(See All?) Announcements
243 Users Online
Bing, Google

Controlled by sweet hallucination — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pekoe who has 11 posts.
Inactive
Requiem Kindell

"So much for that fresh start." she cackled, licking the blood from her paws. "Oh how messy I must look. I better clean myself as fast as I can!" the laughing continued. "Honestly he shouldn't of came looking for me. Like I needed to be reminded of my first pack right now, and seeing someone from it? He deserved to die." She licked the remaining blood off of her fur as best as she could, and continued treading on the damp grounds of the fen. She wasn't exactly sure how she even made it out here in the first place, wasn't she just in some sort of woodland area? A forest perhaps? Why yes, just last night. So how did she end up here? "My memory is really going to shit recently.." She sighed. She knew exactly why though, her memory always gets foggy after an.. event such as this. Probably has something to do with all of the adrenaline, or at least that's the best she could think of. This would definitely make for an interesting question to the medicine wolf Nuna if she could find a way to word it without exploiting her sometimes murderous actions. Oh Nuna, where are you now? Requiem had wondered off late last night, she just couldn't sleep. It was only supposed to be a little walk, but she ended up running into him and now she's here? Poor, sweet Nuna. Requiem made a personal note to see Nuna again some day, but for now, she was going to explore this area a little.

Probably the complete most obvious fact about this place to Requiem was that it's a challenge to navigate through. Second most obvious being the light source, fireflies where always something very beautiful and fascinating to her. This place was ideal for her to just relax a while. "Why couldn't I of made it here when I was so injured?" Nobody would of ever found her here, not that anyone found here injured there but.. The anxiety would have been lifted. She plopped down on the marsh ground, not really caring at this point, and closed her eyes. Exhausted from the lack of sleep she'd had the past few days, she dozed off with ease.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(This post was last modified: Jun 22, 2013, 08:12 PM by Requiem.)
Played by Pinn who has 210 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Awoken in the middle of the night by anther nightmare she couldn't shake from her mind, the foggy headed girl began making her way south. It was just another one of her infamous adventures in a long line of them. Every nightmare deemed too bad, would have the fae running off into the night. Of course she would be back before anyone could worry, and had always been faithful in that aspect. It wouldn't do for Shade to worry about her, or see any similarities between herself and his old mate. This time she found herself moving south, toward the place her family planned on claiming.

It felt like hours later that she found the world illuminated by fireflies. Wonder etched across her face as she watched the creatures dance through the moonlight. The deeper she traveled through the Fen, the more fireflies suspended themselves in the sky. Even the very place itself smelled of them, until the overpowering scent of death streaked though the air. It's disgusting aroma sent a wave of fear through her heart. No, this wasn't the blood of prey, this was another wolf. It was unmistakable. Dandelion eyes shot through the dark, searching for a body, or an injured wolf hobbling about. Of course her ears told her that the wolf in question was not alive, crashing through the forest, as the amount of blood in the air wouldn't call for a small wound. The off-white female took a step back, and then another. Her body was rejecting this whole situation. She was in danger. Something had killed another of her kind here. Something which might be looking for another life to take. Her head was still cloudy from the nightmare, and the fear rose to her brain, all but shutting it off. She couldn't do anything but stand there, listening for the relieving sounds of an injured wolf. At least then it wouldn't be too late. She could help. She had to help, but why couldn't she move?

Panic. It pumped adrenaline through her veins. Her breathing increased and then she could only think of getting out. Leaving this place. Turning back, she found another scent. It was one of life, and she ran to it. However, the closer to life she became, the heavier the stink of rot poured into her nose. Any sane wolf might have turned back, but her head was fuzzy. She couldn't think straight.

Her eyes fell on the white wolf's sleeping form, and her stomach turned inside of her. Was the female in front of her dead? If she would have used her senses then she could have found the answer herself, but there wasn't time. Another bout of panic rocked her to her very core. A loud whine echoed from her throat, piercing the still air around them, as she awaited any sign of life from the wolf in front of her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(This post was last modified: Jun 24, 2013, 04:54 PM by Capella.)
[Image: capell2_zps67b76aeb.png]

Lovely table, and signature by Arla <3

Inactive
Requiem Kindell

Requiem was, in her opinion, rudely awaken by a rather cacophonous wolf. How long had she been asleep? Just as she was about to get angry with her she realized something rather unpleasant surrounding the current air. Something was definitely off with this wolf, What was she so upset about? "I-I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" She shook her head a little, still feeling a bit groggy. Oh god she thought, She can smell the blood can't she. "I-if this is about the scent that is surrounding us right now.. You know.. The blood, let me assure you there isn't anything to worry about. You see, I've left my pack not to long ago.. And well, they didn't take to that very well. They sent someone to kill me, knowing I would still be pretty weak.. They beat me up pretty good before I actually had the chance to flee you see.. They must of sniffed me out you know? Or maybe he had been following me the whole time? I didn't want to kill him, but my life was in danger. I do regret my actions, but wouldn't any wolf do the same in a life or death situation? Oh dear. You must be so un-happy right now.. I sincerely apologize I really do.." Of course this was a lie, or so most of it. The wolf was from her previous pack, and it did try to kill her, but not for the reasons she just stated. You see, the wolf actually came out to warn her about an illness her father had been exposed to. He just wanted to let her know that he probably wasn't going to make it for much longer, telling her that if she where not to visit him immediately, she'd probably not get another chance. It was to his own shock and disgust when Requiem replied with something along the lines of "I apologize for wasting your time, but I really don't give a shit." She supposed this might of even angered him a little because that's when he tried to kill her. Or maybe he wasn't trying to kill her, but it still pissed her off. Her father was scum, who cares if he's sick? Surely not her. She stared blankly at the wolf in front of her, waiting for some sort of response. I really hope she doesn't want to start a fight over this. she thought, lightly sighing to herself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(This post was last modified: Jun 22, 2013, 08:05 AM by Requiem.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae

Capella watched the wolf wide-eyed as she began her story. The stranger quickly admitted to taking a life, and she spoke so normally about it, as if this was something which happened regularly in her life. Fear continued radiating off of the fae as the story of 'self-defense' came to a close. Oddly enough the dandelion eyed girl wasn't sure she believed this new wolf. Though trusting newcomers was in her nature, naivety was not. This psuedo story was just that; a fairytale. It had to be, as she knew if she killed someone she wouldn't be able to sleep right after. There would be no rest, and she would be in shambles, but the wolf in front of her? She seemed every bit alright. How could she have taken a life -- even in self-defense -- and still be this fine?

One cream colored foot moved backwards, as she thought to leave. She couldn't stay here with the white wolf. Absolutely not. She needed to get to the wolf who had been hurt, there might be something she could do. For that to happen she had to get away from the stranger standing front row and center. Anything would do, but she was in danger, and if she wanted to make it back home to Shade, and Lach; To Ana, Ace, Ill, and the pups, she had to talk her way out of this. "Oh." She managed a nervous chuff. "Your alright I hope?" Feigning concern to the girl in front of her. Capella had to at least pretend she believe the story, for she was out here alone. Nobody knew where she was, and they wouldn't come looking for hours now. If this wolf chose to attack her now, and she were to lose, she would lay there dying before anyone found her.

On this night, she decided that the fen was not as wonderful as she had previously thought.

(This post was last modified: Jun 24, 2013, 04:54 PM by Capella.)

Inactive
Requiem Kindell

There where now enough fireflies out to completely illuminate everything in site, It was a different lighting than she was used to, but it was beautiful. In her opinion at least. "Ahaha yeah I'm alright. I think I might of twisted my paw a little but it's nothing my friend won't be able to fix for me, I just hope I run into her again soon... Hm, So I'm Requiem. Who are you?" She smiled. The girl was obviously very shaken, perhaps she didn't believe the story? Why did it matter if she knew about Requiem killing again? Perhaps she just didn't want to scare a poor wolf she doesn't even know, and she did show some concern to Requiem. That's what that shriek was, right? Maybe not. Normally in a situation like this, Requiems guard would be up pretty high, she didn't even know this wolf. But it was obvious to her that she was going to be no threat, the poor thing was far to scared to pull a fast one. Requiem re-adjusted herself on the soggy fen floors. It was pretty difficult to make herself comfortable in such a damp area, but Requiem would just have to make due until she was awake enough to wonder any further. "And if you don't mind me asking, how much do you know of this place? Are there other wolves out here? If so, are there a lot? I prefer not to be around many wolves at a time. It usually means nothing good." Requiem hated not knowing anything about her surrounding, The only place she was slightly navigational around was Spectral Woods. She knew absolutely nothing about this fen, Everything here in relic-lore was just so new to her, she had much to learn.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae

She allowed herself to appear relaxed, though inside she was falling apart. There was a wolf somewhere around here that desperately needed medical attention, and maybe it wasn't too late. The smell of blood in the air was still rather fresh. Capella didn't know much if anything at all, about plants and herbs. She hoped instinct would take over, and she would be able to save the wolf that needed her so. Unfortunately, she had to deal with the psycho first.

Listening intently to the wolf she now knew as Requiem, she offered what advice she could. "Oh, I'm Ca.. tera." The fae had no choice but to lie, as she didn't want her new 'friend' to track her down after this encounter. Requiem also seemed to be very interested in places holding low populations of wolves. This sent a red alert to Capella's mind as she realized that she might be wondering where she could get other's alone to meet their fates. "Uh.. North East of here there are places where not too many reside." Her directions would send this wolf far away from her home, and the family she had to protect. "But this place will have a very large pack moving into it, and you know that big packs bring with them many loners frequenting the area." It was true, there was going to be a pack moving into the Fen. Her own in fact, and she was not going to let this creature reside here. No. It would put her little band of rogues in danger.

(This post was last modified: Jun 24, 2013, 04:56 PM by Capella.)

Inactive
Requiem Kindell

"Ca....Tera?.. Hm... Well Okay then...Hello!" She had a feeling that this wasn't the wolves real name, she wasn't stupid after all. She shrugged it off though, names aren't that important in the long run right? She groaned "Ahh really? That's too bad. I'm really taking a liking to this place... Maybe I'll stick around anyways. I'm regaining my strength pretty fast you see.. I'd probably be fine, I am pretty lucky after all." She rested her head on her paws, enjoying the strange weather that resided here. "Besides, looks like there are a lot of places to hide here anyways.. I just want to explore the place before I move on haha." She smirked, such a foreign place to her, she would of never seen sights like this back with her pack. There was nothing on earth that could make her go back there, ever. She was enjoying her new life of freedom far to much. She thought back on the words her pack member had said to her before she had killed him. Heh.. I really hate my dad. He knew that, everyone did, what an idiot., she tried to shake it from her head No need to think about this now, best leave it in the past., she cocked her head at the seemingly rushed wolf in front of her. "Oh, hey I'm sorry. Are you in a hurry? You can leave if you want.. I don't mean to keep you here, especially if you have plans or something." The wolf seemed less nervous now, that was good.. But she seemed so impatient to leave, or maybe Requiem was just thinking to much of it. Not that it really mattered to Requiem what the wolf did or didn't do, why didn't "Tera" just say she had somewhere to be? What a bother.. she thought.

(This post was last modified: Jun 22, 2013, 04:35 PM by Requiem.)
Played by Sickboy who has 27 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
ILL Grey
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How could he have loosed her? After there fateful meeting, the joining, Ill agreed to tag along with Capella about his claims of other wolves in the area. Though he didn't think the area would be that dangerous, the now pack wolf worried that he had let her get too far ahead of him. He was faster, but snagging a bur bush was a rookie mistake and she continued on ahead of him. With sharp points of pain still poking him from behind, Ill sprinted ahead; opening his mouth and closing, taking in the her scent in a attempt to catch up.

Suddenly the air brought her familiar smell, it was Capella! " That didn't take long. " he thought, relieved. But..there was something else. Ill immediately came to a halt, eyes slightly widening. It was indeed Capella...but this other wolf was not familiar to him. By not familiar, he had not run into them while traveling through the Fen at first. Strange. As he drew nearer, he could hear the soft voices of their conversation drift through the air. Whoever they were, he could tell that Capella was not amused nor friendly toward them. He expected the worst.

Gaining the courage, Ill quietly stalked the underbrush and peaked out behind a couple of ferns. Honey eyes glowing, they met Capella's gaze. " Capella....are you here? " he began to call out. Immediately he regretted the decision, they could of used his hiding place as a advantage. The male silently cursed himself.

WORD COUNT : 265
NOTES : yo yo yo kymmie

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae

She was just about to make a break for it when she heard another voice calling out to her. Relief touched her as she recognized it as Ill. Oh how happy she was to hear his voice right now. The wolf standing in front of her wouldn't have any chance of touching her now. Even though Ill was very anxious she felt safe with another pack member around. "I'm here Ill!" She called out to him, hoping he would be able to locate her easily through the darkness. Then she realized that her cover was blown. He adressed her as Capella, and therefore the pale she wolf now knew her name. Resolving to say it was her middle name, or something to that effect if it was brought up, she looked to the rogue. Her attention never turned away from Requiem, who was the ever looming source of terror here in the woods. "Oh no, I have nowhere to be." Some of her confidence was returning to her as she awaited Ill's approach.

"Just be careful, as if your feet stay too wet all of the time they will start to ache" She added. It was real advice, not meant only to ward this wolf away from their future home. Her eyes took another scan over the white wolf's body. She seemed to be a bit unkempt, which only added to the effect of her inanity. After all, she would have to be insane if she killed another and was this okay afterwards.

Inactive
Requiem Kindell

Capella She scuffed in her thoughts, So that's her real name. I knew she was a liar. It irritated her a little that the wolf was indeed lying to her, but she would let it go of course. After all, she was kind of smart for not revealing her true name to a complete stranger, or maybe she wasn't smart at all but just a very very paranoid wolf, and like she said earlier, names really aren't important. Wait.. Was that another voice I heard just now? her ears re-adjusted to find the source of the noise. She didn't like the idea of being outnumbered, especially with such a terrified wolf. As Requiem had no plans to harm Capella what so ever, who knew what Capella had panned. After all, she didn't seem to thrilled that Requiem had indeed murdered a wolf here. "Oh is that a friend of yours or something? He sounds worried, are you sure you have nowhere to be?" She didn't stand up, but moved in a way so she could get up fast, if she had to. What did the wolf just say to her about wet feet? Requiem was a little paranoid now, and wasn't listening to her but still for the other wolves voice. She could of swore Capella had just said something though.. would it be rude to ask her to repeat herself? "Okay.." she said, hoping that the answer made enough sense to fool the wolf into thinking her mind was all there.