(See All?) Announcements
674 Users Online
Bing, Google

Wading In The Water — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

Unknowingly, the young female had fAllen asleep on the creek's bank with her head rests upon a front paws. It wasn't until a strange scent lofted towards her followed by the sound of a male voice that finally bought the sleepy wolf back to reality. Quickly pushing her body into a rushed sitting position due to being caught off guard, she returned the friendly smile with one of her own as her tail thumped against the water slicked rocks that lay scattered around her. 'Give are an idiot for falling asleep. You left yourself vulnerable to anyone who happened to pass through here.' She mentally scolded herself though she knew very we'll that it had been days since she had had a wink of sleep and boy did her body need a decent nights sleep. And soon.

Letting her amber eyes scan over the larger male, she took in his features. In comparison to herself, he was definitely on the larger size of the scale. Also, he had a thick coat that was completely opposite of hers which consisted of dark greys, creams and whites finished off by a pair of lightly colored grey eyes upon his skull. Had he not offered such a friendly welcoming, Enoki would have been easily intimidated by his large size and stature. He was the first male she had come across in a while and the second wolf in general to meet within Relic Lore. Bringing herself to all fours, she have her pelt a quick shake of debris before parting her jaws to response to his warm welcome with one of her own. "Hello there, Ace! My name is Enoki Ashrelle! It's a pleasure to meet you. Her tone was soft and inviting as she stood before the brute, her tail now wagging fully behind her in partial relaxation.

"You gave me a fright just now." A soft chuckle followed her statement. "I hadn't noticed that I've fallen asleep until you came along." Her black lips pulled back slightly into a small smile and her tail gave a few more wags before going still behind her, the tip barely brushing the ground. Her ears made a quick swivel forward as a fox darted just ahead across the low creek, a small snarl rumbling in her throat before she calmed herself and let her ears return to their previous relaxed state.

(This post was last modified: Apr 20, 2013, 03:13 AM by Enoki.)
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
Sorry it took so long to get this post up AshBash! I was busy with all of my other threads.

Sighing, the dark grey male let the wind course through his thick, grey and white pelt. His light grey eyes were half closed as he stood there, relishing the feeling of the cool winds. Oh how he loved Winter, it just reminded him of his old home, his family, but more importantly, his sister. Jasmine. They had been split up when they were trying to flee from danger, and now he was searching for her, as she was for him.

The pungent scent of fox broke him out of his day dream. Baring his teeth, he whirled around to face it. The orange fur of the fox was hidden among the bushes, and he could see the tip of its tail poling out. A growl rumbled in his chest and he leaped at the creature. It gave a squeak of terror and scrambled away from him before sprinting off. The dark grey male watched it flee, with the look of disgust upon his face. He hated foxes, and for a while now there had been much more of them. A few had also been brave enough to try and steal his food from him. But they hadn't realized how ferocious he could become and had sent them on their way.

Shaking his head, he was about to walk off when he caught a taint on the wind. He lifted up his muzzle and realized that it was a wolf. His dark grey ears pricked forward and he strode forward to the source of the scent. It didn't take him long to get there, and he came upon a black and white female lying down on the ground. His eyes took in her features, as he slowly walked forward. She had a black pelt with white splashes along her body. She also had dark amber eyes, and her build was smaller than his.

The dark grey male stopped when he got closer to the female. He lowered his head to shoulder height, and gave a few wags with his tail to show that he was friendly. His ears lowered slightly from their perked forward position, and he had a smile on his face. He stared at the female for a few moments before opening his jaws to speak. "Hello there! My name is Ace Caravello. May I ask what is yours?"

400 Words

If I could have you in my heart, I
would protect you forever
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
OOC: I totally screwed up the first post cause I had to use my phone so I used the first post to get the table code and forgot I was editing the first post. >.<

Unknowingly, the young female had fAllen asleep on the creek's bank with her head rests upon a front paws. It wasn't until a strange scent lofted towards her followed by the sound of a male voice that finally bought the sleepy wolf back to reality. Quickly pushing her body into a rushed sitting position due to being caught off guard, she returned the friendly smile with one of her own as her tail thumped against the water slicked rocks that lay scattered around her. 'Give are an idiot for falling asleep. You left yourself vulnerable to anyone who happened to pass through here.' She mentally scolded herself though she knew very we'll that it had been days since she had had a wink of sleep and boy did her body need a decent nights sleep. And soon.

Letting her amber eyes scan over the larger male, she took in his features. In comparison to herself, he was definitely on the larger size of the scale. Also, he had a thick coat that was completely opposite of hers which consisted of dark greys, creams and whites finished off by a pair of lightly colored grey eyes upon his skull. Had he not offered such a friendly welcoming, Enoki would have been easily intimidated by his large size and stature. He was the first male she had come across in a while and the second wolf in general to meet within Relic Lore. Bringing herself to all fours, she have her pelt a quick shake of debris before parting her jaws to response to his warm welcome with one of her own. "Hello there, Ace! My name is Enoki Ashrelle! It's a pleasure to meet you. Her tone was soft and inviting as she stood before the brute, her tail now wagging fully behind her in partial relaxation.

"You gave me a fright just now." A soft chuckle followed her statement. "I hadn't noticed that I've fallen asleep until you came along." Her black lips pulled back slightly into a small smile and her tail gave a few more wags before going still behind her, the tip barely brushing the ground. Her ears made a quick swivel forward as a fox darted just ahead across the low creek, a small snarl rumbling in her throat before she calmed herself and let her ears return to their previous relaxed state.

(This post was last modified: Apr 20, 2013, 03:18 AM by Enoki.)
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
O.o Um...don't worry about it. I got my post up so I'm sure it doesn't matter too much :P

Ace wasn't surprised when the oreo coloured fae rushed hurriedly into a sitting position, although he did wince slightly. He always hated it when smaller wolves always got a fright or acted scared when they saw him for the first time. It was like they thought that he would rush at them with bared fangs and attack. But he was a very kind wolf. Completely the opposite of what other wolves thought him to be. Turning his light grey eyes on the smaller fae, he smiled to show that he meant no harm.

He noted that her amber eyes were scanning over him, likely checking to see if he was friendly or not. He let his white and dark grey tail sway back and forth in a friendly manner, hopefully the smaller fae would deem him friendly enough and not back away into the trees and run off. A few wolves had done that, and he had just stood there, before turning away and walking on, with an almost sad expression on his face.

When the oreo coloured fae got to her paws and shook out her pelt, he felt the smile on his face stretch into a happy grin. She was one of the few females who had actually not cowered before him. He listened attentively as she introduced herself as Enoki Ashrelle. "Oh no, it's my pleasure Enoki."

The dark grey male winced again as Enoki spoke of getting a fright when he had introduced himself. Even though she said it in a light tone and gave a chuckle. He tried to not scare or frighten other wolves, even if they said they didn't mind. But it did to him. "I hope I didn't frighten you too much." Ace could clearly hear the concern in his own voice, and was sure that Enoki did too.

His jet black nose caught the scent just before his light grey eyes saw the orange fur of a fox. A growl rumbled in his chest as he watched it dart across the low creek just ahead of the two wolves. His ears picked up the sound of a snarl coming from Enoki, and a smiled tugged at the corners of his lips. It seemed that they both hated those nasty orange-furred foxes. As the rumbling growl died in his chest, he looked back at the oreo coloured fae and smiled as he opened his jaws to speak. "It seems we both hate foxes."

426 Words

(This post was last modified: Apr 20, 2013, 11:14 PM by Ace.)
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

Enoki couldn’t help but feel a small pang of guilt each time the brute winced at her words or reaction. She knew that he was a friendly wolf who meant no harm, but after two years of being alone while traveling along the world she couldn’t help but have a set expectation on other wolves. It was for her own good and survival to assume that no wolf meant well unless proven or stated otherwise. And this male had made himself well known that he meant the she-wolf no harm at all. With a quick shake of her head, the female gave Ace another friendly smile, hoping to sooth his concern that was clearly evident in his voice. “Oh no, it wasn’t so much you frightening me as it was me being caught off guard while sleeping.” Her tail wagged behind her once more. “I hope my reaction hadn’t offended you.” Ace was a sweet guy and Enoki would hate to have offended someone who wished no ill will against her. Stranger or not.

Much like Ace, Enoki was a kind wolf once it was safe to lower her guard around someone. It was the harsh life of a loner that made the lone wolf always keep her guard up so often. It was merely a survival skill she used to help her see another day, though it did hinder her abilities at making small talk sometimes. When comfortable with someone she could be a playful pup again, when in danger she was the fiercest fighter alive. It all depended on the setting and situation that determined which part of her personality was to shine through. Each scenario had its own trait that was assigned to it.

Bowing her upper body towards the ground, she gave herself a good stretch before shaking her pelt out again. As small of a nap as that was it still felt good to her body to have recovered somewhat from her long travels. But man did that stretch feel amazing. Once she rose back to semi-full height, Enoki emitted another soft chuckle at his statement about hating foxes. “I can’t stand the little pest. Especially when they try and make a quick meal off one of my kills. It drives me nuts and they seem to be everywhere nowadays.” A quiet growl echoed in her chest again at the thought of those fur balls, her tail flicking behind her in annoyance. “I’d love to make a snack out of a few of those scavengers.” She let the growl her chest subside and replaced it with a soft laugh. Her body language going from annoyed back to a friendly, relaxed state.

Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
So sorry for the long wait AshBash! Been extremely busy :/
And yes, short and crappy post is short and crappy.

When Enoki assured the grey male that he hadn't frightened her, a smile formed on his face. It was good to know that he hadn't, but he still felt bad for coming up on her so suddenly without alerting his presence. He would have to remember to do that later on when he met another wolf. But even so, he wouldn't act completely friendly and lower his guard too much, you just never know what some wolves would do.

His light grey eyes stared momentarily at the place that the fox had vanished, before flicking back to Enoki. She had bowed her upper body towards the ground and stretched before shaking her pelt. The smile that was one his face returned once again, it seemed that she was at ease with him being near, and that made him feel better about making her jump.

Ace chuckled as the oreo coloured fae spoke. "Yes, it seems that over the past few years they have been reproducing more than that is being killed. Soon, there will be nothing but foxes running around."

The grey male could faintly hear a growl emitting from Enoki as she spoke again, before it vanished and was replaced with a laugh. Ace felt comfortable around Enoki, she was easy to get along with. He gave a laugh of his own before opening his jaws to speak. "I would too, but we would have to catch it first."

252 Words

(This post was last modified: May 10, 2013, 12:18 PM by Ace.)