(See All?) Announcements
654 Users Online
Bing, Google, Finley, Vanadis, Hazelnut

Midnight At Full Speed — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mimi who has 313 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski
No set route for Itai Sole, it seemed. She had no plan; she was simply wandering wherever her legs carried her across Relic Lore. Quite the nomad’s way of travelling but Maksim couldn’t knock it until he tried it. He tried to make a conscious decision of where he wanted to go and why he wanted to go there. It didn’t matter if it were to track prey, to find shelter, to approach a pack. He simply needed to know. He had to have things done in a structured way. It was simply the way he was raised. His father had always said “everything must be in its right place” and Maksim sort of adopted the philosophy himself.

Her gaze was sky bound now, focusing on the full moon above their heads. Her overall goal was to get into a pack—that much was obvious—but to take it day by day. The Baranski’s gaze followed her own, briefly, as he pondered momentarily what it was like to live such an oddly carefree lifestyle. She mentioned that exploring was nice but there didn’t seem to be many other souls wandering about all alone. “Mm, I agree. I haven’t seen any others … well, excluding you, of course.” It certainly felt like they were the only two lone wolves on the planet right now.

Itai used the Baranski’s name and his focus was entirely shifted back to her instead of gazing at the moon thinking “how a wolf do the lonely”. He nods quickly, returning her smile. It was understandable that she wanted to move on, find somewhere and relatively quick. “Of course, I understand.” He rolls his shoulders in an attempt to limber up before he too set off. “And you make wonderful company, Miss Itai. I’m sure our paths shall cross again.”

we are shining in the rising sun, as we are floating in the blue
Played by Littlewing who has 44 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Itai Sole
Itai's tail wags as Maksim replies to her. It was so nice to have run into him. Her mood had immediately changed after the encounter. She looks to him once more, the smile wide on her muzzle. With a nod of her head, she trails off through the cherry trees. She would follow the moon for the night. Life could be boring without company, it seemed. As soon as a few minutes had passed, Itai becomes bored.

She pauses, looking to the night sky. There had to be a pack out there for her. Should she travel back to where all the willow trees were? She was beginning to get too hungry too often. No wolf was ever built for the lone life- or at least any wolves she knew weren't. She wrinkles her nose at the moon before she looks back to the ground. Dew glistens on blades of grass as she continues to walk once more. Wherever she would end up, she had no idea. A pack was all that was on her mind after her run-in with Maksim.

-End-