to help the white wolf who'd made a very bad first impression on her. Now the silver she wolf was happy that Ashanti seemed to be trying to fix that first impression with this meeting. Her tail moved to a calm position once more after flicking a good bye to the white Thickets wolf. Nina will take care of her. I'm sure she will.. Nari smiled inwardly.

Just don't give up Ashanti... was what she wanted to tell the departing wolf, but something held her back. Perhaps the young alpha knew that Ashanti herself would have to find something to keep her going. Something to help her persevere through all the tough times. Narimé couldn't help her with this. Only Ashanti could help herself.

"Good bye Ashanti.." She offered a short farewell while changing her position to make her belly more comfortable. After a few minutes of making sure the border was once more silent, Nari stood up straight, sighed, and then began teetering back towards the den. She had no energy left to patrol the rest of the border. So instead the silver wolf marked where she was and headed home. The calm breath of the cave would give the silver wolf sweet dreams tonight Dreams of her mothers breath sweeping over her tiny body.

I wonder how long it is until I'm a mother?

(This post was last modified: May 02, 2013, 01:15 AM by Narimé.)