(See All?) Announcements
502 Users Online
Google, Bing

Considering I found it first... — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne'sFallenWolves who has 20 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Charlotte Rose
charlotte rose
thin skinned calcium sipper

Light snow cassaded down a medium sized body laying on the ground, it's dark brown fur stuck out like a sore thumb in the green. Small antlers laid on it's head, indicating it to be a young buck, as they poked through some of the newly grown grass. It's podent stench filled the early morning air of Hush meadow.

. Shery stood on the Cedarwood Forest tree line, her bright orange eyes starring out at the land before her. Her noise twitched as she took in all the scents buzzing about the air. A particular smell of deer rushed up her black nostrils filling them. Her pink tounge glided along her black lips as she took off at a sprint towards the alluring aroma. Her legs took lengthy strides before returning to her furry underside and repeating.

Reaching the dead animal she eyed her surroundings carefully to make sure it wasn't some ones. All she found was that she was completely alone, so she step forth to the aleatory prey. As she scanned over it she saw that one of it's legs was broken and infected. Tearing off the bad meat she was careful not to get any puss in her maw, she laid it down two wolf lengths from her meal. Turning she walked back and dug into the slightly cold chest meat of the deer. Behind her she wagged her tail out of pure joy.

After only a little time of eating she heared a twig snap from behind her. Hackles slowly raised creating a sea of spikes down her back. Raising her head she laced her ears back and bared her bloody teeth into a snarl while her eye lids slanted into slits for her eyes to peer from safely. She whipped around moving backwards to stand over the buck. She stood awaiting the intruder who wished to trample her parade. Smelling the air she confirmered that the twig snapper was a wolf, a deep growl rumbled forth from low in her chest to her leathery lips vibrating out. I'm not letting this one go, not after being hungry for so long. she thought fiercely in her mind.(Max of four wolves aloud, no teaming up...all against all.)

Thanks Mimi for OOC/IC avatars plus my first table!
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She was irritable. Due to the swelling of her sides maybe? The pregnancy hormones driving through her silver body. Narimé's legs ached after she heavily trotted towards the source of food she had scented on the wind. Sure she had a pack to help feed her, but even now her appetite was insatiable. The food everyone brought back from their own hunting forays didn't seem to fill the gray alpha at all. It didn't help that every once in a while during the week her stomach would reel and cast the gray woman's previous meals back upon the ground in a pile of half digested material.

Hormonal and already not in a good mood Nari was driven once more to find food. Only as soon as she got there another wolf was already happily eating off of the carcass. Normally Narimé would be patient enough to talk it out with the stranger, perhaps ask her if she could share. However the silver wolf was hungry and she needed food now. Growling a complaint at the other wolfs snarls Nari stepped forward raising her tail and stretching out her nose to scent the food in front of her. With ears laid back the silver wolf revealed her fangs in warning to the stranger. A warning that meant "Don't you dare attack me or you're getting messed up..."

Nari you can't just take another wolfs meal like that... the silver wolf calmed her snarl a bit then lifted her head and looked over the stranger. At least give her a reason to leave you alone. Perhaps knowing I'm an alpha will settle her down some? Maybe let her share a little... My pus.. I.. need that food. The silver she wolf flicked her tail a tad lower. They were not in her land, but outside of it on neutral ground. Calming the stormy desire to just chase the loner away, Nari listened to the reason left in her head and spoke to the strange wolf.

"My name is Narimé Lagina Thorben, alpha of Whisper Caverns pack. I ask you now if I may partake in some of your carcass." She kept a hard gaze on the wolf just able to hold back the hunger that roared in her belly. The kicks of her pups in the silver wolfs sides reminding Nari of the new lives she had to feed to keep alive.

Inactive Deceased
Charlotte Rose
charlotte rosethin skinned calcium sipper

Sherry's eyes trailed down the much prettier feas form, her belly was large with pregnancy. Her fur was a beautiful variety of grey shades while her eyes were light blue with a unatrual looking purple hue. * She's pregnant, maybe I should share?*

she instantly thought forgetting her body posture. Her tail was down er fur settled, ears relaxed, and her teeth covered. However this quickly changed as the fea came out threatening, she growled a warning to stay back.

"My name is Narime Lagina Thorben, alpha of the Whisper Caverns pack. I ask you now If I may partake in some of your carcass."She stood thinking deeply of her decision, her body was tense and alert yet not threatening. As soon as a thought raced across her mind she could not bite her tongue and the words flew out defensively. "You have a pack to hunt for you, why come along and take the only food a loner has seen for days?" Her voice sounded sharp as nails on a chalkboard yet casual. It seemed she held little rationcination for the moment as her tail shot up as a display of ownership and she laced her ears back slanting her eyes. At her words she expected a irrational response of pure rage.

(This post was last modified: May 12, 2013, 04:36 PM by Datura.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Had the female not said her words in such a manner as to provoke Narimé things might have gone smoothly. Even annoyed and ill feeling as she was the silver wolf might have left the dark female with her carcass. For it was true that she had a pack to help her survive when this loner had no such thing. Nari had thought of this very thing a few seconds before. However... The dark female's tail had shot upwards waving like a banner in the meadows troubled breeze.

Another thought echoed through her mind. Or more so through her stomach as a sharp jab clicked against her lower ribs. The pups were hungry. If it meant feeding them.. Keeping her family alive.. Then perhaps yes, she would steal from a loner. This might not be my territory per say but both my family and Elettra's pack hunts in this land. Any carcass in this area should well be either El's or mine as it is. Food for OUR families. A healthy loner is just competition for the food my pups need... Narimé was so close to just jumping at the she wolf.

Her lips turned up into a snarl once more as Narimé stood stiffly ready for the woman to attack. Her tal matched the loners flying high in the air as the ex huntress stood just waiting for something to happen.

"I was just going to share with you and let you have the rest after I was done. My pups need food, my family needs food. If you are not going to help me then you are just competition hunting our deer. I would have no problem chasing you away as a rogue wolf. Heed my warning and submit or I'm chasing you out. I'll be having some of that carcass either way." It wasn't the normal calm Nari talking, but the hormonal mother being starved by the very lives that swelled inside of her.

I tried to be nice...

Inactive Deceased
Charlotte Rose
(Oooh drama, lol)

charlotte rose

Charlotte listened to this female, her own stumoach growling loudly. "Yet, you could simply get the same needed food from your kill pile." She stated bluntly, her tone a dull cold sound. No she would no submit to this wolf! She was not going to share! The fea had been hungry for longer then what she delt with in her birth pack and the mentle reaction was horrible. She was being driven close to insanity. "Then come at me bitch." She growled and her eyes showed her surprise at what she had said. *Bitch.....how could a gentle frightened soul such as her be so...cruel. *She questioned herself silently.

Clearing her mind she decided to make the first move instead of this pregnate wolf before her. She suddenly darted diagonally side ways to stand just four lengths away. Turning in she darted forward using all her strength as she aimed to barrel into Narimè. She only hoped to knock her off her feet and latch onto her scruff, not hurt the small growing infants. Her strides were long and quick, her hackles bristled, ears laced back, eyes slanted, and tail in fighting position. Adding to her ferocious attitude she let a growl rip free.

(This post was last modified: May 10, 2013, 10:01 PM by Charlotte.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She was angry. Why couldn't the female just be nice and share the food? The young mothers anger surfaced as the lone female readied herself to attack. All the worry she had felt, the stress built up from worrying about their tiny food caches, and the stress of the pups upon her body broke through. This female would feel the flood of Nari's pent up emotions.

"Well maybe we don't have a kill pile! Or enough good hunters to feed the pups inside of me! You know how worried I am for them?!? If you could only help me, help us..." She twisted her massive body to the side just in time to dodge the brunt of the rogues attack. However her scruff was caught between the dark woman's angry jaws. Nari could feel a flash of heat across the back of her neck where the woman had latched onto. The silver wolf knew that she was bleeding, that she was injured. However she also noticed that the female purposefully attacked lightly. She's not trying to hurt me... or the pups..

In a quick motion Narimé threw her front right leg over the other woman's back and pressed her weight on the loner. Then Nari nipped at the dark lady's front left leg in order to trip her. If it worked the gray wolfs added weight upon the shadow woman would help to release the rogues hold on her neck, and bring her down so that Narimé could pin her. The silver alpha readied herself to pin the woman with a light grip on her muzzle.

Inactive Deceased
Charlotte Rose
charlotte rose

Charlotte could feel the warm tangy blood on her tounge and loosened her grip on this female,s scruff. Though soon she found weight brining her down to the ground and a nip was given to her paw. Letting go of her neck she allowed herself to be pined down. Laying on the ground she thought of what the women had said to her before and a guilty sensation filled her belly.

She rolled to her side so that the side of her face was pressed in the wet dirt. Her tail and ears were obediently tucked tightly to her body as her one eye locked onto Narimè's paws in respect. Giving out a submissive whimper she asked to rise up and stand.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé stood there for a few moments longer, anger dissipating quickly as the lone woman finally submitted beneath her. Narimé tilted her head sideways a bit hearing the woman's whine asking to get up. Another few seconds passed before she relented and stepped away from the female. Taking a few deep breaths to calm herself and wondering sightly where that rage had came from, Nari stepped towards the carcass to claim her prize. Though now she felt even worse about taking it from the loner. For the woman had truth ringing within her words when she spoke for a pack being able to support she with caches of food. Is it just because we are a small pack? Maybe because I can't hunt for myself anymore? I didn't want to force it away from her... She glanced towards the dark wolf silent and thoughtful while standing above the carcass.

"You've a strong will, but you are so young to be alone fighting for food..." she kept her head high looking down on the yearling trying to put herself into the dark one's paws. Nari had been a lone yearling too for a while. She knew what it was to barely scrape by on food, and the loneliness of living without a pack. Nari had been lucky to find Elettra as early as she had. "You could.. Perhaps help these pups further, and help yourself too. My pack is small and when these pups are born they will need more hunters and caretakers. " She paused hinting at her intention to invite the dark wolf. Then began gnawing on what was left of the meat upon the leg of deer.

"If you have interest in finding a pack, my lands are just a short trot away to the northeastern portion of the meadow. The wooded portion before the marsh. Just something for you to think about." Nari watched the woman to see her reaction as she ate. The silver woman tried to hold herself back from eating too much, number one so as not to puke later from a sick belly, and number two because the loner would need the food for herself.

Inactive Deceased
Charlotte Rose
charlotte rose

Standing with the feeling of defeat rooted into the frontal section of her brain she began to walk away. Her tail hung loosely though she kept her chin up. Her ears rested on the side as her mind became a whorl wind of thoughts. However this was quickly interrupted by the alpha's voice and she turned to look at her. She listened to her wise words about being all on your own at such a young age.

Once invited she walked towards the carcass in a submissive stance. As she came to the meat she bit into the tender flesh and ate with a slow wagging tail. She listened intensely to Narime and how see needed members. Her ears twitched occasionally in attempt to give the other fea reinsurance that she was listening.

The black wolf nearly chocked at the invitation before swallowing hard. Quickly she finished her portion and said in a formal sounding tone, "Trust me, I'll think well on this. " Before giving a dip of her head in respect and also as a bye. Turning she began to once again walk off though in a slower fashion as if awaiting to be called back. *Am I even ready to coalesce with other wolves* She questioned herself mentally.

(If she survives her fight with Ash I'll have her join, :) )
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé would not force the young girl to join her. Though when Charlotte turned to leave she watched the girl silently with curious eyes. Nari was interested in where the young wolf would go. Then it struck her that Nari had not gotten the young wolfs name. Chuckling to herself the silver wolf remembered how while she was young she would always forget to introduce herself to new wolves. She's been barked at elders before because of that. I'm sure she'll learn in time..

Dipping her head to grab a hunk of meat, Nari struggled to tear off the last good leg of the carcass. She was planning on taking it with her and leaving the rest of the carcass for the dark loner should she return. The wind rustled the grass as Nari dragged her deer leg away from the carcass. A deep ebony raven cawed its pleasure at seeing the wolves leave. The dark bird would have a feast until other scavengers showed.

It's beady black eyes watched the silver wolf disappear into the tall dried grasses of the meadow then hopped down from its hiding place within a snag. The flutter of its black wings rustled the grass as the bird flew over the meadow. The raven cawed joyfully as he landed on the rotting animal. Then hopped to the carcass' side which the wolves had already opened to the air. The birds glistening black feathers ruffled as it dipped its head then brought it up again. Bright red glistened on its beak as the creature swallowed a tiny piece of meat.

(Exit Narimé)
Sorry about the random raven. I had to fill it with something. XD