(See All?) Announcements
698 Users Online
Google, Bing

How wrong can this go? — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne'sFallenWolves who has 20 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Charlotte Rose
charlotte rose
thin skinned calcium sipper

A small form stood by a wall of rock near a corner where it bent another way creating a perfect spot to pressure some one to strike out in defense. The figure wore a pelt of black hued red with tips of each hair painted a tawny color, it's strange fur made it stand out amongst all the grey. It was wolf, long legged, short, slender, and mildly attractive to most.

Shery smelt the ground bored, she had nothing to do and didn't feel like hunting. Gheesh did that sound lazy. A sudden bug flew up her noise making her snort before going into a sneezing frenzy. The small lady bug was thrown from her nostril along with snot. A revolted expression laced it's fancy away onto her face. Walking a wolf length away from it she laid down to sun bath.

She expected nothing exciting to happen this day but little did she know of how aleatory life could be.

<p>(Ugh, it's not the best but her you go.)
(This post was last modified: May 04, 2013, 10:21 PM by Charlotte.)
Thanks Mimi for OOC/IC avatars plus my first table!
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The lands of Poison Path had been secure for long enough. Constant patrols had been put out, having the schedule become more difficult when Kamota turned up dead. Unsure of how the Laylani sibling was doing, Ash remained away from the female, letting her have some space of her own before he would intrude on her. He knew that when the time would come, the alpha could be there for her. Now that Eden had left, another one of their members, Ash was now a royal hot mess. Constantly looking after Athena and watching their borders, knowing that if Eden or any other of the betrayers returned upon their doorstep, he would kick their asses, no question about it. Luckily, today, any loners near the border would not have to deal with Ash, for he had been set out to remain on his own for a small time. Constantly being around females had proved to do nothing for him, the only male around being Steel, their anti-social guardian, did not really help his situation either.

Unfortunately, compared to smaller wolves, Ash’s size could sometimes be intimidating, and sometimes too intimidating. When the brown brute rounded the corner and came faced with a yearling beneath him, a nasty growl escaped his lips, canine’s peeking out behind his mouth in habit. The Hervok was not one to appreciate other wolves of who he did not know. It made him highly uncertain and self conscious of himself. His green eyes shot daggers in the direction of the small wolf, his booming voice echoing off the stone, "Who are you?" If it were not for him being so stressed out, Ash might have actually been a million times kinder to the loner in front of him. But a mood plus him just being exhausted; that was just not a good time to find him. And this poor girl had it double the bad, Ash had been coming towards her.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Inactive Deceased
Charlotte Rose
charlotte rose

The mostly black wolf lay stretched out in the sun, her eyes closed, body un-tense, and in peace. However she was awake and her mind buzzing with many thoughts. Some contained what she should do today, tomorrow, father on in life, and some simply dwelled on the past. Her jaws extended and her pink tounge curled up as a whiny yawn slipped out.

It wasn't long before her rest was disturbed by the presence of another. Her eyes shot open and she quickly got to her paws. Her ears were alert, body tense, sea of hackles raised, and tail pointing straight out as if she'd been electified. She waited unsure glancing about her, *Maybe I'm just being jumpy?* she thought right before HE rounded the conner...

Sherry now stood tail tucked and ears pinned, she was emitting a soft whine that had a highly annoying frequency. She lowered her body slightly and began stepping back from his massive form. "I-I-I-I" her words failed her as she found her rumb against cold rock. She gulped before attempting speech again, "I-I'm C-charlotte-tte Rose-e." She replied starting to feel the instinct inside her bubbling up as it yelled for her to take a defensive posture. It cried for her to not be weak but she ignored simply asking him politely, "P-please giv-ve me some-e r-r-r-room." By the look in her eyes you could see the discomfort she held.

(Hey can Charlotte make first move? Like in a defensive way which gets them going? Also who should make the fight request?)
(This post was last modified: Apr 29, 2013, 04:45 AM by Charlotte.)
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Yes, you may. Since you are attacking first, you put up the request thread.

As soon as he same onto the scene, the girl was cowering, so terrified of him. The last time this had happened was when he had been trying to kill his sister, but that was so long ago, before they had settled all disputes between one another. The high pitched frequencies that escaped the yearlings mouth caused him to wince and growl, his voice coming out sharp and stern, "Can you please SHUT UP?" He resulted to yelling, barely being able to hear anything over the high pitched whine that was emitting around his whole body. Everything was blocked out, even the words that the girl seemed to be stuttering. Growling, he took small steps forward his mossy green eyes lit with anger.

A small pain was starting to throb in his head and his growl turned into a large snarl as his lips pulled back to reveal his long, large canines that he had hidden within his mouth. Maybe if he scared her enough, she would run off and stop bothering him. He did not wish for anyone to be bothering him at this moment, even if he had been the one to come in on the female when he could have easily walked away. She had been the one that started to overreact when he had come in, and now he had aggravated her enough and he wanted her gone. Either she fled or the two would fight until she left. It did not even occur to him that in the midst of all this, the quiet reassuring voice of Treena in his head…had vanished.

Inactive Deceased
Charlotte Rose
charlotte rose

This was to much, way to over whelming for her. Her instincts drove her into action and her ears laced back, hackles rose, and eyes slanted. She couldn't stick her tail out since she was against the coner of a turning rock wall. Her voice came in a snarl, "I-I said-d g-g-g-get back-k p-please!" She yelled but allowing herself to do what ever her instincts commanded she dove forward, she would of ran but it wasn't possible without having to barrel him over and now she felt threatened. She aimed for his neck. Kowing she missed her exact target in the end but yet she had a taste of fur, she got him somewhere and curiosity filed her.

Sherry would have backed up but being cornered didn't help her, "N-now back-k o-off-f or this-s i-is gonna get-t d-down r-right dirty-y!" She screamed. It would of probably been strange for anyone who knew her better to see her like this. Though any animal would change like the flick of a dime if cornered by a massive beast or anyone meaning harm. Underneath her aggressive instinctual behavior her real self seemed to want to whimper and whine, even submit but this was probably not the right time. She had just attacked a alpha brute the size of a monster in a pup's nightmare. Her eyes didn't hold a drop of rage, they were fearful as if death was before her instead of the muscled wolf.

(This post was last modified: May 05, 2013, 04:53 AM by Charlotte.)
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The man watched on as the annoying yearling in front of him continued on with her high pitched frequencies. He was sure that she was saying something, but he could not comprehend it. Growling in irritation, he let his tail lash angrily behind him, trying to decode what the aggravating child was saying. Still, with no help, he knew the message he was trying to figure out was going to be lost on him. It surprised him when the young girl leapt towards him, he jaws opened as she latched onto his fur, leaving a large prick on his neck, as if he were being bite by a fly. Growling with distain, he let his head tilt sideways and attempt at having his jaws wrap around her throat, trying to draw blood.

He wanted to get the female off of him, yearling or not. He was angry and when Ash was angry it was extremely hard for something or someone else to calm him down. This female deserved to have her face stuffed into the dirt so she would have trouble breathing. All he had done was come upon her and tried to figure her out, but in the process he had been attacked. It was then that the man noticed her eyes and how scared and undetermined they looked. The girl in front of her was just straight out terrified and probably had her instincts guide her. It would be no shock to him considering how large he was in comparison to her. He almost felt bad…but would not let this end until he was sure the girl would not get up and attack him again.

Inactive Deceased
Charlotte Rose
charlotte rose

Sherry saw the flash of white canines and bolted sideways accidentally slamming herself into the rock, hard. During the process she forgot to let go of Ash's neck, suddenly, she released with a chorus of yelps. The fea soon silenced herself allowing her body to slide down the rock in a eerie slow defeated way after his attack.

Ash's attempt to bite her neck was altered by her movment and instead his teeth had latched onto her spine right between shoulder blades. She felt his teeth sink into her warm soft flesh and scrape the bone slightly, blood oozing out from her wound. Fearful she looked at him feeling paralized, her one eye not pressed into the ground darted around his body before simply looking into his cold eyes. She wanted to give up and allow him to kill her and she slowly closed her eyes but they shot back open. *No!* she screamed in her head, *today is not the day!*

Tucking her tail and lacing back her ears she submitted and let out a whimper of submission. Waiting to raise she looked at his paws.

(This post was last modified: Jun 24, 2013, 09:35 AM by Ice.)
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

His aim towards her neck was unsuccessful, but in turn she turned and Ash’s teeth sunk into her back. He was almost sure that his teeth grinded against her bones. The sad part was that Ash did not let go, his grip firm and sure. The only time he started to even think about it was when she submitted to him, emitting a soft whine from her throat and she dropped herself to him. Letting a growl slip past her lips, he spoke, "Stay down." Green mossy green eyes glared down at her as he released her from his death grip and stepped away from her, watching as the blood dripped from her pelt where he had broken her skin. Snorting, he stared down upon the yearling, his eyes a pit of merciless fire.

Peeling his lips back to reveal his canines and going for a look of pure intimidation, he growled an order coming out of his mouth, "Why did you attack me? ….and please don’t talk in a high pitch. I can’t understand anything when you do that." Letting his eyes take on a glare, he waited for the girl in front of her to answer to him, not having a good time with patience and everything. Letting his tail flicker high above his back and his head raised proudly, he growled once again, demanding an answer from the cowardly female. He did not appreciate when seemingly the wolf had no reason to attack him in the first place, taking it too far with her attacks…even though Ash had probably almost ended her life. It definitely would have not been an accident, for Ash was sure if his temper was running high enough he would not have been able to stop himself.

(This post was last modified: May 21, 2013, 10:02 PM by Ash.)
Inactive Deceased
Charlotte Rose
charlotte rose
"Stay down."*Stay down?!* I tidal wave of sarcasm washed over her electerfying orange eyes though she didn't utter a word. *As if I wanted to move in this condition.* She thought bitterly. Sticky hot blood coated her black furred shoulders and on her other wounds. Searing pain racked through her body sending the nerves insane. *I wanna give up* she told herself then remembered *But I can't otherwise this life, soul, mount of flesh and bones was all just a waste.*Sherry would of been grateful for the interruption in her thoughts if it hadn't been his voice....it seemed like nails on a chalk bored to her for the time being. "Why?" She said to him as if he was joking, "Now tell me, sir, if you were but a small wolf cornered into a rock wall by a massive male who didn't listen to you when asking for space what would've done? Try and bulldoze them over? Wish you were short enough to dash under their legs and cower at the face of death?" Her voice held no tone, but meaning filled her blunt words. A pang of guilt punched her guts, " Sorry" she spoke but not of attacking him, no, just her harsh guilt trip words.

charlotte rose

"Stay down."

*Stay down?!* I tidal wave of sarcasm washed over her electerfying orange eyes though she didn't utter a word. *As if I wanted to move in this condition.* She thought bitterly. Sticky hot blood coated her black furred shoulders and on her other wounds. Searing pain racked through her body sending the nerves insane. *I wanna give up* she told herself then remembered *But I can't otherwise this life, soul, mount of flesh and bones was all just a waste.*

Sherry would of been grateful for the interruption in her thoughts if it hadn't been his voice....it seemed like nails on a chalk bored to her for the time being. "Why?" She said to him as if he was joking, "Now tell me, sir, if you were but a small wolf cornered into a rock wall by a massive male who didn't listen to you when asking for space what would've done? Try and bulldoze them over? Wish you were short enough to dash under their legs and cower at the face of death?" Her voice held no tone, but meaning filled her blunt words. A pang of guilt punched her guts, " Sorry" she spoke but not of attacking him, no, just her harsh guilt trip words.

(This post was last modified: May 22, 2013, 03:26 AM by Charlotte.)
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The anger inside him was easily to feel as it welled up inside him, threatening to break through him and make the girl in front of him speak sense. For once though, it seemed, that the girl had enough sense to speak normally and not in the annoying high pitch noise she had been making. Letting his eyebrows rise so the little girl could see the plain amusement in his face he let his deep, rough laugh to rumble out in the area around them, letting it fill up the empty caverns and rocky areas around them. Did this girl honestly think that he was stupid? Irritation was plain and clear in his mossy green orbs as he stared at the female in front of him. Ash was trying extra hard not to let his jaw drop to the ground.

Pulling back his lips in an ugly scowl, he replied back to her, "Well, if you spoke in a regular tone of voice, much like you are now, MAYBE, I would have been able to understand what you were saying." His flicked his tail as it swayed high above his back, the pose of a true alpha. He would not have this…this small low life speak to him like she was. When the small thing apologized, he felt some of his anger lighten though. Perhaps both of them had been quite unclear. Clearing his throat, he spoke in a much kinder, softer tone of voice, "I’m sorry for uh…hurting you, miss." Looking at the damage he caused at her throat he winced back, the memory of his sister clear in his mind.